Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script (/showthread.php?tid=77031)

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - Ectholian - 2012-11-14

If i start the script, it parses all my music albums. After all albums are scanned, i get this messate:

XBMC Music Database Missing...' 'Please ensure music library is built.'

But i have a XBMC Music Database (i.e. i can go to music, artists and navigate through my artists).... am i missing something?

Re: RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - giftie - 2012-11-14

(2012-11-13, 22:34)adrock0211 Wrote: Two quick questions. I have been looking for a good solution for album art because with movies, TV shows and even all my roms that I launch through advance launcher...I was able to simply use the universal scraper, run the initial scrap and outside from manually adjusting a few titles, all around it worked pretty well. Music with XBMC, as it would seem, is not quite that easy. Which brings me to my two questions:

I downloaded this scripts and when I ran it the first time it literally took all day (over 9 hours) to run. I don't have a huge musc collection (only about 50GB) so I am wondering if that is normal. Then after it was done nothing had really happened. From the menu screens (no matter if I use Transparence or Alaska Revisited MOD skin) there is no art of any kind shown. Also when I go back to the library there is no art at all either. Apparently I am doing something wrong...and should it really take 9+ hours to build the database?

Also, through reading this thread I saw that the best folder structure is <Artist><Album><Files> but I actually like to organize my music at the top level by genres so would it be ok to have my collection organized like <Genre><Artist><Album><File> ?

Thanks.
Also where is this database and how big is it? I assume it's in <user>/AppData/Roaming/XBMC but I can't find it. I am just worried that when something ran for 9+ hours it just added huge amounts of data to my system. Currently my XBMC folder under Roaming is about 600MB but I am not sure how big it was before I ran the CdArt Manager script.

(2012-11-14, 12:27)Ectholian Wrote: If i start the script, it parses all my music albums. After all albums are scanned, i get this messate:

But i have a XBMC Music Database (i.e. i can go to music, artists and navigate through my artists).... am i missing something?

A full debug log is required as I can't see what is going on with your system.

@ adrock0211 - 9 hours does seem long, my music library consists of about 2200 discs and takes the max 2 hours. If your tags are good and you're not trying to scan some strange and odd music, it shouldn't take too long, about 1 to 6 seconds per disc and 1 to 6 seconds per artist it didn't find with the album match(MusicBrainz locks this down). Also your music layout works fine for cdARTs and cover arts as this path is provided by XBMC but not for fanarts, extrafanarts, artist thumbs and music banners. The work around for you would be to have you 'path to music library' set to a separate path for both the script and the skin.

Also the addons database is found in the userdata/addon_data/script.cdartmanager folder in your roaming XBMC path.

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - fernicus - 2012-11-15

I'm hoping someone can help me with this because I'm at my wits end with this thing and about to give up. I can't get this program to download any extra fan art. I've rebuilt the database after upgrading to 2.7.7. I can automatically download everything else (cd art, logo, thumbnail, etc), but once I go to automatically download fan art it flashes the first artist real fast and then nothing. I've tried this on two different systems and same thing happens. I've even tried deleting all music but one artist (aerosmith since I thought it would be easy to find), and the same thing happens....it won't auto download any fan art. Here is my log:

http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=LFwmGwA1

Re: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - giftie - 2012-11-15

Disable the fanart limit in settings. That should fix the problem, that feature is only for Frodo.

(2012-11-15, 06:41)giftie Wrote: Disable the fanart limit in settings. That should fix the problem, that feature is only for Frodo.

When I go into the settings the "Limit number of fan art" is not checked so I don't think that's causing the problem.

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - Ectholian - 2012-11-15

(2012-11-14, 12:27)Ectholian Wrote: If i start the script, it parses all my music albums. After all albums are scanned, i get this messate:

Here is a part of a debug log. I cut some parts out since it was 6.5MB... but what i cut out was al repeating album scans, all the same. Maybe some other info:
I use:
- Ubuntu 12.04
- XBMC Frodo
- Aeon MQ4 skin

Link to log: http://pastebin.com/k96Bjn2S

Re: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - giftie - 2012-11-15

Can you update to the version from the first message.

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - Ectholian - 2012-11-15

You mean de 2.7.7 github version?

I will do, and test that when I'm home

Re: RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - giftie - 2012-11-15

(2012-11-15, 07:38)fernicus Wrote:
(2012-11-15, 06:41)giftie Wrote: Disable the fanart limit in settings. That should fix the problem, that feature is only for Frodo.

When I go into the settings the "Limit number of fan art" is not checked so I don't think that's causing the problem.

I'll check it when I have a chance, the error is caused by some Frodo only code so it shouldn't affect Eden. I probably forgot a line of code somewhere

(2012-11-15, 16:33)giftie Wrote:
(2012-11-15, 07:38)fernicus Wrote:

I'll check it when I have a chance, the error is caused by some Frodo only code so it shouldn't affect Eden. I probably forgot a line of code somewhere

Thanks! Looking forward to seeing what the issue was. If it helps, I'm on Eden on a Windows 7 machine with Aeon Nox.

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - ynksbsbll2 - 2012-11-16

(2012-11-15, 07:38)fernicus Wrote: When I go into the settings the "Limit number of fan art" is not checked so I don't think that's causing the problem.

Same issue here with 2.7.7 on XBMC Eden. I've tried it with "limit number of fanart" both checked and unchecked and it just flashes on screen. All other artwork downloads work great.

