Kodi Community Forum
[UPDATED] Aeon65 v10.5 (Dharma) compatible - Help/Support/Bugs/Feature Request - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [UPDATED] Aeon65 v10.5 (Dharma) compatible - Help/Support/Bugs/Feature Request (/showthread.php?tid=76839)

- sergiocos - 2010-12-07

you may also try the font_rework branch, here.

- phil65 - 2010-12-07

sergiocos Wrote:you may also try the font_rework branch, here.

ok guys, sorry for my outtime, very busy life atm. but it looks as if I'll get some free days in the next weeks, then the work can be completed.
When it is ready (and bug-free) it will be added to the official repo, I already talked with the developers about that.

- paul - 2010-12-07

phil65 Wrote:ok guys, sorry for my outtime, very busy life atm. but it looks as if I'll get some free days in the next weeks, then the work can be completed.
When it is ready (and bug-free) it will be added to the official repo, I already talked with the developers about that.
Great news phil look forward to seeing this new version

- butchabay - 2010-12-07

Yo Phil, welcome back ...

- BlueArchon - 2010-12-07

Just tried the font_rework branch and i like it except perhaps for the new screen-wide top bar (this is only personal preference Wink ). Will there be an option to revert back to the old style top bars? I know this was discussed a few posts ago, but was not really answered. Thanks for the good work btw!

- sergiocos - 2010-12-07

probably not, many infos will be moved to top bar: trailer status, window totals, now playing info, clock, weather etc. I think the topbar is a nice addition to the skin because many infos can be moved there in order to achieve nice, ligther view(s)

- pierro10 - 2010-12-07

BlueArchon Wrote:Just tried the font_rework branch and i like it except perhaps for the new screen-wide top bar (this is only personal preference Wink ). Will there be an option to revert back to the old style top bars? I know this was discussed a few posts ago, but was not really answered. Thanks for the good work btw!

I tried too the Font_rework version,i like it,i like the new banner view for tv shows,except that if you type "I" on a tv show banner,the tv show info will be displayed with the banner sized as a poster.
How could we fix that ?

PSTonguehil65 i'm impressed by your work !Aeon65 is the best skin for XBMC
really pleased to see in the next weeks the 2nd Version of this great skin

- rzeljko - 2010-12-08

sergiocos Wrote:I played a little with DialogSeekbar.xml trying to achieve a different info when pressing I during playback and/or skipping through video files. (Aeon65 font_rework only)
The goal was to have basic progress info and not to overlap subtitles.
This was done with no skinning knowledge, just reading and modifying some visible conditions and positions.
There is a bug here, for resolution it will always show 720p (but all my files are 720p) i will look probably into it later.

If you want to check it, download is here. Backup your file first.

examples: movie | tv show

Not working for me, here

where I got wrong?

- sergiocos - 2010-12-08

you're using font_rework branch?

skin download here

works for me.

- rzeljko - 2010-12-09

Nope, same thing.
Maybe I need to put info track at top (how?) and then do the thing with your file.

- sergiocos - 2010-12-09

i sent you a PM, trying to find out the issue(s)

- SirBC - 2010-12-12

When watching a movie and bringing up the OSD to toggle subtitles, I can bring up the audio properties screen, but I am unable to select anything on that screen. Subtitles are selected by default, but because I cannot make any selections on that screen, I cannot disable them or change the language. Is this a known issue?

This is on Dharma RC2 and v10.5.

- mindweaver - 2010-12-13

SirBC Wrote:When watching a movie and bringing up the OSD to toggle subtitles, I can bring up the audio properties screen, but I am unable to select anything on that screen. Subtitles are selected by default, but because I cannot make any selections on that screen, I cannot disable them or change the language. Is this a known issue?

This is on Dharma RC2 and v10.5.

yes known issue. you need the font_rework branch of Aeon65. I have added a fix there.

- SirBC - 2010-12-13

Thanks, I'll give that a shot.

- acribb - 2010-12-15

I asked this a while back but never did receive a response.

Is there any way to make Movies and TV Shows default to Recent? I would like it to default to Recent when I press down and/or default to Recent when I just select Movies or TV Shows (without having to press down).

What XML can I change?

Thanks for any insight.