Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon (/showthread.php?tid=79493)

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - hunkyn - 2012-11-21

I have been having xbmc crashes since i started using October 25th nightly. I was hoping it is xbmc error and that it will get resolved. I get an xbmc crash when i use this addon, subtitle addon and i click on Navi-x addon. Everything else works great. Also keep in mind this is not everytime but it is something i can generate again if needed. The odd part of this is there is no crash log at all. Here is a fresh xbmc log with the error for this addon. I am planning to do one similarly for subtitle addon crash and submit it there also.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=15125

My setup:

Win 7 64 bit
xbmc latest nightly 11202012
skin: Aeon Nox latest git
tv.show.next.aired version: 5.0.1

Thanks in advance

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - ronie - 2012-11-21

(2012-11-21, 02:25)hunkyn Wrote: I have been having xbmc crashes since i started using October 25th nightly. I was hoping it is xbmc error and that it will get resolved. I get an xbmc crash when i use this addon, subtitle addon and i click on Navi-x addon. Everything else works great. Also keep in mind this is not everytime but it is something i can generate again if needed. The odd part of this is there is no crash log at all. Here is a fresh xbmc log with the error for this addon. I am planning to do one similarly for subtitle addon crash and submit it there also.

you can safely ignore the next aired errors in your log.
the addon tries to download some info from tvrage.com, but the site is barely reachable at times.
hence you'll see a timeout error in the logfile.

(2012-11-21, 02:32)ronie Wrote:
(2012-11-21, 02:25)hunkyn Wrote: I have been having xbmc crashes since i started using October 25th nightly. I was hoping it is xbmc error and that it will get resolved. I get an xbmc crash when i use this addon, subtitle addon and i click on Navi-x addon. Everything else works great. Also keep in mind this is not everytime but it is something i can generate again if needed. The odd part of this is there is no crash log at all. Here is a fresh xbmc log with the error for this addon. I am planning to do one similarly for subtitle addon crash and submit it there also.

you can safely ignore the next aired errors in your log.
the addon tries to download some info from tvrage.com, but the site is barely reachable at times.
hence you'll see a timeout error in the logfile.

That's what i thought but i am not able to figure out what is causing it to crash. Do you see anything else that might explain this behavior? If needed i can enable the debug option and give the detailed log. Otherwise i will keep updating the nightlies hoping it will be resolved Smile

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - ronie - 2012-11-21

(2012-11-21, 02:35)hunkyn Wrote: That's what i thought but i am not able to figure out what is causing it to crash. Do you see anything else that might explain this behavior? If needed i can enable the debug option and give the detailed log. Otherwise i will keep updating the nightlies hoping it will be resolved Smile

nope, but you could post a Debug Log in the general help&support section instead.

(2012-11-21, 02:36)ronie Wrote:
(2012-11-21, 02:35)hunkyn Wrote: That's what i thought but i am not able to figure out what is causing it to crash. Do you see anything else that might explain this behavior? If needed i can enable the debug option and give the detailed log. Otherwise i will keep updating the nightlies hoping it will be resolved Smile

nope, but you could post a debug log in the general help&support section instead.

No problem i will do that thanks

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - `Black - 2012-11-26

v5.0.2 supports new art stuff. I don't know when this will be pushed to the official repo but it's available on ronie's svn.

New properties are:

Art(poster)
Art(banner)
Art(fanart)
Art(landscape)
Art(clearlogo)
Art(clearart)

Last three are available if downloaded via Artwork Downloader.

Also new is the property StatusID. This is helpful if you would like to show an icon based on the status, e.g. $INFO[Window(Home).Property(NextAired.StatusID),windows/tvguide/status/,.png]. Status ids are:

0 - Returning Series
1 - Cancelled/Ended
2 - TBD/On The Bubble
3 - In Development
4 - New Series
5 - Never Aired
6 - Final Season
7 - On Hiatus
8 - Pilot Ordered
9 - Pilot Rejected
-1 - Undefined

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - ronie - 2012-11-26

here's a test version:
script.tv.show.next.aired-5.0.3.zip

if no issues pop up, i'll push it to the repo in a couple of days.

v5.0.3 removes the old cancelled & nextaired database and start with fresh ones.

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - Hitcher - 2012-11-26

Thanks guys.

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - nessus - 2012-11-27

Cheers... Wink

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - skaara - 2012-12-01

I noticed that it doesn't catch all the upcoming episodes from my library. For example, on Sunday it doesn't show Dexter or Peep Show. This is after doing a rescan of the tv guide data. (Using version 5.0.3)

EDIT: After doing a second scan directly after the one I just did, Dexter shows up... weird.

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - ronie - 2012-12-01

(2012-12-01, 05:36)skaara Wrote: I noticed that it doesn't catch all the upcoming episodes from my library. For example, on Sunday it doesn't show Dexter or Peep Show. This is after doing a rescan of the tv guide data. (Using version 5.0.3)

EDIT: After doing a second scan directly after the one I just did, Dexter shows up... weird.

most likely tvrage (where we scrape the info from) timed out a couple of times during the initial scan

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - skaara - 2012-12-01

I also noticed that when doing a manual rescan it rescans shows that are cancelled/ended

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - User 34959 - 2012-12-06

I cannot get the logos to show up in Confluence, i've modified the skin includes to use $INFO[ListItem.Art(clearlogo)] but still nothing.

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - User 34959 - 2012-12-06

(2012-12-06, 11:16)toiva Wrote: I cannot get the logos to show up in Confluence, i've modified the skin includes to use $INFO[ListItem.Art(clearlogo)] but still nothing.

Nevermind, looks like it has to be $INFO[ListItem.Property(Art(clearlogo))].

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - thewarm - 2012-12-07

(2012-11-26, 21:33)ronie Wrote: here's a test version:
script.tv.show.next.aired-5.0.3.zip

if no issues pop up, i'll push it to the repo in a couple of days.

v5.0.3 removes the old cancelled & nextaired database and start with fresh ones.

link broken