Kodi Community Forum
[UPDATED] Aeon65 v10.5 (Dharma) compatible - Help/Support/Bugs/Feature Request - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [UPDATED] Aeon65 v10.5 (Dharma) compatible - Help/Support/Bugs/Feature Request (/showthread.php?tid=76839)

- gargoyle67 - 2010-09-07

Is there some reason why the movie\tv player now has clear art on the left and screen shot on the right instead of tv ep cover on the left and clear art on the right ?
Anyway for me to change it back ?
Thanks.

- pixdamix - 2010-09-07

There's no way currently, I'll work on that when I'll have some time (Unify the information/seeking/osd dialog to make them more consistent)

- sergiocos - 2010-09-07

i found some studio logos that lost their transparency (comedy central HD and castel film, as i recall, but may be more). The pngs are no longer transparent. On ccMatrix repo, the logos are ok

- gargoyle67 - 2010-09-08

pixdamix Wrote:There's no way currently, I'll work on that when I'll have some time (Unify the information/seeking/osd dialog to make them more consistent)

Thanks man !Big Grin

- clep - 2010-09-08

Heya,
I've found a bug in Pictures -> StripShow view.
The text on the lower right corner is not right-aligned. So you can only see the first few letters of the foldernames before it gets cut off. The <width> tag for this item is missing.
So in row 238 in the Viewtype_StripShow.xml has to be:
Code:
<width>600</width>
Smile

- pixdamix - 2010-09-08

sergiocos Wrote:i found some studio logos that lost their transparency (comedy central HD and castel film, as i recall, but may be more). The pngs are no longer transparent. On ccMatrix repo, the logos are ok

If you can make a list an report it on github...

- pixdamix - 2010-09-08

clep Wrote:Heya,
I've found a bug in Pictures -> StripShow view.
The text on the lower right corner is not right-aligned. So you can only see the first few letters of the foldernames before it gets cut off. The <width> tag for this item is missing.
So in row 238 in the Viewtype_StripShow.xml has to be:
Code:
<width>600</width>
Smile
I'll try to push this fix tonight, thanks.

- butchabay - 2010-09-08

heminliang001@1 Wrote:Deleted

What's your problem man ? I really don't think this is the right place ...
No

- pixdamix - 2010-09-08

butchabay Wrote:What's your problem man ? I really don't think this is the right place ...
No
This is called spam, and you made him a gift by quoting him (more links to the same page)

- galfwender - 2010-09-08

Hello,

How do I get recentlyadded working? I have downloaded 1.0.8 and replaced the existing 1.0.4 manually but it made no difference.

Edit: debug log here

- pixdamix - 2010-09-08

galfwender Wrote:Hello,

How do I get recentlyadded working? I have downloaded 1.0.8 and replaced the existing 1.0.4 manually but it made no difference.

Edit: debug log here

Download a newer version of Aeon

pixdamix Wrote:Download a newer version of Aeon

I installed from git 2 days ago ?

Edit: ok, git pull solved it

- snyft - 2010-09-08

I got another issue, if i start playing something and then pause it and go out to the home window. How do i get the player back as main window again? Pressing up on my keyboard dosent work Sad

kraaa Wrote:I got another issue, if i start playing something and then pause it and go out to the home window. How do i get the player back as main window again? Pressing up on my keyboard dosent work Sad

Tab?

In TV Show lowlist view, the "First Aired:" text shows Premier date (ie airdate of first ever episode) not the date the currently highlighted episode aired. The seekbar has the same issue.

Can Includes_LowList.xml and DialogSeekBar.xml be updated to show .Date instead of .premiered ?