Kodi Community Forum
[UPDATED] Aeon65 v10.5 (Dharma) compatible - Help/Support/Bugs/Feature Request - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [UPDATED] Aeon65 v10.5 (Dharma) compatible - Help/Support/Bugs/Feature Request (/showthread.php?tid=76839)

- phil65 - 2010-09-22

pixdamix Wrote:Sorry guys, I'am and will be away for a few weeks.

I had trouble with my cat, she fallen from the 5th floor and I have an appointment with the vet today (bad news).

So, I not have the motivation to continue working for Aeon65 for now. I'll be back. I just need some time for now.

Best wishes, hope to see you back here soon.

- Batemann - 2010-09-22

I had trouble with my cat, she fallen from the 5th floor and I have an appointment with the vet today (bad news).

So, I not have the motivation to continue working for Aeon65 for now. I'll be back. I just need some time for now.

Screw Aeon, good luck man!

- butchabay - 2010-09-22

boykster Wrote:@Gertt - that looks like Aeon MQ 2, not Aeon65 - similar names but different skins. I don't believe that AeonMQ2 allows you to add custom home menu items (yet?) like Aeon65 does.

Rich

MarcosQui Wrote:See in my topic please.

Hi Marcos,
what do you mean ? Can we add Favorite Items to Home Menu like Aeon65 does ?

- pixdamix - 2010-09-22

I think that's possible, AeonMQ was based on Aeon65 in the past so since this feature existed in Aeon65 it should be available in AeonMQ.

- elitegamer360 - 2010-09-22

phil65 Wrote:thx.
Did you try the font_rework branch? that one isn´t linked because it´s not ready yet.

No, I have not tried it yet. Sorry if thats a stupid question but where can I get it from? Git!? Big Grin

- LakersFan - 2010-09-22

I'm sorry to hear that. Good luck with things. Sad

- lucanoid - 2010-09-22

Hello gent',

Is it just me or the kiosk mode has stopped to work?
With every other version of aeon65 kiosk mode was partially working for me (I couldn't play the trailer by pressing up as it was always displaying the search box) but now even with the kiosk toggle on it is still displaying the sidebar.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers guy, keep up the good work!

- frellAn - 2010-09-23

Would be great if you could implement the great "Wide" view on TV Shows from Aeon MQ 2. It's the only thing I miss in this skin right now. MQ 2 misses a lot of other features that I got used to with this amazing skin!

- phil65 - 2010-09-23

lucanoid Wrote:Hello gent',

Is it just me or the kiosk mode has stopped to work?
With every other version of aeon65 kiosk mode was partially working for me (I couldn't play the trailer by pressing up as it was always displaying the search box) but now even with the kiosk toggle on it is still displaying the sidebar.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers guy, keep up the good work!

sidebar is visible in kiosk mode (won´t change that), but some buttons should disappear when the kiosk setting is active. doesn´t that happen?

- xecutionx - 2010-09-23

Damn, I was hoping that we could completely get rid of the sidebar in kiosk Sad Can we change the trigger in Old Multiplex? When I press up for info (say in TV Shows) the menu pops up over the info. That's why I'd like kiosk to get rid of menu.

When is the font rework set for launch? When I git'd it, it replaced my main install. Shelf view is awesome, btw.
I don't like some of the smaller changes, like the blue font in certain areas. I don't like the pitchblack theme that much either and I can't seem to change that.

EDIT: I'm going to update the skin, just noticed it was recently updated (3 hrs ago).

- SophT - 2010-09-23

If the 'add menu item' doesn't work from the GUI (which I'm assuming it still doesn't - I just tried)

does anyone know the XML chain to add manually?

- yeroash - 2010-09-23

SophT Wrote:If the 'add menu item' doesn't work from the GUI (which I'm assuming it still doesn't - I just tried)

does anyone know the XML chain to add manually?

I think its working now - to add menu items you have to add that item to 'Favourites' first, then it should appear in the 'add menu item' list.

Hope that help

- phil65 - 2010-09-23

xecutionx Wrote:Damn, I was hoping that we could completely get rid of the sidebar in kiosk Sad Can we change the trigger in Old Multiplex? When I press up for info (say in TV Shows) the menu pops up over the info. That's why I'd like kiosk to get rid of menu.

in which viewtype? which triggersetting?

- yeroash - 2010-09-23

Is this a bug? Spacing between items when adding items to menu

Seems inconsistent to me. Aswell as spacing; screenshot doesn't show it but the item I added is 'grooveshark', the whole word doesnt show so it scrolls - doesnt look too good.

- Batemann - 2010-09-23

Just musing, but:

Just saw this:

http://www.themurrayworld.com/xbmc/abc-test1.jpg

That would be perfect for Aeon, wouldn't it? :-) Maybe for the long run...