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - Mr. Roboto - 2012-11-16

Hi, I was loving the script up until a couple of days ago but it's completely stopped working for me and I'm not sure what could of changed to make it break.
The script starts fine but when I try to download any art it does nothing. I used the XBMC debugging function and it shows the following error which I'm guessing is the cause of my problems.

ERROR: Exception in python script callback execution
ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
ERROR: File "C:\Users\Vision HT\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.cdartmanager\resources\lib\gui.py", line 1069, in onClick
ERROR: self.recognized_artists = self.album_recognized_artists
ERROR: AttributeError
ERROR: :
ERROR: 'GUI' object has no attribute 'album_recognized_artists'

Any ideas what the issue is and how to fix it? Iv'e tried uninstalling the script, deleting the "AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.cdartmanager" folder and reinstalling but it didn't help.

Any help would be much appreciated.

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - samurai07 - 2012-11-17

(2012-11-16, 22:13)Mr. Roboto Wrote: Hi, I was loving the script up until a couple of days ago but it's completely stopped working for me and I'm not sure what could of changed to make it break.
The script starts fine but when I try to download any art it does nothing. I used the XBMC debugging function and it shows the following error which I'm guessing is the cause of my problems.

ERROR: File "C:\Users\Vision HT\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.cdartmanager\resources\lib\gui.py", line 1069, in onClick

Any ideas what the issue is and how to fix it? Iv'e tried uninstalling the script, deleting the "AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.cdartmanager" folder and reinstalling but it didn't help.

Any help would be much appreciated.

same here. It seems that this is the result of not getting the artist list. Before the logfiles shows this:

Code:
10:51:12 T:2548  NOTICE: [cdART Manager] - Addon Db found - Loading Counts
10:51:12 T:2548   DEBUG: [cdART Manager] - Counting Local Artists, Albums and cdARTs
10:51:12 T:2548   DEBUG: [cdART Manager] - Recounting cdARTS
10:51:12 T:2000   DEBUG: ------ Window Init () ------
10:51:12 T:2548  NOTICE: [cdART Manager] - Refreshing Counts
10:51:12 T:2548   DEBUG: [cdART Manager] - Retrieving Local Album Artists from Database
10:51:12 T:2548   DEBUG: [cdART Manager] - Retrieving Distant Artists
10:51:12 T:2548   DEBUG: [cdART Manager] - Retrieving HTML Source
10:51:13 T:2548   DEBUG: [cdART Manager] - HTML Source:
                                            Please specify a valid section
10:51:13 T:2548   DEBUG: [cdART Manager] - Retrieving Local Album Artists from Database

It looks like fanart.tv has changed the api and cadartmanager submit a wrong keyword now.
Here is the complete logfile.

EDIT: It works again without changes. Hmmm. Is it possible to give more detailed explanation if something don't work? At the moment the user get no information if something is wrong. Another one: Can you save the remote artist list as a backup and use this backup if you cannot get the list online and inform the user about that?

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - rob87 - 2012-11-17

Hi guys,
since i`ve updated my system to Frodo the cdart Manager doesn`t work.

my log
Code:
14:58:54 T:2961169264  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
14:58:54 T:2961169264   DEBUG: Process - The source file to load is /root/.xbmc/addons/script.cdartmanager/default.py
14:58:54 T:2961169264   DEBUG: Process - Setting the Python path to /root/.xbmc/addons/script.cdartmanager:/root/.xbmc/addons/script.module.simplejson/lib:/root/.xbmc/addons/weather.wunderground/resources/lib/wunderground:/root/.xbmc/addons/script.module.pil/lib:/root/.xbmc/addons/script.module.xbmcswift2/lib:/root/.xbmc/addons/script.module.pysqlite/lib:/usr/lib/python27.zip:/usr/lib/python2.7:/usr/lib/python2.7/plat-linux2:/usr/lib/python2.7/lib-tk:/usr/lib/python2.7/lib-old:/usr/lib/python2.7/lib-dynload:/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages:/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/PIL:/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/gtk-2.0:/usr/lib/portage/pym:
14:58:54 T:2961169264   DEBUG: Process - Entering source directory /root/.xbmc/addons/script.cdartmanager
14:58:54 T:2961169264   DEBUG: Instantiating addon using automatically obtained id of "script.cdartmanager" dependent on version 2.0 of the xbmc.python api
14:58:54 T:2961169264   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.DeprecationWarning'>
                                            Error Contents: You cannot use pysqlite2 while depending on version 2.0 of the xbmc.python api. Please use sqlite3 instead.
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/root/.xbmc/addons/script.cdartmanager/default.py", line 9, in <module>
                                                from pysqlite2 import dbapi2 as sqlite3
                                              File "/root/.xbmc/addons/script.module.pysqlite/lib/pysqlite2/__init__.py", line 36, in <module>
                                                raise DeprecationWarning("You cannot use pysqlite2 while depending on version " + str(xbmcapiversion) + " of the xbmc.python api. Please use sqlite3 instead.")
                                            DeprecationWarning: You cannot use pysqlite2 while depending on version 2.0 of the xbmc.python api. Please use sqlite3 instead.
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
14:58:54 T:2961169264    INFO: Python script stopped

let me know if you need something more.

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - Mr. Roboto - 2012-11-17

(2012-11-17, 01:19)samurai07 Wrote: It works again without changes. Hmmm. Is it possible to give more detailed explanation if something don't work? At the moment the user get no information if something is wrong. Another one: Can you save the remote artist list as a backup and use this backup if you cannot get the list online and inform the user about that?

Still not working for me, exact same problem and same error in the log....

Surely it can't be an api problem as everyone would be affected?