Kodi Community Forum
[UPDATED] Aeon65 v10.5 (Dharma) compatible - Help/Support/Bugs/Feature Request - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [UPDATED] Aeon65 v10.5 (Dharma) compatible - Help/Support/Bugs/Feature Request (/showthread.php?tid=76839)

- dsim - 2010-10-25

sergiocos Wrote:fanart.jpg inside artist folder is the easiest way

[Sting]
fanart.jpg
folder.jpg
-----> [Album1] (inside folder.jpg and cdart.png)
-----> [Album2] (inside folder.jpg and cdart.png)

you can also add fanart to albums folder, then the fanart of album will be shown on visualization. i have different fanarts for artists and albums. every album has its own fanart.

- dsim - 2010-10-25

@phil65.

there is a issue with videolibrary in aeon65 2 alpha.

i configured today my keyboard/remote to have one touch to movies, tvshows, music artists...

so..if I switch the first time to movies, i can see movie library, but if i switch from movies to tvshows, then i have again the movie library at tvshows and not tv library. the same is, if i go first to tvshows and then i switch to movies, then the tv library shows movies.

this issue is only on aeon65. i was sitting 5 hours to fix the problem with keymap, then i tested with other skins, and have seen that is not keymap related problem.

all other skins shows as it should show. tested on aeon showmix, confluence, backrow, transparency and much more.

- Alael - 2010-10-25

MarcosQui Wrote:Alael, se você é brasileiro deveria dar uma passadinha no tópico da Aeon MQ 2 ou visitar o htforum, acredito que você será melhor entendido e melhor assessorado.
Quando eu fazia os Mods para a Aeon65 acredito que era a única versão em português (correta) disponível.
Abraço.

Valeu! Aki tava foda de nego entender, nossa...

- phil65 - 2010-10-25

dsim Wrote:@phil65.

there is a issue with videolibrary in aeon65 2 alpha.

i configured today my keyboard/remote to have one touch to movies, tvshows, music artists...

so..if I switch the first time to movies, i can see movie library, but if i switch from movies to tvshows, then i have again the movie library at tvshows and not tv library. the same is, if i go first to tvshows and then i switch to movies, then the tv library shows movies.

this issue is only on aeon65. i was sitting 5 hours to fix the problem with keymap, then i tested with other skins, and have seen that is not keymap related problem.

all other skins shows as it should show. tested on aeon showmix, confluence, backrow, transparency and much more.

You have to do a SetBool(videomovies) for example before joining movie library (look at the the include tv_link, movie_link in Aeon65)

- dsim - 2010-10-26

phil65 Wrote:You have to do a SetBool(videomovies) for example before joining movie library (look at the the include tv_link, movie_link in Aeon65)

i dont understand exactly.

i found in include_mainmenu things like setbool(videomovies)... but what should i change to be as in other skins?

on keyboard.xml i have ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,MovieTitles) and ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,TvShowTitles)

somewhere in aeon should be the incorrect link, but i cant find this, what and where to change.

- phil65 - 2010-10-26

dsim Wrote:i dont understand exactly.

i found in include_mainmenu things like setbool(videomovies)... but what should i change to be as in other skins?

on keyboard.xml i have ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,MovieTitles) and ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,TvShowTitles)

somewhere in aeon should be the incorrect link, but i cant find this, what and where to change.

you´re always entering the movie library? or do you mean that the breadcrumbs label in the upper left corner is wrong?

- dsim - 2010-10-26

no...

1. i'm on home menu atz start up. i switch to movies with ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,MovieTitles), and the movies are shown in movielibrary! thats ok!

so, i'm now on movies (movielibrary). THE PROBLEM - now i want to switch to tvshows...ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,TvShowTitles)...here is the problem. aeon dont show the tv views , aeon shows me the tvshows in movie view mockup! i hope you understand what i mean.

the same problem is if i go first to tvshows and want to switch from tvshows directly to movies, then are movies shown in tvlibrary.

- phil65 - 2010-10-26

dsim Wrote:no...

