[RELEASE] Cirrus - Printable Version
+- XBMC Community Forum (http://forum.xbmc.org)
+-- Forum: Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skin Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Cirrus Extended (/forumdisplay.php?fid=133)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Cirrus (/showthread.php?tid=78118)
- DannyDroid - 2010-08-02 12:42
- Snpbond - 2010-08-03 01:08
Amazing skin, simple yet elegant, especially love the homescreen. I have a few suggestions/requests though
Obviously you're working on porting it to Dharma and I'll wait and see what changes you make for that, however I would like too see an option to remove/move the rating on the right-list view (I just want to view more movies per page) so moving the star rating down to the bottom bar would be cool (maybe as an option?). Only other thing I would prefer with the right-list as well is a plot summary somewhere on the bottom bar.
Anyways, just some things to think about, grats again on an awesome skin, I look forward to seeing your future updates!
- rausch101 - 2010-08-03 01:58
One little thing: It still says "Setup the Confluence Skin" in the description for Skin Settings
EDIT: A couple more:
1. When selecting "Get More" in Appearance -> Skin -> Skin, it just goes to a black screen.
2. Recently Added script fails for me? This might be just me though. I'm on r31977
- atarantino - 2010-08-03 02:51
Love the skin, but having issues with fanart and logo's not showing up correctly. I have fanart, backdrops, season folder icons, everything scraped and in correct folders but the skin isn't recognizing it. What naming convention is the skin looking for as far as fanart and backdrops?
- rbonon - 2010-08-03 03:25
Thanks for such a nice skin. Clear, easy to navigate and beautiful, home screen is simply a joy. I like that you put attention to the navigation making it really very user-friendly.
Would you allow my 2 cents of requests/suggestions?
- In Movies Wall View, there has to be somewhere the name of the movie. I see on the bottom the year and the number 1 or 2 (like 2009 1, what does it mean?)
- In Movie Fanart View, I love the way Aeon works: if you press Arrow Up, it will bring the information panel, one more Arrow Up and it brings the side panel. On the other hand, if you press Arrow Down, it brings the "Scroll by letter" (just like in Cirrus), and one further Arrow Down, hides the movie covers, and exposes the full fanart. Don't know how hard is to code that, but would make Cirrus even better for me;
Keep up the good job.
- Hooper818 - 2010-08-03 05:20
Bravo, awesome work on this skin I really enjoy it. The only thing im having trouble is getting my cd art to come up properly. I have the .png files within each music album folder but its still drawing the default - any ideas?
Im using camelot 9.11
- Crookas - 2010-08-03 05:30
Hooper818: you need a newer version of XBMC than 9.11 for the cdart to work, same will go for tv show cleararts once I post a update
rausch101: Cirrus isn't ready for Dharma yet, but I'm working on it.
- Hooper818 - 2010-08-03 05:39
Crookas Wrote:Hooper818: you need a newer version of XBMC than 9.11 for the cdart to work, same will go for tv show cleararts once I post a update
Thank you very much, sorry for sounding like a noob im just new to this whole thing.
- joebrady - 2010-08-03 06:02
since rev 27711
Player.Folderpath Shows the full path of the currently playing song or movie
So it wil cache the cdart in folder.
old: (use this example in musicvisualization.xml if your rev is before 27711)
- ejhill - 2010-08-03 08:53
Very nice skin reminds me of Night only better looking, I just wish there were a few more view modes for "seasons", after you select a tv show that has multiple seasons. Font is clean, This is def, my new skin!!!! Great Job... Thanks