Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon (/showthread.php?tid=79493)

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - thewarm - 2013-05-17

You need to have a landscape and a banner, logo or folder image in each folder for the addon to have something to display in its main window. (TV Guide view)
This is not necessary if you just need the next-aired info when viewing TV Shows.

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - webewitch - 2013-05-17

Thanks for following up.

So if I've got this right....

For eg Elementary:
I create an Elementary Folder And from somewhere (?) I put in its banner.
Next-aired will then recognise that and include it in its display.

The downside as far as I can see would be that there'd be an Elementary listing in my TV Shows section - which would have no shows.

Not sure that would suit me. I wouldn't want my TV Shows section to have listings of shows I don't have.

Or have I misunderstood?

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - Martijn - 2013-05-17

in advancedsettings.xml you can add a rule to hide empty shows in your library

Brilliant!

Thank you.

Nope.

I'm too dumb to get it working.

I created a Doctor Who folder (as I knew that should appear in next aired (tomorrow)).
I went to thetvdb,com site and downed its banner and poster and put it in the folder.
I went to Videos / Files / Add Videos and directed it to the folder.
My TV Shows now has a blank listing for Doctor Who.
Opened Next Aired and it's not included the show.

Sorry to be so dumb but I need more help.

EDIT: SUCCESS! I was calling the folder 'Doctor Who' but that referred to the 1963 series - as 'Doctor Who (2005)' it worked just fine.

Thank you

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - MSingh - 2013-06-09

Hello

Have a suggestion (Feature) Could their be a page within the addon to show all your TV shows schedule ? As I know on the main page can go sideways to see whats coming up but how about going in the addon.

Please take a look at the link: http://i.imgur.com/cA5vZUG.jpg

You see on the top 13 TV Shows ? Could their be a section to actual show all of those ? I understand its easy to request a feature but hard to imply it.

Thank for the hard work

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - ronie - 2013-06-09

(2013-06-09, 01:48)MSingh Wrote: Hello

Have a suggestion (Feature) Could their be a page within the addon to show all your TV shows schedule ? As I know on the main page can go sideways to see whats coming up but how about going in the addon.

Please take a look at the link: http://i.imgur.com/cA5vZUG.jpg

You see on the top 13 TV Shows ? Could their be a section to actual show all of those ? I understand its easy to request a feature but hard to imply it.

Thank for the hard work

nope, we had that in the past, but changed it to only displaying shows airing this week.

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - Holly - 2013-06-11

There are many pages to read, and my english is bad
I'm from Germany
I need to make from German tv series to find
I have xml file from epgdata.com

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - ronie - 2013-06-11

(2013-06-11, 08:12)Holly Wrote: I need to make from German tv series to find
I have xml file from epgdata.com

the addon uses tvrage.com to download the next aired information.
if your german tv shows are listed there, it should work.

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - thewarm - 2013-06-11

Have a question (possible request). On days when there is nothing to record, is there a way to display a blank (or custom) image on the right in the fanart window? (Instead of a "leftover" image)
Thanks for the neat addon!

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - ronie - 2013-06-11

(2013-06-11, 19:51)thewarm Wrote: Have a question (possible request). On days when there is nothing to record, is there a way to display a blank (or custom) image on the right in the fanart window? (Instead of a "leftover" image)
Thanks for the neat addon!

that's most like likely a question you should ask in the forum of the skin your using.
most skins provide their own next-aired window.

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - jfg84 - 2013-07-19

I use Hulu and my cable provider's site to stream content. I've set up strm files that open to the link to the shows episodes on those sites. I'm looking for an XBMC add-on that can scrape all the shows and tell me if an episode aired since legal streams don't hit the internet until a day or two after. I thought this was the program I was looking for but then I noticed it only did the next 7 days. Most of the time that should be ok since it still gives me the normal scheduled date of a show. But, I was wondering why I wouldn't be able to go back a day or two in this add-on?

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - ronie - 2013-07-19

(2013-07-19, 06:56)jfg84 Wrote: But, I was wondering why I wouldn't be able to go back a day or two in this add-on?

nope, this addon doesn't provide such functionality.

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - aptalca - 2013-07-23

I went back about 10 pages before giving up, 96 pages were too many :-)

Quick question. . .

I noticed lately that in Transparency, where it shows the next episode air date for each tv show in the library, some of the dates are a day old.

For instance a new episode airs on Tuesday, July 23. I check it the next day, on Wednesday July 24th, it still shows the next episode air date as July 23rd (even though it already aired and I already have the episode in my library)

Is is this a bug, or is there some sort of a setting to fix it?

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - ppic - 2013-07-23

correct your settings in the addon. seems your time zone is wrong