Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon (/showthread.php?tid=79493)

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - RavenNL - 2013-02-02

(2013-02-02, 12:03)MSingh Wrote: What verison are you using ? Eden V11 or Frodo V12 ? Also what's your next aired version ? Because the screenshot - That view doesn't show up for me.

Frodo with Aeon Nox skin. Next aired is a widget you can add on the main screen with Aeon Nox 4.0. But for now it isn't working properly in my opinion, it's showing the shows that have already aired instead of the next airing episodes. According to the devs it's a script issue.

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - Kib - 2013-02-02

What is you location and time set to in XBMC ?

Settings - Appearance - International

Should be set to:
Language: <your choice>
Region: Central Europa
Character Set: <your choice>
Timezone country: Netherlands
Timezone: Europe/Amsterdam
Preferred audio language: <your choice>
Preferred subtitles language: <your choice>

(2013-02-02, 13:19)Kibje Wrote: What is you location and time set to in XBMC ?

Settings - Appearance - International

Should be set to:
Language: <your choice>
Character Set: <your choice>
Timezone country: Netherlands
Timezone: Europe/Amsterdam
Preferred audio language: <your choice>
Preferred subtitles language: <your choice>

Language: english
Character Set: default
Timezone country: Netherlands setting not available
Timezone: Europe/Amsterdam setting not available
Preferred audio language: original stream language
Preferred subtitles language: original stream language

Not sure where you getting at. The next aired script is working fine, when I open the weekoverview I can see all shows fine at. Since I live in the EU it is showing the times during the night. It's the widget that is showing the incorrect date, it's showing the current day instead of the next day Smile

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - ronie - 2013-02-02

(2013-02-02, 10:01)RavenNL Wrote: I have a question about next aired widget in Aeon Nox.

see the following example, bear in mind that this was taken yesterday

Next aired widget is showing Big Bang as the next show that is being aired. However big bang was aired in the US thursday evening(early morning for EU). Shouldn't next aired widget be showing shows that are being aired tonight (as in friday / EU based saturday morning)?

Now it was showing a episode what was already aired and released and already in my library.

see also http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=150880&pid=1320075#pid1320075

the next aired widgets displays shows that are airing today.
so looking at the screenshot, the info shown is correct?

the next aired widget does not display shows airing tomorrow,
nor will it display only upcoming shows for today.

so yes, it will display shows that have been aired earlier today.

(2013-02-02, 15:42)ronie Wrote: the next aired widgets displays shows that are airing today.
so looking at the screenshot, the info shown is correct?
No because that was friday and Big Bang was aired thursday evening which means early friday morning for the EU.

Quote:the next aired widget does not display shows airing tomorrow,
nor will it display only upcoming shows for today.

so yes, it will display shows that have been aired earlier today.

well that's a shame tbh, kinda takes out the purpose of having a next aired widget. Should be renamed to recently aired widget then Wink

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - Eko P - 2013-02-03

For some reason my widget is not showing in the main menu - Please take a look. http://i.imgur.com/RsnYheZ.jpg

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - ronie - 2013-02-03

(2013-02-03, 04:39)Eko P Wrote: For some reason my widget is not showing in the main menu - Please take a look. http://i.imgur.com/RsnYheZ.jpg

could be a lot of things... and not much info to go by.

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - FoxForceFive - 2013-02-05

Hi guys, love your guide/schedule using the next aired script, it's brilliant, thank you for your work.

I have a question about the Aeon Nox skin (I'm using Frodo on Windows 7), the widgets work perfectly, but I've noticed with excitement a setting in the list inside the TV show page (when you press left, or up, to access the menu, from for example, episode view) that states 'Show Next Aired Info).

I've set that on, & tried every view, but cant see the next aired tv show anywhere?

Am I missing something?

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - ronie - 2013-02-05

(2013-02-05, 22:25)FoxForceFive Wrote: Hi guys, love your guide/schedule using the next aired script, it's brilliant, thank you for your work.

I have a question about the Aeon Nox skin (I'm using Frodo on Windows 7), the widgets work perfectly, but I've noticed with excitement a setting in the list inside the TV show page (when you press left, or up, to access the menu, from for example, episode view) that states 'Show Next Aired Info).

I've set that on, & tried every view, but cant see the next aired tv show anywhere?

Am I missing something?

best ask about this in the aeon nox thread.
most likely if you enable that setting, the skin will display a small popup with next aired info
when you browse through your tv shows.

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - FoxForceFive - 2013-02-05

(2013-02-05, 22:29)ronie Wrote:
(2013-02-05, 22:25)FoxForceFive Wrote: Hi guys, love your guide/schedule using the next aired script, it's brilliant, thank you for your work.

Am I missing something?

best ask about this in the aeon nox thread.
most likely if you enable that setting, the skin will display a small popup with next aired info
when you browse through your tv shows.

Thanks for your quick response.

I was hoping you'd have known about it & could point out where it should be showing or something amazingly obvious I wasn't doing, I assumed the same, that it would be a pop up, or be added to the list of episodes, but it simply doesn't appear no matter what I try, despite your script working perfectly, which proves the information is there, but isn't being displayed for some reason.

I'll ask in the aeon nox thread, & (if you would like) I'll post the answer back in here, in case anyone else comes looking for the same thing.

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - Eko P - 2013-02-08

Hello

Is the scanning slow for anyone else ? All day I tried to rescan the TV guide data and its really slow. When it completes it show 0 or few TV shows. Not even the ones that is coming this week - Example : Tonight's The Big Bang.

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - mitul103 - 2013-02-08

(2013-02-08, 04:58)Eko P Wrote: Hello

Is the scanning slow for anyone else ? All day I tried to rescan the TV guide data and its really slow. When it completes it show 0 or few TV shows. Not even the ones that is coming this week - Example : Tonight's The Big Bang.

I'm having this problem today too.

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - Sranshaft - 2013-02-08

(2013-02-08, 07:41)mitul103 Wrote:

I'm having this problem today too.

It happens from time to time. If the website's server is slow - getting slammed with traffic, server maintenance, etc - the script will time out. I guess you might be able to force the connection to stay open for a longer period but I'm not sure it'd be worth digging through the code. I set mine to update at 3 am (Australian EST) and haven't had many issues with it.

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - Eko P - 2013-02-08

Yeah its still acting slow... Did a rescan just moments ago and still wouldn't load all my TV shows...

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - homerjs - 2013-02-09

same for me, 33 shows in my library and says only 9 found and 1 showing today...re-scanned again and it displayed still 9 shows but not the same ones.