Kodi Community Forum
[UPDATED] Aeon65 v10.5 (Dharma) compatible - Help/Support/Bugs/Feature Request - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [UPDATED] Aeon65 v10.5 (Dharma) compatible - Help/Support/Bugs/Feature Request (/showthread.php?tid=76839)

- phil65 - 2010-09-27

chippie Wrote:What I did was create a new Aeon folder, then select the font_rework branch from TortoiseGIT under "Remote Branch" to sync it to the new folder. If you want both the original Aeon65 and the new font skin you will have to edit the addon.xml in one of them and change the names.You can then have them both in the Addons folder and be able to select either from the inside XBMC.

i recommend to wait till we´re ready (in probably one or two weeks)

- mindweaver - 2010-09-27

New up to date Swedish translation commited. With correct casing and cleaned up to match your reworked language file! Nice work slimming it down!

We have to fix the VäDER <- small åäö issue with the new font though.

- User 75378 - 2010-09-27

chippie Wrote:I think you may have to be a little more specific here, perhaps a screen shot as the devs will not really know what you are asking for.

here a screenshot of my request, you can see my personal folder aan and anime that normaly are shown in the library menu in the the submenu of tv show, however the interesting feature is that you can see them like tv shows, differently fron aeon65 where a custon folder has only the basic view mode.

it would be awesome the implementation of submenu customisation and especially more view mode (like tv shows) for the custom menu entry.

p.s. i hope that you understand what i mean.

- mindweaver - 2010-09-27

It would be nice if the pulsating blue backgrounds could be optional aswell. They look misplaced and quite misaligned on some places. It's too small for the shutdownmeny for one.

And big ups for the new media menu. It looks really nice!

- galfwender - 2010-09-27

Is it possible to suppress the "add-on updated" popup dialog box while watching video?

- drivesoslow - 2010-09-28

drivesoslow Wrote:Could an option be added to disable the scrollbar on the left in list view?

Or could someone point me towards the file I need to edit?

Thanks

- chippie - 2010-09-28

ArathoN Wrote:here a screenshot of my request, you can see my personal folder aan and anime that normaly are shown in the library menu in the the submenu of tv show, however the interesting feature is that you can see them like tv shows, differently fron aeon65 where a custon folder has only the basic view mode.

it would be awesome the implementation of submenu customisation and especially more view mode (like tv shows) for the custom menu entry.

p.s. i hope that you understand what i mean.

I think what you are asking for is already in the pipeline for Movies and that is the addition of "Smart Playlits" Items to the Submenu. If I am right, then I believe ArathoN would also like this added to TV Shows.

- butchabay - 2010-09-28

Yo there,
now as before is Aeon65 my favorite skin, but i can't understand:
After every Update something is missing or wrong.

1. When entering Music Level, there was always as default entry the last choosed, so for me it was File Mode and now it takes me everytime to the List with: Albums, Genres, etc.

2. Sorry but i hate Animated Weather Icons, please an option to disable it.

3. TV Shows Old Multiplex View, watched flag appears for a really short Time when scrolling TV Shows.

Can anyone confirm these little bugs?

Should i report them to GIT ?

greets

- phil65 - 2010-09-28

butchabay Wrote:Yo there,
now as before is Aeon65 my favorite skin, but i can't understand:
After every Update something is missing or wrong.

1. When entering Music Level, there was always as default entry the last choosed, so for me it was File Mode and now it takes me everytime to the List with: Albums, Genres, etc.

2. Sorry but i hate Animated Weather Icons, please an option to disable it.

3. TV Shows Old Multiplex View, watched flag appears for a really short Time when scrolling TV Shows.

Can anyone confirm these little bugs?

Should i report them to GIT ?

greets

1) that´s the way it´s intended, if you have something in your library it should also enter the library by default.
2) will think about it
3) will be fixed for the next release

- mindweaver - 2010-09-28

phil65 Wrote:1) that´s the way it´s intended, if you have something in your library it should also enter the library by default.
2) will think about it
3) will be fixed for the next release

1. This is also how I did it. It should remember the last way it's was entered.

2. I can't understand why you remove options. The animated weather icons feels laggy and I don't like them :/

- phil65 - 2010-09-28

mindweaver Wrote:1. This is also how I did it. It should remember the last way it's was entered.

2. I can't understand why you remove options. The animated weather icons feels laggy and I don't like them :/

1) feel free to start a discussion on our github issue list, i prefer the way it is now.
2)if you know the Aeon xmls well enough you should know that it´s absolutely neccessary not to have EVERYTHING optional to bloat things even more up. I don´t really care about weather (and I don´t think a lot of people do) so I didn´t think too long about that decision. If you want them back, you know how to do it, it´s 10 minutes of work.

phil65 Wrote:1) feel free to start a discussion on our github issue list, i prefer the way it is now.
2)if you know the Aeon xmls well enough you should know that it´s absolutely neccessary not to have EVERYTHING optional to bloat things even more up. I don´t really care about weather (and I don´t think a lot of people do) so I didn´t think too long about that decision. If you want them back, you know how to do it, it´s 10 minutes of work.

OK. I can live with both Smile

Phil65 I changed the separator for library totals to / becase | wasn't centered vertically. But the more I look at it, I'm not convinced that / is wright either.

Maybe we should remove the separator alltogether. What do you think?

- chippie - 2010-09-28

mindweaver Wrote:Phil65 I changed the separator for library totals to / becase | wasn't centered vertically. But the more I look at it, I'm not convinced that / is wright either.

Maybe we should remove the separator alltogether. What do you think?

Obviously not speaking for Phil, but think I agree with you. I tried a - and think that looks better than the / but still not as good as the | did. Is there anyway to get a custom character in, a | that lines up with the text more?

Edit: one of those mornings, looking back at it again, think I actually prefer the / over the - , sorry!

chippie Wrote:Obviously not speaking for Phil, but think I agree with you. I tried a - and think that looks better than the / but still not as good as the | did. Is there anyway to get a custom character in, a | that lines up with the text more?

Edit: one of those mornings, looking back at it again, think I actually prefer the / over the - , sorry!

I removed it. Looks better than the /, - and |(misaligned one)