Kodi Community Forum
[UPDATED] Aeon65 v10.5 (Dharma) compatible - Help/Support/Bugs/Feature Request - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [UPDATED] Aeon65 v10.5 (Dharma) compatible - Help/Support/Bugs/Feature Request (/showthread.php?tid=76839)

- seijmo - 2010-10-22

Hello,

I'm not able to display fanart in multiwall view during the listening of an album.

I got the fanart during the artist and the album selection but when I launch the album I got nothing (I have multiwall view for all the music stuff). I have checked fanart in the view options and I got a fanart.jpg in /artist/ and /artist/album/

Did I miss something?

- Berseker - 2010-10-22

Hi phil, first of all thanks for this awesome skin, I'm following your progression since some time even if I do not write on the board.

Anyway, I'm Italian and I found a small translation error, on file
.xbmc/addons/skin.aeon65/language/Italian/strings.xml
line 170 Wrote:<string id="31206">TIMER DI SPEGNIMENTO</string>
instead of SPEGNIMETO.

Anyway since I had already opened the file, I made some big changements, some small corrections, replaced some terms with shorter synonyms (for avoid breaking the layout) and also applied a "lower case" on the file, since the original english strings.xml file is made this way.
http://paste.pocoo.org/show/278718/

if you want to update it..

Keep up the good work Wink

- phil65 - 2010-10-22

seijmo Wrote:Hello,

I'm not able to display fanart in multiwall view during the listening of an album.

I got the fanart during the artist and the album selection but when I launch the album I got nothing (I have multiwall view for all the music stuff). I have checked fanart in the view options and I got a fanart.jpg in /artist/ and /artist/album/

Did I miss something?

fixed in aeon65 2.0

- Mindzai - 2010-10-22

Is there any possibility of adding support for disc.png DVD/BR disc images as in transparency?

- phil65 - 2010-10-22

Mindzai Wrote:Is there any possibility of adding support for disc.png DVD/BR disc images as in transparency?

don´t know exactly what you mean. screenshot, please.

- sergiocos - 2010-10-22

cdart for movies.
I found this to be too much, the movie views already has to much info/data... cdart for music is a different story Smile

- phil65 - 2010-10-22

sergiocos Wrote:cdart for movies.
I found this to be too much, the movie views already has to much info/data... cdart for music is a different story Smile

hmm definitely not that way. I´ll think about adding it in a different way.

- Mindzai - 2010-10-22

Yeah I agree that it's not my preference that way - I was thinking maybe something like the the CD art where the disc sticks out of the case and maybe rotates?

- kepheus - 2010-10-22

Hello. I'm using the slideshow option for the backdrops for music and movies. In order for that to work, I set the folder to $XBMC/userdata/Thumbnails/Music/Fanart which works great. But for my movies, I have to use $XBMC/userdata/Thumbnails/Video/Fanart which will also load in the backdrops for the TV shows, since the images for movies and TV shows get both stored in the Thumbnails/Video folder instead of Thumbnails/Movies or Thumbnails/TV Shows.

Do you guys have a tip how I can solve it? I'm afraid it's not skin specific, but I thought I ask anyway. Thanks for the (best) skin!

- venealis - 2010-10-22

phil65 Wrote:fixed in aeon65 2.0

The suspense is killing me. Any ETA yet?

- phil65 - 2010-10-22

venealis Wrote:The suspense is killing me. Any ETA yet?

no, not really. could be one week, could be three weeks, don´t know how much free time I will have.

- venealis - 2010-10-22

phil65 Wrote:no, not really. could be one week, could be three weeks, don´t know how much free time I will have.

"Will work for skin" please if you need someone to do some easy labor so you can work please call. LOL
Will wait patiently then.

- butchabay - 2010-10-22

Phil, one question, are you going to keep the information on top for aeonV2.0 ? I mean the text for path " Programs/plugin//program........"

my idea was to put there Genre or Studio Name /Year of the game in launcher plugin. Wink

- phil65 - 2010-10-22

butchabay Wrote:Phil, one question, are you going to keep the information on top for aeonV2.0 ? I mean the text for path " Programs/plugin//program........"

my idea was to put there Genre or Studio Name /Year of the game in launcher plugin. Wink

hmm I don´t think that´s a good idea. breadcrumbs should show you where you are, not specific info about the selected item. better would be to use the small text line under the game title. (look in furniture_floortext in includes furniture.xml)

- butchabay - 2010-10-22

Thanx Phil, will take a look.