Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon (/showthread.php?tid=79493)

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - ronie - 2013-03-15

(2013-03-14, 04:21)phil65 Wrote: ...completely forgot about it:
i added the option (+ some more stuff) and also got two confirmations in nox subforum that it works.
i pushed it to my github repo:
https://github.com/phil65/script.tvshow.nextaired/commits/master
would be nice you cou could review that.
cheers

looks good to me, will push it to the repo asap.

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - phil65 - 2013-03-24

i also added a way to get info for a specific tvshow.
Runscript(script.tv.show.next.aired,tvshowtitle=XXX)
that will set home properties for a specific tvshow in the same way as if you would run the backend.
https://github.com/phil65/script.tvshow.nextaired

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - ronie - 2013-03-24

(2013-03-24, 21:06)phil65 Wrote: i also added a way to get info for a specific tvshow.
Runscript(script.tv.show.next.aired,tvshowtitle=XXX)
that will set home properties for a specific tvshow in the same way as if you would run the backend.
https://github.com/phil65/script.tvshow.nextaired

cool, thx!

will add it to the next update.

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - Balinus - 2013-03-26

Is there any way I could change this code so that it gives the clearlogo for a given NextAired.%d. item?

Code:
<thumb>$INFO[Window(Home).Property(NextAired.2.Path),,logo.png]</thumb>

First, I'm not sure it's possible, but I tried various thing and nothing works. So, I might just replace them with poster ("thumb") for the given NextAired item.

Thanks for any help!

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - ronie - 2013-03-26

(2013-03-26, 22:54)Balinus Wrote: Is there any way I could change this code so that it gives the clearlogo for a given NextAired.%d. item?

Code:

First, I'm not sure it's possible, but I tried various thing and nothing works. So, I might just replace them with poster ("thumb") for the given NextAired item.

Thanks for any help!
i'm afraid i'm not following you.
the addon has support for logos (see addon settings).

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - User 34959 - 2013-03-27

(2013-03-26, 22:54)Balinus Wrote: Is there any way I could change this code so that it gives the clearlogo for a given NextAired.%d. item?

Code:

Thanks for any help!

$INFO[Window(Home).Property(NextAired.2.Art(clearlogo)] ?

See http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=79493&pid=1248613#pid1248613

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - ronie - 2013-03-27

i'm familiar with logos and clearart.. but clearlogos?

might be me, not being able to keep up the latest artwork types though :-)

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - User 34959 - 2013-03-27

These artwork labels seem to get buried deep into the threads where noone will find them.. If editing the wiki would not be such a pain someone might just have the energy to update the pages.

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - ronie - 2013-03-27

ah, got it thanx.

when someone requests something that already available, i get confused :-)

see the README included in the addon.
i'll update the nextaired wiki page as well.

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - Balinus - 2013-03-27

(2013-03-26, 23:16)ronie Wrote:

Code:

Thanks for any help!
i'm afraid i'm not following you.
the addon has support for logos (see addon settings).

Well, I meant that I'm trying to show the logo (aka clearlogo) on a custom window (i.e. custom_TV_Tuesday_1124.xml). Previously (i.e. Eden), the code I posted was used to show the logo. Now, in Frodo the logo are no longer there so I need to show it with another command. In "script-NextAired-TVGuide.xml", a simple "ListItem.Art(clearlogo)" seems to work.

(2013-03-27, 00:43)toiva Wrote:

Code:

Thanks for any help!

$INFO[Window(Home).Property(NextAired.2.Art(clearlogo)] ?

See http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=79493&pid=1248613#pid1248613

THanks, I'll try that. Smile

edit - That worked! Thanks again.

(2013-03-27, 01:00)ronie Wrote: ah, got it thanx.

when someone requests something that already available, i get confused :-)

see the README included in the addon.
i'll update the nextaired wiki page as well.

hehehe sorry, I should have been more precise Smile

edit - Thanks for the updated wiki. I was precisely looking there previously. Smile

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - Balinus - 2013-04-02

Another small question : does the script compensate for the timezone? I mean, if someone is situated in Australia, does the time is corrected for him or does it show the local time where the show is shown? Hope it makes sense.

Thanks!

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - Clockmaker - 2013-04-05

I'm wondering if there is any way to ignore certain shows. Maybe pointing the script to work on a particular playlist instead of the entire TV Show library. I saw some discussions about this in the thread, but there never was any resolution.

An ignore function would seem to be critical, as too many daily shows could result in a very cluttered display that hides more critical weekly shows . As an illustration, I currently have four daily shows in my library, Late Show with David Letterman, Conan, The Colbert Report, and The Daily Show. These four shows alone take up four valuable slots, leaving little room for weekly TV series.

Any help will be much appreciated. I am currently using xbmc 12.1 with the Aeon Nox skin.

Thank you.

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - aksarge - 2013-04-07

(2013-04-05, 20:33)Clockmaker Wrote: I'm wondering if there is any way to ignore certain shows. Maybe pointing the script to work on a particular playlist instead of the entire TV Show library. I saw some decision about this in the thread, but there never was any resolution.

An ignore function would seem to be critical, as too many daily shows could result in a very cluttered display that hides more critical weekly shows . As an illustration, I currently have four daily shows in my library, Late Show with David Letterman, Conan, The Colbert Report, and The Daily Show. These four shows alone take up four valuable slots, leaving little room for weekly TV series.

Any help will be much appreciated. I am currently using xbmc 12.1 with the Aeon Nox skin.

Thank you.

Is the format shown in the scrn shot exclusive to Aeon Nox screen?
I am using ACE but I want mine to look like THAT!

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - boofa - 2013-04-08

I've recently set advancedsettings to hide empty shows so when I'm browsing it will only show things that have an episode. This has resulted in Next Aired only showing info for shows that have an episode. I don't keep most things after I've watched them, so this means I'm missing alot of data. I like the hidden empty shows better than using the watched/unwatched filter because it helps me remember things I need to delete, but would really like my Next Aired to be complete as well. Is there any way to get the script to pickup on the empty shows?

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - ppic - 2013-04-10

(2013-04-08, 22:55)boofa Wrote: I've recently set advancedsettings to hide empty shows so when I'm browsing it will only show things that have an episode. This has resulted in Next Aired only showing info for shows that have an episode. I don't keep most things after I've watched them, so this means I'm missing alot of data. I like the hidden empty shows better than using the watched/unwatched filter because it helps me remember things I need to delete, but would really like my Next Aired to be complete as well. Is there any way to get the script to pickup on the empty shows?

for that you'll have to show them..