[RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - Printable Version
+- XBMC Community Forum (http://forum.xbmc.org)
+-- Forum: Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-ons Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon (/showthread.php?tid=79493)
- ppic - 2011-03-18 15:26
nessus Wrote:Did you manage to do that ?
yes, all returned data are for show taht have a next aired info available.
- igotdvds - 2011-03-18 15:30
What about adding the ability to add shows that arent in your library. we talked about this a while back, still interested?
- ppic - 2011-03-18 16:14
yes, but wait, there could be some major change if i decide to go the way i want
- igotdvds - 2011-03-23 16:54
Take a look at this image. The dates arent correct for Tuesday.
I checked my code and there isnt any issue that I can see. Can you verify that the script is pulling the right info?
- ppic - 2011-03-23 16:56
- igotdvds - 2011-03-23 16:58
ppic Wrote:which image?
You dont see the picture? Weird. Try below.
- ppic - 2011-03-23 17:12
check the info on tvrage to be sure for theses shows.
- igotdvds - 2011-03-23 17:22
ppic Wrote:check the info on tvrage to be sure for theses shows.
Thats it, its wrong. Make it or Break it is lised as airing next on 3/28, but it says that is a Tuesday. It is indeed a Monday.
- Hitcher - 2011-04-05 19:50
Just starting to use this in my next and I have a couple of questions.
1. I'm only using the Next Aired Date so it seems pointless to get all the other info when it's not even needed so would it be possible to exclude items when running the script?
2. The use of dozens and dozens of visible conditions to get the correct info matched with the correct show seems a bit over the top so wouldn't it be better to use the show name instead of an id number?
That way we could simply use -
- ppic - 2011-04-05 22:18
what an idea you've got hitcher, i've never ever thinked of that !!!
really a big thanks !!! i'll check that soon !
for your demand, i'm doubt that it will change anything in speed or resources usage to not push the data you don't use. if you can tell me that's it , i'll check that.
your idea make me want to update that version, i was planning to use xbmc.service for the next version that would have pull info on the fly when browsing (so no more stringcompare !)