Kodi Community Forum
[UPDATED] Aeon65 v10.5 (Dharma) compatible - Help/Support/Bugs/Feature Request - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [UPDATED] Aeon65 v10.5 (Dharma) compatible - Help/Support/Bugs/Feature Request (/showthread.php?tid=76839)

- coendeurloo - 2010-10-26

Dullie Wrote:Phil, can you add this http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=83925 to Aeon v.1 for now and 2 later on? Please..

Awesome plugin, would love to see this integrated indeed!

- dsim - 2010-10-26

phil65 Wrote:try to change
<key x>ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,MovieTitles)</key x>

to

<key x>Skin.SetBool(videomovies)</key x>
<key x>Skin.Reset(videotv)</key x>
<key x>Skin.Reset(musicvideos)</key x>
<key x>ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,MovieTitles,return)</key x>

(not sure if that works)

ok, i tried this and dont work. if i say reset, aeon resets the view of movie for example.

if i go to movies and than to tvshows, aeon remember that i was in videolibrary, and want to show me where i was last time. aeon doesnt know, that i'm now on tvshows. he show me titles but the skin view is that from movies.

how can i include TV_Link from aeon in keymap? i think it should then work, because that works for mainmenu.

- phil65 - 2010-10-26

dsim Wrote:ok, i tried this and dont work. if i say reset, aeon resets the view of movie for example.

if i go to movies and than to tvshows, aeon remember that i was in videolibrary, and want to show me where i was last time. aeon doesnt know, that i'm now on tvshows. he show me titles but the skin view is that from movies.

how can i include TV_Link from aeon in keymap? i think it should then work, because that works for mainmenu.

you could define own buttons and use sendclick() perhaps.

- butchabay - 2010-10-26

Hi Phil, just wanna know if this bug is already fixed or on to fix list:

Recently Added Movies widget on Home is showing thumb instead of fanart.

- phil65 - 2010-10-26

butchabay Wrote:Hi Phil, just wanna know if this bug is already fixed or on to fix list:

Recently Added Movies widget on Home is showing thumb instead of fanart.

already fixed.

- oxonium35 - 2010-10-28

since updating to dharma beta 3 the custom home menu backgrounds in aeon65 (single pic and multi-pic slideshow) do not work for me anymore. Is it just me?

thanks

- butchabay - 2010-10-28

oxonium35 Wrote:since updating to dharma beta 3 the custom home menu backgrounds in aeon65 (single pic and multi-pic slideshow) do not work for me anymore. Is it just me?

thanks

Backup your guisettings.xml, delete it and try again. Did you a clean uninstall and reinstall of xbmc ?

- oxonium35 - 2010-10-28

butchabay Wrote:Backup your guisettings.xml, delete it and try again. Did you a clean uninstall and reinstall of xbmc ?

Thanks but this didn't work still black screens, i did do a clean install. All from scratch.

Any other thoughts, is everyone else's okay or is it just me?

- oxonium35 - 2010-10-28

oxonium35 Wrote:Thanks but this didn't work still black screens, i did do a clean install. All from scratch.

Any other thoughts, is everyone else's okay or is it just me?

Just did a quick fresh install on my laptop to see and it seems fine so going do yet another full fresh install on main and see

- oxonium35 - 2010-10-28

Well it's all fixed it seem but I don't know what is going on, full uninstalled beta 3. Reinstalled beta 3 but it just loaded up to nothing but a blank screen (no menu no nothing). Wash rinse repeat 3 times to just black screen.

Installed beta 2 which worked fine, uninstalled and reinstalled beta 3 and it's up and working. very odd.

But to address my original problem the backgrounds are all working now too.

- Jedfordski - 2010-10-28

Hi Phil, I'm having trouble displaying fanart.jpg and folder.jpg in the Library mode version of Music Videos. It works okay in the List option within the File view ie selecting Videos\MyMusicVideo from the Main Menu. However, if I go into the Library mode ie pressing down on the Music option in the Home Menu and then selecting Music Videos I have found the following:

1. The top level Wall option for all my artists are fine. I can go into each one and select the appropriate thumbnail.

2. Next level down - I can't find any menu option to select a picture for the Albums for the selected artist. I have no thumbnail showing and no fanart in the background. I have also tried using a directory structure within the artist level eg:

The Pretty Reckless
....Fanart.jpg
....Folder.jpg
....Light Me Up (Folder)
........Fanart.jpg
........Folder.jpg
........Make Me Wanna Die.VOB
........Miss Nothing.VOB
........Thumb Make Me Wanna Die.jpg
........Thumb Miss Nothing.jpg
.....Live (Folder)
........Fanart.jpg
........Folder.jpg
........Make Me Wanna Die Live.VOB
........Thumb Make Me Wanna Die.jpg

This also doesn't appear to work in any of the view options.

However, when I finally get down to the actual Video level, I can add a thumbnail, but cannot get the fanart working.

Any suggestions? Also, if I choose the Low List option then I can't even see the text ...

- Berseker - 2010-10-30

Berseker Wrote:Hi phil, first of all thanks for this awesome skin, I'm following your progression since some time even if I do not write on the board.
Anyway, I'm Italian and I found a small translation error, on file
.xbmc/addons/skin.aeon65/language/Italian/strings.xml
instead of SPEGNIMETO.
Anyway since I had already opened the file, I made some big changements, some small corrections, replaced some terms with shorter synonyms (for avoid breaking the layout) and also applied a "lower case" on the file, since the original english strings.xml file is made this way.
http://paste.pocoo.org/show/278718/
if you want to update it..
Keep up the good work Wink
i'm quoting this because it seems my post wasn't seen by anyone Wink

- phil65 - 2010-10-30

Berseker Wrote:i'm quoting this because it seems my post wasn't seen by anyone Wink

is this for font_rework branch?

- Berseker - 2010-10-30

yes, I worked on that branch's language file, and I'm using my "version" with that branch

- phil65 - 2010-10-31

Berseker Wrote:yes, I worked on that branch's language file, and I'm using my "version" with that branch

would be nice if you could clean up your language file, it includes much more labels than needed.
BTW, I have to delay Aeon65 v2.0 a bit, I'm movin to Linux with my pcs at the moment, and it will take a bit of time to get everything ready again.