Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script (/showthread.php?tid=77031)

- Omegatron - 2011-11-20

giftie Wrote:You will need to delete the l_cdart.db file from %APPDATA%\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\script.cdartmanager

The rerun in debug mode.

deleted it and its creating a database now, thanx for the help lets see what will happen.

BTW: do i need run "fanart" and "clearlogos" seperately or does he get all the information in 1 database (the one its creating atm)

- rflores2323 - 2011-11-21

I try to create my addon database and it shows 99 local albums. However it stops creating the database when it gets to 52%. Then it adds only 52 albums.

Anyone have this problem before?

- giftie - 2011-11-21

rflores2323 Wrote:I try to create my addon database and it shows 99 local albums. However it stops creating the database when it gets to 52%. Then it adds only 52 albums.

Anyone have this problem before?

need a little help for me to help with a solution(a debug log)

- giftie - 2011-11-21

Ajedi Wrote:deleted it and its creating a database now, thanx for the help lets see what will happen.

BTW: do i need run "fanart" and "clearlogos" seperately or does he get all the information in 1 database (the one its creating atm)

The database gets everything it needs on the first run.

- rflores2323 - 2011-11-21

giftie Wrote:need a little help for me to help with a solution(a debug log)

here is my log.

yousendit download link- xbmc log

Thanks

- Omegatron - 2011-11-21

giftie Wrote:need a little help for me to help with a solution(a debug log)

Hi Giftie, first off thank you for the patience and help you have given me so far.

A few months ago i tried this addon aswell because the screenshots of Aeon MQ3 looked awsome with this feature. Though i didnt get it to work i stopped getting it to work.

Now im a few steps away to abandon it again because i just dont get it to work like it should.

Story so far. CDart created a database. Now i turned on all the settings in Aeon MQ3 to show the fanart/clearlogo/cdart/albumart in mainmenu. Though nothing happens.

Do i need to create a link in the settings of CDart? I made a folder for the cdart and put that into the settings of cdart, i also made a backup.

I just dont know why it aint working and its frustrating since it takes so much time to build up a database.

so im not getting any errors it seems xbmc or cdart or whatever doesnt link the pics to the music (so it seems)

thanks

- giftie - 2011-11-22

Ajedi Wrote:Hi Giftie, first off thank you for the patience and help you have given me so far.

A few months ago i tried this addon aswell because the screenshots of Aeon MQ3 looked awsome with this feature. Though i didnt get it to work i stopped getting it to work.

Now im a few steps away to abandon it again because i just dont get it to work like it should.

Story so far. CDart created a database. Now i turned on all the settings in Aeon MQ3 to show the fanart/clearlogo/cdart/albumart in mainmenu. Though nothing happens.

Do i need to create a link in the settings of CDart? I made a folder for the cdart and put that into the settings of cdart, i also made a backup.

I just dont know why it aint working and its frustrating since it takes so much time to build up a database.

so im not getting any errors it seems xbmc or cdart or whatever doesnt link the pics to the music (so it seems)

thanks

Have you selected any cdARTs to download? This script does not create the effect, it just helps you download and manage them(cdARTs) and allows you to download high res Cover Art, fanart and clearlogos..

There is an automatic download for each of the different types of artwork.

- rflores2323 - 2011-11-22

rflores2323 Wrote:here is my log.

yousendit download link- xbmc log

Thanks

giftie. any help ?

- giftie - 2011-11-22

rflores2323 Wrote:giftie. any help ?

Definitely a help. Need to fix "latin-1" encoded items(Window created tags)

It is getting hung up on Beyoncé. Which is strange since I have Beyoncé in my library with out any problems.

- rflores2323 - 2011-11-22

giftie Wrote:Definitely a help. Need to fix "latin-1" encoded items(Window created tags)

It is getting hung up on Beyoncé. Which is strange since I have Beyoncé in my library with out any problems.

cool. So will you push an update out or how can I fix this?

Big Grin

- Omegatron - 2011-11-22

giftie Wrote:Have you selected any cdARTs to download? This script does not create the effect, it just helps you download and manage them(cdARTs) and allows you to download high res Cover Art, fanart and clearlogos..

There is an automatic download for each of the different types of artwork.

Hi Giftie, thank you for responding.

What i did so far is let the addon scan the database. after that i did the automatic download for all artwork. but still nothing.

yesterday i did a clean install of xbmc and the skin, so i started with a new profile folder.

Today ill run the addon again to see if anything differend happens.

- Omegatron - 2011-11-22

Hi again,

well i have some progress with the addon finally but im wondering if my problems are with the addon or with the skin.

So i posted in the skin forum the following:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=942016&postcount=1698

maybe you could read it and tell me if im forgetting something (unless its a skin issue ofc)

thanks!

- giftie - 2011-11-22

Ajedi Wrote:Hi Giftie, thank you for responding.

What i did so far is let the addon scan the database. after that i did the automatic download for all artwork. but still nothing.

yesterday i did a clean install of xbmc and the skin, so i started with a new profile folder.

Today ill run the addon again to see if anything differend happens.

When you autodownload, does the script show you the artwork that it downloaded?

- rflores2323 - 2011-11-23

rflores2323 Wrote:cool. So will you push an update out or how can I fix this?

Big Grin

Giftie. Just wondering how to get this to work or if ur going to push an update

- giftie - 2011-11-23

rflores2323 Wrote:Giftie. Just wondering how to get this to work or if ur going to push an update

I'm working on it, and other code changes. It will be pushed when finished.