Kodi Community Forum
[UPDATED] Aeon65 v10.5 (Dharma) compatible - Help/Support/Bugs/Feature Request - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [UPDATED] Aeon65 v10.5 (Dharma) compatible - Help/Support/Bugs/Feature Request (/showthread.php?tid=76839)

- phil65 - 2010-10-16

nekrosoft13 Wrote:did work on this skin stop? or will there be future updates?

there will be updates, you´ll just have to wait a bit.

- lapino - 2010-10-16

Guys, I've just added a source and labeled the content "TV Shows", but the option "TV Shows" does not show on my home menu. I checked the skin settings and the option is definitely enabled. Any reason why this is happening? Also, scraping for tv shows seems to be offline?

- phil65 - 2010-10-16

lapino Wrote:Guys, I've just added a source and labeled the content "TV Shows", but the option "TV Shows" does not show on my home menu. I checked the skin settings and the option is definitely enabled. Any reason why this is happening? Also, scraping for tv shows seems to be offline?

then your library isn´t populated. check it in other skins.

- lapino - 2010-10-16

Library populating doesn't seem to work, thetvdb seems to be offline?

- sergiocos - 2010-10-16

yep, offline

- lapino - 2010-10-16

Also, dutch language is missing/incomplete (I can help with that!)

- phil65 - 2010-10-16

lapino Wrote:Also, dutch language is missing/incomplete (I can help with that!)

would be nice if you can do that. take the english strings.xml from the font_rework branch as reference please

- lapino - 2010-10-16

I'll check it out tomorrow. If this isn't too techy, I'll translate it to dutch.

- Botafuco - 2010-10-17

phil65 Wrote:I´m seriously thinkin about removin the old bars (time/rss) and just to stick with the new top bar. would this make some people run riot here?

Does the new top bar show weather and time? or is there an option for them? Big Grin

Sorry, I can't remember right now how it looks like.

- SophT - 2010-10-17

just a quick question for anyone using this:

does 'Movies' backdrops work for you? I have backdrops (default, single image, and slide shows) working for everything but movies.

Even the default 'movies' (videos) backdrop doesn't work - I just get a black screen.

- phil65 - 2010-10-17

lapino Wrote:I'll check it out tomorrow. If this isn't too techy, I'll translate it to dutch.

no, it´s easy. just look at language/english/strings.xml, you´ll understand how it works.

- phil65 - 2010-10-17

Botafuco Wrote:Does the new top bar show weather and time? or is there an option for them? Big Grin

Sorry, I can't remember right now how it looks like.

Time yes, weather only on home screen (at least atm, will make an option for this I think)

- lapino - 2010-10-17

Got a question about the trailer functionality, specific the trailers you can watch by pressing "up" and then "select". I would like to first download the complete trailer and then let it play, since streaming always stalls (even though I have a very fast internet connection). Is there a way to set this? I changed the Apple Movie Trailers Lite addon to first download, but this seems to have no effect.

- dsim - 2010-10-17

I can confirm, for me the trailers also don't work correctly, although I have a fast connection too. I can watch only standard videos, 480p and above only buffer an do not play.

But I think this is a XBMC problem and not Aeon65.

- lapino - 2010-10-17

Anoter small(ish) problem. When I go to the information of a movie, I can reload the info, and use 'get thumbs' to get the proper poster. But when I try to use 'get fanart', I see a lot with thumbs of fanart, but all are reported to be 0 bytes and when I try to download one of them, nothing happens. Strange thing is, this does not happen for ALL of the movies ?