Kodi Community Forum
[UPDATED] Aeon65 v10.5 (Dharma) compatible - Help/Support/Bugs/Feature Request - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [UPDATED] Aeon65 v10.5 (Dharma) compatible - Help/Support/Bugs/Feature Request (/showthread.php?tid=76839)

- RazorFR - 2010-10-07

phil65 Wrote:can increase the delay a bit if that´s sufficient.

If you don't mind, yes that could do the trick. Many thanks!

- paul - 2010-10-07

phil65 Wrote:yes, the other list style is still available of course.
another color variation:
i rather like the green colour, the reds not too shabby either, looking forward to these in the next update..Smile

- boykster - 2010-10-07

Looking good - I like the new looks / features / layouts, all very nice and professional!

I have a minor question - doesn't need to be a feature if its not viable, more of a point in the right direction to see if its possible. I love how main-menu and sub-menu items are configurable - show/hide main menu, and then toggle sub-menu items. One thing that's always 'bugged' me in a very minor way is that when you disable ALL submenu items and press "down", the submenu still pops out even though its empty.

Is there any way to toggle a main menu item to behave as if it doesn't have submenu items when all of them are disabled? Is this something I can bodge together on my own given the right direction? Heck, I'd be happy if I could just hardcode TV Shows to not having sub-menus (I disable them all) and be done with it.

Insight is good - if not, its really not a big issue.

- phil65 - 2010-10-07

boykster Wrote:Looking good - I like the new looks / features / layouts, all very nice and professional!

I have a minor question - doesn't need to be a feature if its not viable, more of a point in the right direction to see if its possible. I love how main-menu and sub-menu items are configurable - show/hide main menu, and then toggle sub-menu items. One thing that's always 'bugged' me in a very minor way is that when you disable ALL submenu items and press "down", the submenu still pops out even though its empty.

Is there any way to toggle a main menu item to behave as if it doesn't have submenu items when all of them are disabled? Is this something I can bodge together on my own given the right direction? Heck, I'd be happy if I could just hardcode TV Shows to not having sub-menus (I disable them all) and be done with it.

Insight is good - if not, its really not a big issue.

look for the two buttons with id "330" in the "MainMenu" Include in includes_mainmenu.xml, should be self-explaining. if not, ask again.

- phil65 - 2010-10-07

tetodbs Wrote:Hi to all,
there's a way to have directly this view of recently added widget without pressing the up arrow key:

Thanks

not without modding the code (at the moment at least)

- boykster - 2010-10-07

phil65 Wrote:look for the two buttons with id "330" in the "MainMenu" Include in includes_mainmenu.xml, should be self-explaining. if not, ask again.

Thanks - that's exactly the push I need!

- mindweaver - 2010-10-07

another color variation:

Looks amazing! Can't wait to try out all the new candy!

Aeon65 Artist Image homescreen - ferrytale - 2010-10-07

Can someone help me with the following problem:

I want to see the image of the artist when I play music on the homescreen,I now only see the image in music view and not on the homescreen.

The image that I see now is not the image of the artist I listen to right now.

Hopefully there is a solution to this problem.

Thanks.

- pixdamix - 2010-10-07

phil65 Wrote:Another small preview:

for those who are tired of the old colours.. only optional, as usual.[/quote]

Great, you're using color scheme and color diffuse for that right ?

- phil65 - 2010-10-08

pixdamix Wrote:Great, you're using color scheme and color diffuse for that right ?

no, a theme. I don´t think that a colordiffuse works that great for all textures.

btw, possible that the release will be a bit later, too much things i want to fix / add.

- mindweaver - 2010-10-08

phil65 Wrote:no, a theme. I don´t think that a colordiffuse works that great for all textures.

btw, possible that the release will be a bit later, too much things i want to fix / add.

My mind says take your time. My heart says RELEASE IT NOW! Big Grin

But we want it perfect, so release it when your ready. And after that, small pushes would be preferable Smile

- StarLite - 2010-10-08

another color variation:

Awesome, looking forward to see those changes in action on my XBMC Big Grin
Which branch will these changes be in? The master branch hasn't been updated for 3 weeks now (I guess thats a good thing Wink )

- pixdamix - 2010-10-08

phil65 Wrote:no, a theme. I don´t think that a colordiffuse works that great for all textures.

Argl. So you're using .xpr for the themes (We wouldn't be able to be in the main xbmc repository if we include xpr files) ? I can suggest you to take another look a colordiffuse. You only need a grayscale image and add some tint to it. I already played with this and this worked quite well. This would aload people to design color themes and reduce the repo size what do you think ?

If you want some help I could also build a private git repository in order to share some ideas.

- phil65 - 2010-10-08

StarLite Wrote:Awesome, looking forward to see those changes in action on my XBMC Big Grin
Which branch will these changes be in? The master branch hasn't been updated for 3 weeks now (I guess thats a good thing Wink )

yes, it´s a good thing Wink will release the new version on my github repo I think (github.com/phil65)
will make a new thread for that then I think.

- phil65 - 2010-10-08

pixdamix Wrote:Argl. So you're using .xpr for the themes (We wouldn't be able to be in the main xbmc repository if we include xpr files) ? I can suggest you to take another look a colordiffuse. You only need a grayscale image and add some tint to it. I already played with this and this worked quite well. This would aload people to design color themes and reduce the repo size what do you think ?

If you want some help I could also build a private git repository in order to share some ideas.

private github repo sounds great.
of course a colordiffuse solution would be nicer, had problems with some textures when playin around with that.