Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon (/showthread.php?tid=79493)

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - ronie - 2012-11-16

(2012-11-16, 02:24)road king Wrote: Thanks for the reply, I tried to install the file you gave me via the install from .ZIP option in the addons manager, but it says "Dependences not met" In the log it says "ERROR: Texture manager unable to load file: D:\script.tv.show.next.aired-5.0.0.zip\icon.png"

I tried replacing the icon.png with the one from the already installed script but i get the same.

I also tried replaceing the contents of "C:\Users\Jethro\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.tv.show.next.aired" with the contents ot the script.tv.show.next.aired folder in the .ZIP you gave me and then restarting XBMC, but it still scans all the shows and takes a long time doing it.
could you please post a Debug Log of a scan?

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - road king - 2012-11-16

(2012-11-16, 04:30)ronie Wrote: could you please post a debug log of a scan?

That was weird, I just turned on debugging, then ran TV next aired, and it came up with the results instantly!

I turned my htpc off since last time, I guess that did the trick.

Thank you so much ronie for you help.

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - AlexP - 2012-11-16

Apologies if this is the wrong place, or if it has already been answered - I tried searching but didn't find anything.

I would like to display "Cancelled/Ending" instead of "Canceled/Ending" (i.e. use the UK English spelling, not US) as cancelled with one l sticks out like a sore thumb to me, especially as I use Aeon Nox so see it for every TV show Smile I've replaced every mention of it in canceled.db and that works fine, but is there a better way of doing this? Also, will my changes get overwritten next time I update? What would you recommend?

Thanks.

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - ronie - 2012-11-16

(2012-11-16, 23:17)AlexP Wrote: Apologies if this is the wrong place, or if it has already been answered - I tried searching but didn't find anything.

I would like to display "Cancelled/Ending" instead of "Canceled/Ending" (i.e. use the UK English spelling, not US) as cancelled with one l sticks out like a sore thumb to me, especially as I use Aeon Nox so see it for every TV show Smile I've replaced every mention of it in canceled.db and that works fine, but is there a better way of doing this? Also, will my changes get overwritten next time I update? What would you recommend?

Thanks.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=79493&pid=950898#pid950898

i'll put it on my todo list ;-)

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - AlexP - 2012-11-17

Ah, thanks, sorry for missing that Smile

US --> UK isn't the hardest of translations, but I'd be happy to help if possible Smile
So you probably already have these, but just in case it helps the following seem to be the statuses used by TV Rage (going by the filters available when searching):

Canceled/Ended
Final Season
In Development
Never Aired
New Series
On Hiatus
Pilot Ordered
Pilot Rejected
Returning Series
TBD/On The Bubble

Using the original spelling of course Tongue Case is also as per their filters.

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - ronie - 2012-11-17

for xbmc frodo-beta:
script.tv.show.next.aired-5.0.1.zip

changes:
- fix re-adding cancelled shows to the db on each run
- the rescan setting now first deletes the db's before scanning
- localize tv show status

everyone who has used v5.0.0 (released 5 days ago), please install v5.0.1 and go to addon settings and hit 'Rescan tv guide data'

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - danz0l - 2012-11-17

Mmmm updated to 5.0.1 (i'm running frodo) and rescanned and now i have a blank page. So i deleted the database and rescanned and still the same. Reverted back to 4.1.24 (was working ok in frodo) and still a blank page. Deleted the database and rescanned and still a blank page. Whats changed ? Smile

debug
use xbmclogs.com, no logs on forum please

Just de-installed, deleted all traces of plugin, re-installed and had the same issue Sad

TVRage seems to be down, this probably has something to do with it.

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - ronie - 2012-11-17

(2012-11-17, 12:30)danz0l Wrote: Just de-installed, deleted all traces of plugin, re-installed and had the same issue Sad

1 enable debuglogging in xbmc
2 (re-)install v5.0.1, go to addon settings and hit 'rescan tv guide data'
3 post Debug Log on xbmclogs.com

Ah if TV rage is down its likely that Smile

**Yes Just Tried again and all is working now LOL. Never thought of tv rage going down. DOH

Many many thanks for the localised status, and for the great add-on in general Smile

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - nessus - 2012-11-19

Hi Ronie...

Any plans for adding the new XBMC naming for artwork same like Skin Widgets and Art Downloader ?

Cheers
Nessus

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - ronie - 2012-11-19

(2012-11-19, 12:19)nessus Wrote: Any plans for adding the new XBMC naming for artwork same like Skin Widgets and Art Downloader ?

not until you mentioned it ;-)

will have a look-see

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - nessus - 2012-11-19

Big Grin