Kodi Community Forum
[UPDATED] Aeon65 v10.5 (Dharma) compatible - Help/Support/Bugs/Feature Request - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [UPDATED] Aeon65 v10.5 (Dharma) compatible - Help/Support/Bugs/Feature Request (/showthread.php?tid=76839)

- boykster - 2010-09-01

I for one am super appreciative of the work being put in to support this awesome skin. When I started testing the Dharma builds and saw that my favorite skin (Showmix) wasn't working that well, I was bummed and started checking out other skins. The effort put forth to transform Aeon back to one of the killer skins for XBMC deserves a ton of credit.

Aeon was the reason I ditched my DVDLobby based setup and moved to XBMC!

- yeroash - 2010-09-01

+1 for the people maintaining the skin. Much appreciate!

- frellAn - 2010-09-01

Sorry for being so harsh, i was just irritated with seeing that the skin got new unnecessary features and therefor new bugs rather than getting more stable.

What I mean is that I think it's better if the skin got to a final release soon and not growing forever and always have some bugs here and there, do you get my point?

In my opinion the greatest bugs have been fixed but instead things that already work get changed and result in new ones, well I hope you get what I mean.

The watched overlay is fixed now and that was the main reason why i got so unnecessary angry Tongue I do anyway still think that the work on the pausedialog was unnecessary, it doesn't look good when you fast forward and differs quite a lot from the info dialog.

Other than that I think this is by far the greatest skin available and that's why I use it, sorry for not mentioning that in my rant post earlier.

- phil65 - 2010-09-01

frellAn Wrote:Sorry for being so harsh, i was just irritated with seeing that the skin got new unnecessary features and therefor new bugs rather than getting more stable.

What I mean is that I think it's better if the skin got to a final release soon and not growing forever and always have some bugs here and there, do you get my point?

In my opinion the greatest bugs have been fixed but instead things that already work get changed and result in new ones, well I hope you get what I mean.

The watched overlay is fixed now and that was the main reason why i got so unnecessary angry Tongue I do anyway still think that the work on the pausedialog was unnecessary, it doesn't look good when you fast forward and differs quite a lot from the info dialog.

Other than that I think this is by far the greatest skin available and that's why I use it, sorry for not mentioning that in my rant post earlier.

The thing is that this will never be 100% final. aeon has to evolve because xbmc evolves. And, for me, as a hobby developer, adding new features is more fun than fixing things which don´t bother me (I´m doing it nonetheless because I´d love to give something back to the xbmc project and community)
we aren´t paid workers who like to work with deadlines and things like that Wink
For The ProgressDialog: You should simply be able to copy the old dialogprogress over the new one...

- pixdamix - 2010-09-02

frellAn Wrote:The watched overlay is fixed now and that was the main reason why i got so unnecessary angry Tongue I do anyway still think that the work on the pausedialog was unnecessary, it doesn't look good when you fast forward and differs quite a lot from the info dialog..

While I agree with you on the fast forward, I still think that this dialog somewhat looks good. I thinks that I'll merge the InfoDialog ans the Seekbar dialgo since they provide quite the same informations. What do you think ?

See my last post: http://github.com/pix/aeon/issues#issue/114

Quote:we aren´t paid workers who like to work with deadlines and things like that
Even if your paid, I can assure you, deadline aren't fun, even if my job rocks, Damn ! ;-)

- nekrosoft13 - 2010-09-02

there is an issue with Aeon, i downloaded an update yesterday and right now all movies and tv shows show the overlay that it was watched.

Alaska is fine, only shows watched for stuff that actually been watched.

- phil65 - 2010-09-02

nekrosoft13 Wrote:there is an issue with Aeon, i downloaded an update yesterday and right now all movies and tv shows show the overlay that it was watched.

Alaska is fine, only shows watched for stuff that actually been watched.

you should download an update today, too Smile

- yeroash - 2010-09-02

Sorry to be a pest, I know you said you don't use media managers for box sets etc, but can the 'watched' overlay be used on boxsets that have been completely watched?

- Kabooka - 2010-09-02

Excellent skin, but its slightly choppy on my

Core 2 Quad Q6600,

9600GT 512mb

4GB Ram,

So im wondering if it can be fixed , i extend XBMC onto a 720P television , so im sure it can be fixed somehow

- pixdamix - 2010-09-02

yeroash Wrote:Sorry to be a pest, I know you said you don't use media managers for box sets etc, but can the 'watched' overlay be used on boxsets that have been completely watched?
If it's not displayed on Confluence, there's a good chance It can't be done in Aeon. If it's not displayed right now in Confluence, you can submit a feature request on xbmc's trac

- butchabay - 2010-09-02

Bug found:
Missing views again in latest update. In File View Music there is just one View " List View"
This bug was already confirmed and corrected, now the problem is appearing again. See posts on Page 17 of this thread.

- pixdamix - 2010-09-02

butchabay Wrote:Bug found:
Missing views again in latest update. In File View Music there is just one View " List View"
This bug was already confirmed and corrected, now the problem is appearing again. See posts on Page 17 of this thread.
Next time please state the post number instead of page number (I have 40 posts per page so no page 17 for me)

- butchabay - 2010-09-02

pixdamix Wrote:Next time please state the post number instead of page number (I have 40 posts per page so no page 17 for me)

I'm sorry,
beginning @ post 161 ...

Thanx

- moeff - 2010-09-02

is there any way to access the system information page? there is also a issue/feature request on git: http://github.com/pix/aeon/issues#issue/31

if there is no way, is there a plan for including this in the future?

- shorty12 - 2010-09-02

shorty12 Wrote:I have a problem with my recently added movies and tv shows. I don't see the plot if I want to choose a movie or episode. It just says that no plot details are available. Why is that? I already searched the forums but couldn't find an answer.

I see that nobody has answered my question. Does that mean that there is no solution to my problem? I love this skin and want to use it so I'd like to sort out these kind of things since it looks kinda odd if it only says that no plot is available.