1. i'm on home menu atz start up. i switch to movies with ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,MovieTitles), and the movies are shown in movielibrary! thats ok!

so, i'm now on movies (movielibrary). THE PROBLEM - now i want to switch to tvshows...ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,TvShowTitles)...here is the problem. aeon dont show the tv views , aeon shows me the tvshows in movie view mockup! i hope you understand what i mean.

the same problem is if i go first to tvshows and want to switch from tvshows directly to movies, then are movies shown in tvlibrary.

try to change
<key x>ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,MovieTitles)</key x>

to

<key x>Skin.SetBool(videomovies)</key x>
<key x>Skin.Reset(videotv)</key x>
<key x>Skin.Reset(musicvideos)</key x>
<key x>ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,MovieTitles,return)</key x>

(not sure if that works)

- dsim - 2010-10-26

phil65, i dont want to change anything in keymap.xml, because all works with other skins.

i dont want my keymap.xml to work with aeon65. i want aeon65 work with keymap.xml. i dont want workarounds, because in future my keymaap will not work with other skins.

this bug should be changed iside aeon65. all other skins work.

as i said, if i want switch from movies to tv shows, i have movies view mockup.

if i switch from tvshows to movies i have tvshows view mockup.

there is something in the code to fix. and i wanted you to tell me what should i change.

- phil65 - 2010-10-26

dsim Wrote:phil65, i dont want to change anything in keymap.xml, because all works with other skins.

i dont want my keymap.xml to work with aeon65. i want aeon65 work with keymap.xml. i dont want workarounds, because in future my keymaap will not work with other skins.

this bug should be changed iside aeon65. all other skins work.

as i said, if i want switch from movies to tv shows, i have movies view mockup.

if i switch from tvshows to movies i have tvshows view mockup.

there is something in the code to fix. and i wanted you to tell me what should i change.

not possible without a massive amount of changes.

- dsim - 2010-10-26

these changes, are changes that should be fixed, don't you mean.

thats what i meant, to fix bugs and make aeon to work and secondary to fix the design (because aoen looks great, as is!) issues. it would be nice to have aeon65 which really works.

its not the first time you said "massive amount of changes". i mean the music fanart in multiview. and that was a 1 sec. job to add only a control id, as someone from the guys here in this thread posted.

- phil65 - 2010-10-26

dsim Wrote:these changes, are changes that should be fixed, don't you mean.

thats what i meant, to fix bugs and make aeon to work and secondary to fix the design (because aoen looks great, as is!) issues. it would be nice to have aeon65 which really works.

its not the first time you said "massive amount of changes". i mean the music fanart in multiview. and that was a 1 sec. job to add only a control id, as someone from the guys here in this thread posted.

Don´t talk about things you don´t understand. We all know that the Aeon code was (is) bloated and uses some dirty hacks to achieve functionality. v2.0 removes already some of them (I was able to remove almost all ReloadSkin actions for example), but this one has to wait till v3.0 as it is too much to change.
If you think that´s something that can be fixed in some minutes, go for it, I´ll be happy to see if you have more to offer than just perpetual nagging.

- Dullie - 2010-10-26

Phil, can you add this http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=83925 to Aeon v.1 for now and 2 later on? Please..

- dsim - 2010-10-26

I didn't know that aeon is bloated, really.

see, i have no the skills you have in coding. i'm using xbmc for three months. i have changed some stuff to work for now for me. for some stuff i can not wait version2. because i dont have the skills to change for public use. but i'm understandig better the skinning each day. and of course i will help and do something.

what i have changed:

i changed the white image of rss background to black - on homescreen
i changed the font color of rss feed,date/time, lowlist items to orange, for me personaly it looks better
i changed in lowlist, that the list items begins from top <setfocus>, not in the middle, as now.

and finally, you can tell me in which files i should take the changes to fix the nasty hacks (how does it look like), and i will do that, thats not a problem.

but now, i know for the dirty and nasty hacks. Smile i feel better, so i will change the keymap till this issue is fixed.

- Mindzai - 2010-10-26

Dullie Wrote:Phil, can you add this http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=83925 to Aeon v.1 for now and 2 later on? Please..

Wow that is great! If at all possible I'd also love to see this added Smile