Kodi Community Forum
[UPDATED] Aeon65 v10.5 (Dharma) compatible - Help/Support/Bugs/Feature Request - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [UPDATED] Aeon65 v10.5 (Dharma) compatible - Help/Support/Bugs/Feature Request (/showthread.php?tid=76839)

- chippie - 2010-08-30

hubfred Wrote:Is it still possible to see the plain fanart (no cover/thumb) of e.g. a movie in showcase view? The former key combination/sequence was down arrow, down arrow. Now doing so brings up the options sidebar.

Thanks.

Have to agree, I liked the option to view the whole fanart also. I find it is a little too easy to bring up the options by mistake now when cursoring around. Whilst on the subject, if you do restore this option, would it be possible to enable left/right scroll when displaying full screen fanart so you can just move through moves whilst showing just the fanart, then cursor up restores the movie details, posters etc...

- phil65 - 2010-08-30

hubfred Wrote:Is it still possible to see the plain fanart (no cover/thumb) of e.g. a movie in showcase view? The former key combination/sequence was down arrow, down arrow. Now doing so brings up the options sidebar.

Thanks.

should work again now.

- hubfred - 2010-08-30

Didn't test it yet but I gotta say you guys are amazingly fast Smile

- Batemann - 2010-08-30

Hi Phil,

I love the new fullscreenwall. The way a wallview should be. ;-)
Couple of things:
The Dark Overlay toggle doesn't work when having the normal grid.
There is something not quite right with the borders around the posters. It is visible with the 'watched" overlay, a few pixels are 'not shaded'. and for movies that have no fanart, the normal backgrounds are pouring trough. If you don't know what I'm talking about i'll put up a screenshot. But if you have a movie without fanart, you can see what I mean. I think you can fix it with just removing the background alltogether. It's not needed in this wallview.

Also, I'm really hoping you'll add this for music as well. :-)

- pixdamix - 2010-08-30

yeroash Wrote:I don't know if this is a bug or a feature request or im just not doing it right!

Extrathumbs are missing from boxsets in multiplex view infopanel

Would be nice if they can be pulled from the movies in the boxset (random 4 maybe?)
Thanks, keep up the great work as usual
Not possible, there's no Path associated with the Boxset, so we can't display extrathumbs.

- Batemann - 2010-08-31

Thanks.

Hi Phil. Above is working again for showcase. Only for tv show landscape Multiplex; when pressing down twice, the Floor dissapears, but the thumbs of the episode stay in place. Just so you know.Nod

- phil65 - 2010-08-31

Batemann Wrote:Hi Phil. Above is working again for showcase. Only for tv show landscape Multiplex; when pressing down twice, the Floor dissapears, but the thumbs of the episode stay in place. Just so you know.Nod

yes I know. there seems to be an id conflict at some place, but I couldn´t figure out where when I took a brief look. could change all the id´s but there should also be an easier solution. did this also happen before adding fullscreen wall?

- phil65 - 2010-08-31

I created an installer (compiled from xbmc trunk) with Aeon65 included and some other gimmicks.
- Added new Splashscreen
- made Splashscreen fullscreen
- Aeon65 is Standard Skin, you can even install it without Confluence
- Textures packed in textures.xbt
- Added some plugins and Scripts

Couldn´t really test it, that´s your part Wink
Feedback would be nice.

HERE it is. Enjoy Smile

- Feanor - 2010-08-31

hi everyone!
this is the first version of Aeon I try (I've been using the good ol' xbox until last week and well... it couldn't hadle it Smile ), and I must say that this is really a beautifull skin!
I only have one problem, I don't know if it's a known issue or not:
In Tv Shows, using the low list view, all my shows display the "default" poster. This is weird because I have posters for all my shows, and I can even see them in the other views... any ones knows what i'm doing wrong?

thanks!

- phil65 - 2010-08-31

Feanor Wrote:hi everyone!
this is the first version of Aeon I try (I've been using the good ol' xbox until last week and well... it couldn't hadle it Smile ), and I must say that this is really a beautifull skin!
I only have one problem, I don't know if it's a known issue or not:
In Tv Shows, using the low list view, all my shows display the "default" poster. This is weird because I have posters for all my shows, and I can even see them in the other views... any ones knows what i'm doing wrong?

thanks!

you have a poster.jpg for your tvshows? Don´t know exactly if we only use those in LowList view (cached thumbs don´t have the best quality) if we only use them then we should add a fallback. please add that ticket to our github repo then.

- phil65 - 2010-08-31

Another thing:
I´m thinkin about changing all fonts to DejaVu (www.dejavu.org)
this is a font.xml with all fonts changed to DejaVuExtraThin. (has to be renamed to font.xml)
Save it to your 720p and overwrite the old xml and download the dejavu fonts and put them in your fonts folder.
a lot of things will look ugly (some labels require a bold font to look nice, some are too big, Upper/lowercase wrong etc) as it is only a concept, but tell me if you like the general style.
Would be nice if we could get rid of these old fonts where noone knows where they come from.. Perhaps we can add this skin to the official add-on repo someday then.

- snyft - 2010-08-31

Is it just me or does searching not work? When i use my imon knob remote as a keyboard and press search, i get the little virtual keyboard but i cant browse through the letters using the arrows. Also i cant press search. Is it because i have mouse supported in options its bugging out or?

- pixdamix - 2010-08-31

phil65 Wrote:Another thing:
I´m thinkin about changing all fonts to DejaVu (www.dejavu.org)
this is a font.xml with all fonts changed to DejaVuExtraThin. (has to be renamed to font.xml)
Save it to your 720p and overwrite the old xml and download the dejavu fonts and put them in your fonts folder.
a lot of things will look ugly (some labels require a bold font to look nice, some are too big, Upper/lowercase wrong etc) as it is only a concept, but tell me if you like the general style.
Would be nice if we could get rid of these old fonts where noone knows where they come from.. Perhaps we can add this skin to the official github repo someday then.

I was thinking the same thing, Perhaps Droid fonts would also be a better choice no ?

[1] http://code.google.com/webfonts/family?family=Droid+Sans#variants

- Feanor - 2010-08-31

phil65 Wrote:you have a poster.jpg for your tvshows? Don´t know exactly if we only use those in LowList view (cached thumbs don´t have the best quality) if we only use them then we should add a fallback. please add that ticket to our github repo then.
It's the default thumb for all the shows, the weird thing is that all other views show them with no problem.
What information should I supply for the ticket?

thanks!

- snyft - 2010-08-31

gief http://www.dafont.com/gau-font-root.font