Kodi Community Forum
[UPDATED] Aeon65 v10.5 (Dharma) compatible - Help/Support/Bugs/Feature Request - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [UPDATED] Aeon65 v10.5 (Dharma) compatible - Help/Support/Bugs/Feature Request (/showthread.php?tid=76839)

- Jaypeg - 2010-09-11

Hi,

I hadn't updated aeon for about 3 weeks, but in the lastest pull from git I can't seem to find the option for condition based weather backdrops and the option to use non-animated weather icons, which I prefer.

Also, i think this is a long-time running thing, or might just have screwed something up but in landscape mode for tv-show, with show info panel set to trigger, a up keypress triggers both the side menu and the info panel at the same time.

Thanks for the great work on this nice skin, much appreciated Big Grin

- pixdamix - 2010-09-11

Big_Noid Wrote:In Includes_MediaFlags.xml the code should be:

Code:
<control type="image" id="96">
    <posx>444</posx>
    <posy>579</posy>
    <width>81</width>
    <height>50</height>
    <colordiffuse>FF7DDDDDD</colordiffuse>
    <texture fallback="flags/studios/default-studio.png">$INFO[ListItem.Studio,flags/studios/,.png]</texture>
    <visible>!StringCompare(ListItem.Label,..)</visible>
    <visible>Container.Content(movies)</visible>
      </control>
      <control type="image">
          <posx>444</posx>
          <posy>579</posy>
          <width>81</width>
          <height>50</height>
          <colordiffuse>FF7DDDDDD</colordiffuse>
          <texture fallback="flags/studios/default-studio.png">$INFO[Control.GetLabel(900009)]</texture>
          <visible>!StringCompare(ListItem.Label,..)</visible>
          <visible>Container.Content(episodes)</visible>
      </control>
This is not the problem, As it's working for the Floor Flags which shares the Same StudioGenerator code. I solved it by moving the Include code in DialogMovieInfo. It seems better now.

- Ogi010 - 2010-09-12

phil65 Wrote:Viewtype and trigger settiing (auto, manual, on, off) please.

Sorry, I'm having trouble finding that setting :o

- phil65 - 2010-09-12

Would someone of you guys be that nice and rework the english strings.xml?
I want to have alle strings in lowercase, and in addition, a lot of strings can be removed. you can take this german xml as reference which one are still used.

- phil65 - 2010-09-12

Jaypeg Wrote:Hi,

I hadn't updated aeon for about 3 weeks, but in the lastest pull from git I can't seem to find the option for condition based weather backdrops and the option to use non-animated weather icons, which I prefer.

Also, i think this is a long-time running thing, or might just have screwed something up but in landscape mode for tv-show, with show info panel set to trigger, a up keypress triggers both the side menu and the info panel at the same time.

Thanks for the great work on this nice skin, much appreciated Big Grin

I have removed some settings, including the 2 you mentioned.
You could delete all images apart from one in every folder in media/icon/ as a workaround.
about the navigation issue, I´ll have to look into it.

Trailer quality? - Lukas - 2010-09-12

Hey guys,

Is there a way to lower the quality of the trailers played in multiplex view?
It plays them @ 1080p, which is causing it to buffer a lot. I'd like to play 720 or even 480... Can't find the setting.

I found one @ Addons and set it to 480 but it still plays 1080p, so I think I need specify it somewhere else?

Thnx in advance,

Lukas

- phil65 - 2010-09-12

Lukas Wrote:Hey guys,

Is there a way to lower the quality of the trailers played in multiplex view?
It plays them @ 1080p, which is causing it to buffer a lot. I'd like to play 720 or even 480... Can't find the setting.

I found one @ Addons and set it to 480 but it still plays 1080p, so I think I need specify it somewhere else?

Thnx in advance,

Lukas

what´s your way to see trailers? you have them locally? streaming? or using the youtrailer plugin?

- Lukas - 2010-09-12

XBMC streams the trailers and the youtrailer option is turned off in Aeon's settings.

Grtz

Lukas

- pixdamix - 2010-09-12

Lukas Wrote:Hey guys,

You need to refresh the informations when changing scrappers settings.

- BigNoid - 2010-09-12

I use the official XBMC android remote app. This app can display who is calling u on the tv. It uses the standard dialog for this. Until recently this also showed while playing a video in fullscreen mode (it still does in the confluence skin). This is handy because the video goes on pause and you see a picture of whoever is calling. I cant seem to find why this is not working anymore, do you know what was changed and how I can change it back?
There was a problem though with this. The picture fell behind the pause info screen. This can be solved by changing the posy in Includes_Objects.xml of <include name="Dialogs_Group">

The same dialog is used for volume changes, this also doesn't show anymore in fullscreen video.

- Lukas - 2010-09-13

pixdamix Wrote:You need to refresh the informations when changing scrappers settings.

You mean "reload" on the movie information page? I tried that, still plays 1080p... Sad

- hyperspinme - 2010-09-13

hyperspinme Wrote:I just did a git download today, so I'm assuming I have the latest of everything. The watchedflag issue only occurs in the old multiplex view. The real problem with it that you can't see in the screenshot is that XBMC basically freezes while in it.

No titles:
http://img337.imageshack.us/content_round.php?page=done&l=img337/4615/norecent.png&via=mupload

Broken Multiplex
http://img828.imageshack.us/i/multio.png/

I'm using the Dharma Beta with a MySQL db.
Any ideas as to what is causing either of these?

- yeroash - 2010-09-13

phil65 Wrote:Would someone of you guys be that nice and rework the english strings.xml?
I want to have alle strings in lowercase, and in addition, a lot of strings can be removed. you can take this german xml as reference which one are still used.

I will have a go for you

Edit: Check your PM

- BigNoid - 2010-09-13

As suggested in this thread:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=80134&page=2
if you add <onclick>Close</onclick> in VideoOSD.xml like this:
Code:
<control type="button" id="19">
          <include>Objects_OSDButton</include>
          <onclick>XBMC.RunScript(script.xbmc.subtitles)</onclick>
          <onclick>Close</onclick>
          <visible>![Player.Forwarding | Player.Rewinding] + !IsEmpty(VideoPlayer.TVshowtitle)</visible>
        </control>
        <control type="button" id="20">
          <include>Objects_OSDButton</include>
          <onclick>XBMC.RunScript(script.xbmc.subtitles)</onclick>
          <onclick>Close</onclick>
          <visible>![Player.Forwarding | Player.Rewinding] + !IsEmpty(VideoPlayer.Title) + IsEmpty(VideoPlayer.TVShowTitle)</visible>
        </control>
you don't have to manually close the menu after downloading a subtitle via the script.
Can this be added to the github?

- phil65 - 2010-09-13

Hey guys,
another request, would be nice if someone could do this:
actually we have images for stars and half-stars in the media/flags/starrating folder, it would be nice if someone here could make some new ones with also 1/4 and 3/4 stars. just a bit of copy & paste with gimp, paint.net or whatever.