Kodi Community Forum
[UPDATED] Aeon65 v10.5 (Dharma) compatible - Help/Support/Bugs/Feature Request - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [UPDATED] Aeon65 v10.5 (Dharma) compatible - Help/Support/Bugs/Feature Request (/showthread.php?tid=76839)

- xecutionx - 2010-09-26

phil65 Wrote:hmm workin here. can anyone confirm this?
I can. It doesn't work for me either. I recently updated xbmc to beta 2, so I think that's the cause? It stopped working after (or at least that's where I noticed it) xbmc 10.0-beta2 r33778

- paul - 2010-09-26

library totals are working here too...
I like what you have done to aeon, and finally Low list looks like it belongs (best view by far).
Fonts well what can i say.... I guess i will get used to them in time.

Question does anyone know how to get rid of the .xml debugging info, i cant find a switch to get rid of this or is there another way to remove it...
Ps i like the new info bar but please drop the analog clock it looks rather cheap in my oppinion. Overal this is a vast improvement over all other versions many thanks for your hard workSmile

- sergiocos - 2010-09-26

in addon.xml set debugging to 'false'

- paul - 2010-09-26

sergiocos Wrote:in addon.xml set debugging to 'false'
Thank's sergiocos that fixed the problem, now my library totals have stopped working
which seems odd, but i can just live without it....

- Dullie - 2010-09-26

Just download the new font rework. I must say the new fonts are nice, and contrasts the hard edged main font which is as well beautiful. Congratulations phil on such great work and effort and thanks a lot..

- drivesoslow - 2010-09-26

Could an option be added to disable the scrollbar on the left in list view?

- User 75378 - 2010-09-26

hi thanks a lot for the beautifull skin, i have a request could you make possible to set a custom folder to a library, i want to make a folder for my anime dividing them from my tv shows but i also want to scrape information and organize them into their library and not in the usual tv shows library...excuse me for my bad (Blush) english..i hope you understand what i want.

- sergiocos - 2010-09-26

Library is managed by xbmc, has nothing to do with a skin... You can do this by creating smart-playlists (sorted by ANIME genre) and then add this smart playlist to favorites, then to main menu. See here.

thanks a lot, where can i find GUI Smart Playlist Editor? there is no playlist section...

- sergiocos - 2010-09-26

If you're using font_rework branch: when in main menu (MOVIES), press DOWN ARROW and then choose the playlist option....

If you're using the standard version of the skin there's no easy way to get to smart playlist for video (or i can't find one), but you may use Confluence skin to create a smart playlist and then add it to favorites, then return to Aeon65 and add it to main menu.

mmm...i can't find this playlist option...in video there is only file, title and recent and i checked confluence but i don't have any idea on how i make this playlist.....sorry for my newbness...

- Mindzai - 2010-09-27

Does Aeon65 support:

1. "season fanart", as in a dedicated fanart for each season of a tv show (as per this thread).

2. "extrafanart", similar to extrathumbs but for fanart, where the fanarts are rotated for each item.

I have tried to get these working with no luck, so I assume they are not supported - so the next question is, any chance of adding this functionality? Tongue

- phil65 - 2010-09-27

Mindzai Wrote:Does Aeon65 support:

1. "season fanart", as in a dedicated fanart for each season of a tv show (as per this thread).

2. "extrafanart", similar to extrathumbs but for fanart, where the fanarts are rotated for each item.

I have tried to get these working with no luck, so I assume they are not supported - so the next question is, any chance of adding this functionality? Tongue

season fanart is possible, will implement that.
I won´t implement extrafanart as it leads to jerky background fades, doesn´t look good.

- Mindzai - 2010-09-27

Excellent, season fanart would be great, thanks. Let me know when it's added and I'll help test it.

- mindweaver - 2010-09-27

phil65 Wrote:hey guy, relax. it takes 2 minutes to add a new font (at least in most cases), the harder part is finding a good font. i didn´t spend too much time on searching for one, i now checked again and found something.Looks very nice to me, perhaps you agree with me on that one.

I just don't want us to ruin the best skin XBMC has seen Smile The new font works I guess. I still think the heavy font is a bit to heavy. The style of it though is nice.

There has to be some changes to font sizes. Library totals text must be shrunken. And the text in the scanning dialog that pops up on startup is also too big. Some space to the edges would be nice.

And the there is alot of mixed UPPERCASE and lowercase naming. Since the last font was all uppercase. EDIT: Maybe it has something do with the translation. I will fix the Swedish translation to match the new English one.

For me library totals does not work either (only works when activating last added widget, which I do not want)

As mentioned by someone else. Option to hide the new top bar would be great. It kinda ruins the layout for me. I see other skin having it, and it only cludders up the design.

Thank you for the new default icons that I see pop up! They look so much better than the white ones Smile

Question. Why is scrolling added to the shutdown menu? And menu items are all dark grey when not active, which makes them almost impossible to read. (maybe its because of the rework., just reporting Smile )