Kodi Community Forum
Jetway Mini-TOP HBJC600C99-52W-BW - New Ion 2, Intel Atom D525 1.8GHz barebone nettop - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=222)
+--- Forum: Hardware (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=112)
+--- Thread: Jetway Mini-TOP HBJC600C99-52W-BW - New Ion 2, Intel Atom D525 1.8GHz barebone nettop (/showthread.php?tid=78722)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Jetway Mini-TOP HBJC600C99-52W-BW - New Ion 2, Intel Atom D525 1.8GHz barebone nettop - Riffmaker - 2010-08-10

Newegg has a new Ion2 nettop available. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16856107072&nm_mc=OTC-Froogle&cm_mmc=OTC-Froogle-_-Barebone+Systems+-+Mini+/+Booksize-_-JETWAY-_-56107072 from Jetway. Looking forward to reading reviews. Looks like it comes with a remote too. Excellent htpc by the looks of it

- Soju - 2010-08-10

$60 too expensive IMO.

And is it so hard for some manufacturer to make an AC unit? Powerbricks are not always great.

- bipolar - 2010-08-11

that D535 looks pretty cool

- Hannes The Hun - 2010-08-11

a little too expensive, that was also my first thought

but it's nice that they throw in a remote, and in comparison to first generation ion systems you get gigabit and wlan N

now we just need to know how silent the unit really is and when the price drops to 199,- Big Grin

- tripkip - 2010-08-11

Can't wait to read a full review, a comparison with the Zotac would be awesome to make my choice!

- DLee00 - 2010-08-13

I just ordered one of these from Newegg. It should be here tomorrow. Smile

- poofyhairguy - 2010-08-13

Full review with pics please!!!

- tripkip - 2010-08-13

DLee00 Wrote:I just ordered one of these from Newegg. It should be here tomorrow. Smile

Congrats, that's awesome man.

Could you please make a good review for this product?

If it's within your reach, compare it with the zotac,
especially fan noise related... Rolleyes

Oh yeah and if anybody is interested, you can download the manual (full product description, etc) here.

- DLee00 - 2010-08-13

tripkip Wrote:Congrats, that's awesome man.

Could you please make a good review for this product?

If it's within your reach, compare it with the zotac,
especially fan noise related... Rolleyes

Oh yeah and if anybody is interested, you can download the manual (full product description, etc) here.

Sorry, I don't have a Zotac to compare, but I will post some feedback on the Jetway after I get it up and running.

New Guy - Mad Max - 2010-08-13

I'm new to the forum. I have been using a xbox with a mod chip and XBMC on it for the past few years. I have been streaming all my xvid and rar videos from my pc. I need a recommendation for a replacement. I have been told maybe a Acer Aspire. Is it better then the xbox for streaming? Is there better choices for up to maybe $300 or $400?

- tripkip - 2010-08-13

DLee00 Wrote:Sorry, I don't have a Zotac to compare, but I will post some feedback on the Jetway after I get it up and running.

Ok great. I'm wondering when this HTPC will be available in Europe.

- Geeba - 2010-08-13

Thing that bothers me with all these small devices... where does the TV tuner card go Huh

- poofyhairguy - 2010-08-13

Geeba Wrote:where does the TV tuner card go Huh

USB or HDHomerun

- ion_man - 2010-08-13

Geeba Wrote:Thing that bothers me with all these small devices... where does the TV tuner card go Huh

You still watch live broadcast TV??!! Shocked

That's so last century... Big Grin

- Geeba - 2010-08-13

ion_man Wrote:You still watch live broadcast TV??!! Shocked

That's so last century... Big Grin

Yeah some times I do.... mainly Top Gear or the History channel type things... but a 1 stop shop would be good... dare I say it... Windows MC does TV/Recordings and movies music and pictures... but XBMC poohs all over it... if I move from Xbox i want a box under the TV that does the lot really... and it needs reasonable WAF to bag... Blush