Kodi Community Forum
[UPDATED] Aeon65 v10.5 (Dharma) compatible - Help/Support/Bugs/Feature Request - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [UPDATED] Aeon65 v10.5 (Dharma) compatible - Help/Support/Bugs/Feature Request (/showthread.php?tid=76839)

- snyft - 2010-10-08

man i cant wait for this update, looks so f:ing good!

- frellAn - 2010-10-08

Would be nice if you implemented my Mod. I have been fixing up the current version of Aeon65 and making it the way I want (nothing super-advanced). I think this makes the skin better and I hope people agree with me.

Aeon65 Extrafanart Mod

Would be nice if you would give it some thought.

- ubuntuf4n - 2010-10-08

frellAn Wrote:Would be nice if you implemented my Mod. I have been fixing up the current version of Aeon65 and making it the way I want (nothing super-advanced). I think this makes the skin better and I hope people agree with me.

Aeon65 Extrafanart Mod

video is unavailable ? Huh

- phil65 - 2010-10-08

frellAn Wrote:Would be nice if you implemented my Mod. I have been fixing up the current version of Aeon65 and making it the way I want (nothing super-advanced). I think this makes the skin better and I hope people agree with me.

Aeon65 Extrafanart Mod

what changes did you make?
and which branch did you mod?

EDIT: video is unavailable in my country

- frellAn - 2010-10-08

Do you have to live in Germany? Tongue Okay I'll audioswap it Smile

You can see the changes in the video, I could explain it further if you want that. I used the master branch, the latest version of Aeon65 1.0.

- phil65 - 2010-10-08

frellAn Wrote:Do you have to live in Germany? Tongue Okay I'll audioswap it Smile

You can see the changes in the video, I could explain it further if you want that. I used the master branch, the latest version of Aeon65 1.0.

i like most of the changes, you can work with github? Smile

- frellAn - 2010-10-08

Thank you. No not really, I have never tried it.

- phil65 - 2010-10-08

frellAn Wrote:Thank you. No not really, I have never tried it.

you can also send me your 720p folder, will perhaps include some parts in v2.0 then I think.

- frellAn - 2010-10-08

Sure, which parts are you thinking of including?

http://www.mediafire.com/file/73ae693wyebb0nx/720p.rar

- Mindzai - 2010-10-09

Extra fanart mod looks great Smile

- phil65 - 2010-10-09

pixdamix Wrote:Argl. So you're using .xpr for the themes (We wouldn't be able to be in the main xbmc repository if we include xpr files) ? I can suggest you to take another look a colordiffuse. You only need a grayscale image and add some tint to it. I already played with this and this worked quite well. This would aload people to design color themes and reduce the repo size what do you think ?

If you want some help I could also build a private git repository in order to share some ideas.

played around with it again, but it´s just not as flexible as changing textures (you cannot colordiffuse only the selectbar, but not the radiobutton for example)

- NiklasK - 2010-10-09

Any plans on perhaps adding some more media-icons to the landscape-view in the tv-episode level? I was thinking on perhaps studio icon and tv-rating to make it look more complete.

Multiwall:

Landscape:

Another silly question, would it be possible to have some settings to switch between clearart on the tv logo when you pull up the OSD while wathing a tv-show?

/Niklas

- ameinild - 2010-10-10

Is it a bug that the thumbs / DVD covers for TV Shows use the same artwork as the Banners under confluence? This makes all TV shows have the wrong thumbs / posters, since they are set as wide banners instead. (I've reported this on the Github)
Still, thanks for a great skin...

- phil65 - 2010-10-10

ameinild Wrote:Is it a bug that the thumbs / DVD covers for TV Shows use the same artwork as the Banners under confluence? This makes all TV shows have the wrong thumbs / posters, since they are set as wide banners instead. (I've reported this on the Github)
Still, thanks for a great skin...

no, it´s not a bug, we use thumbs in poster size (can be set in scrapper settings)

Views in Video Add-Ons (Aeon65 XBMC: Live Dharma Beta2) - daninino - 2010-10-11

First off great work on Aeon best skin ever

I have one problem though. on my video Add-Ons I can't choose any other Layout than Showcase and List. I have Quicktime Trailer Add-On and a few others and really want to use Low list but it is not possible.

Low list is enable throughout the different views but still a no go.

I had an installation working where it was possible to choose low list but after I reinstalled and got the skin from Github (a few weeks ago) I don't have the opportunity to choose it anymore

What do I have to do to be able to do this?