Kodi Community Forum
[UPDATED] Aeon65 v10.5 (Dharma) compatible - Help/Support/Bugs/Feature Request - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [UPDATED] Aeon65 v10.5 (Dharma) compatible - Help/Support/Bugs/Feature Request (/showthread.php?tid=76839)

- sergiocos - 2010-10-15

i have 'pres up to see trailer' in the bar above Wink

- phil65 - 2010-10-15

SophT Wrote:just out of curiosity, is the lack of updates because there's not currently any work going on, or just because you're not committing the changes (or committing to a non-public repository?)

If so, why?

I just like playing with the new changes Wink

you´ll have to be patient, I don´t send my commits to the repo atm so that
a) not everyone is sayin "do this,do that" all the time.
b)there are some new features to show when it´s released

But it will be worth the wait Smile

- dsim - 2010-10-15

I don't know, but i have now the problem with my Music database.

If I scan my first Music folder (MUSIC HQ/flac), all thums for artist are there. But if i add my mp3 folder (MUSC) and scan, i have no thumbs for artists, either they are in the folder inside, as in the MUSIC HQ folder.

the second music folder doesn't have artist thumbs, i have to add it manually. if i scan first MUSIC folder then I have not artist thumbs for MUSIC HQ. all with the same scrapper. (i tried allmusic, and then yoyo.pl and merlin.pl, because freebase and last.fm never works for me)

I' don't know, is it skin-level problem or xbmc. i think others should also have the same problem, if they delete the music db and rescan the folders, but the xbmc users have scand folders and do not scan with the new skin or beta releases.

does anybody have this problem?

- phil65 - 2010-10-15

dsim Wrote:I don't know, but i have now the problem with my Music database.

If I scan my first Music folder (MUSIC HQ/flac), all thums for artist are there. But if i add my mp3 folder (MUSC) and scan, i have no thumbs for artists, either they are in the folder inside, as in the MUSIC HQ folder.

the second music folder doesn't have artist thumbs, i have to add it manually. if i scan first MUSIC folder then I have not artist thumbs for MUSIC HQ. all with the same scrapper. (i tried allmusic, and then yoyo.pl and merlin.pl, because freebase and last.fm never works for me)

I' don't know, is it skin-level problem or xbmc. i think others should also have the same problem, if they delete the music db and rescan the folders, but the xbmc users have scand folders and do not scan with the new skin or beta releases.

does anybody have this problem?

doesn´t seem to be anything skin-related. I think I´ve read something about the allmusic scraper not workin atm, perhaps that´s what´s causin you problems.

- dsim - 2010-10-15

phil65 Wrote:doesn´t seem to be anything skin-related. I think I´ve read something about the allmusic scraper not workin atm, perhaps that´s what´s causin you problems.

1. i'm so sorry, my mp3 collection has this problem, because years ago as I have used wmp, all the thumbs (folder.jpg) were eaten through microsofts wmp.

2. yes, allmusic doesn't seem to work, but yoyo.pl and merlin.pl work great, also for east european artists.

so, @phil65, the aeon65 2 alpha, works really great. as you know, to speed up a little bit would be nice, and optimize for music listening, as sergiocos and i discussed (bigger cdart in the low list, at the bottom). And separate Low List for Music and Movies.

the fonts are great. I changed the font bebasneue.ttf to rss.ttf, now cyrillic also work. great!

Now I'm waiting to taste the different colors (red, green...) Smile

cheers, great work!!!

- dsim - 2010-10-15

ok, one wish more for music listening.

it would be nice to inegrate a alaska list view for aeon. on the right side for example the songs and on the the left side about 500x500 px the album cover and inside the cdart, and all that stuff on the screen, can be animated to change the sides from left to right and right to left. to have the right feeling of virtual cd. this is my biggest wish, to have it in my favorite skin.

- Angi321 - 2010-10-15

Excellent skin! Thank you. Smile

- phil65 - 2010-10-15

dsim Wrote:ok, one wish more for music listening.

it would be nice to inegrate a alaska list view for aeon. on the right side for example the songs and on the the left side about 500x500 px the album cover and inside the cdart, and all that stuff on the screen, can be animated to change the sides from left to right and right to left. to have the right feeling of virtual cd. this is my biggest wish, to have it in my favorite skin.

hmm don´t exactly get what you mean...
what´s wrong with our list view?

- Kahnyl - 2010-10-15

Can anyone tell me what that text is?

LARGER: http://imgur.com/T5Gwq.jpg

- sergiocos - 2010-10-15

it says MOVIES Tongue

open addon.xml with a text editor and then replace
debugging="true"/>
with
debugging="false"/>

- Kahnyl - 2010-10-15

Thanks a lot.

- SophT - 2010-10-16

phil65 Wrote:you´ll have to be patient, I don´t send my commits to the repo atm so that
a) not everyone is sayin "do this,do that" all the time.
b)there are some new features to show when it´s released

But it will be worth the wait Smile

Sounds good! I'm a patient man.

- mindweaver - 2010-10-16

I just have to add that I'm really loving the new font now! 2.0 is going to be great I believe Smile

- BlackN8 - 2010-10-16

hi folks,

i just installed aeon65 and i LOVE it :-)
but i do have some problems with it

1: the "movies" categorie does not show up in the main menu but it is selected in the options menu and it should show up. it's the same thing with some other categories (that i dont really need)e.g. scripts

2: i have quite a lot of music on my HDD and its pretty good organized with iTunes but when i now import the music folder only some of the covers show up. how can i force xbmc to look up the missing covers?

3:how can i shuffle play ALL my music?
4: is there a search option for the music categorie?

thats it basically...
thank you!

- sergiocos - 2010-10-16

1) are your movies ADDED to library? MOVIES in main menu appears only when files are scanned and scrapped, not just plain video files.
2) this might be a scrapper issue, not skin related, i get that with some recent builds
3) music-songs-play first song-then apply shuffle to that list of songs (this might be done from full-screen music visualisation, press TAB when a song is played, then ENTER, then Shuffle) (also music files need to be scanned to library)
4) you mean genres? yes there is, also music files need to be scanned to library