Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon (/showthread.php?tid=79493)

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - ronie - 2013-07-23

the addon updates the info every 24 hours,
so i guess it's possible to see slightly outdated (max 1 day) info on screen.

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - aptalca - 2013-07-24

I see the update time setting

What happens if I set that to 8pm and xbmc is not running at that time? Does it run the next time xbmc is launched? Or does it check the next day at 8pm?

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - ronie - 2013-07-24

(2013-07-24, 06:25)aptalca Wrote: I see the update time setting

What happens if I set that to 8pm and xbmc is not running at that time? Does it run the next time xbmc is launched? Or does it check the next day at 8pm?

Thanks

if 24 hours have pst since the last update, it will run right away.

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - aptalca - 2013-07-25

great to know, thanks ronie

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - Stildawn - 2013-07-31

Hi

Firstly thanks for the great addon works flawlessly on my system and is greatly appreciated.

Just wondering(/feature request) if the addon would be able to tell me when my show next starts up again between seasons? I like the week view but would be nice if on another screen (or somehow worked into to the current screen) it would show the date when all my other shows that are between seasons are starting again?

For example at the moment it shows "Rookie Blue" & "Melissa & Joey" for example each week when they are on, but it would be awesome if it could also tell me when my other shows like "2 Broke Girls", "Big Bang Theory" & "Shameless" etc were starting again?

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - ppic - 2013-07-31

most of skin display all next week show.
i think all is available to do what you want, just have to play with the xml .

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - DD1993 - 2013-07-31

Hello,
I have no idea what I am doing wrong, but when I start next aired just the option window appears.
Now,I can go to settings and Update Art but I can not leave this window.
What am I doing wrong?

Greetings

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - aptalca - 2013-08-01

A quick question, I don't know if is just me, but whenever I try to open this add-on, the first click on the icon does nothing, but the second click opens it. Anybody else experience this? If not I'll pull a debug log

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - jmh2002 - 2013-08-01

Thanks

(2013-07-24, 10:35)ronie Wrote:

Thanks

if 24 hours have pst since the last update, it will run right away.

Just to clarify "it will run right away when XBMC next starts", or "it will run right away when Next Aired itself is next started" ?

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - Martijn - 2013-08-01

when XBMC starts

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - jmh2002 - 2013-08-01

Thank you Smile

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - garydebergerac - 2013-09-05

I recently installed this addon, and suddenly my Tvshow views went wonky. basically, I can't get into my Series folder in any way other than File Manager. I have no idea if its related, but I have uninstall this addon and have removed the reference from my addon.xml in my skin directory which remained after uninstalling the plugin. Yet I still get this error "11:09:02 T:140340515772224 ERROR: Python script "script.tv.show.next.aired" does not exist" Are there other files that this addon adds references to so that I can delete them? Thanks!

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - ronie - 2013-09-05

(2013-09-05, 14:42)garydebergerac Wrote: I recently installed this addon, and suddenly my Tvshow views went wonky. basically, I can't get into my Series folder in any way other than File Manager. I have no idea if its related, but I have uninstall this addon and have removed the reference from my addon.xml in my skin directory which remained after uninstalling the plugin. Yet I still get this error "11:09:02 T:140340515772224 ERROR: Python script "script.tv.show.next.aired" does not exist" Are there other files that this addon adds references to so that I can delete them? Thanks!

the skin is still trying to execute the addon. ask the maintainer of the skin you're using for help.

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - Westane - 2013-09-18

Question: I have all my TV shows, and also a bunch of anime, much of which is ongoing. I really don't want my anime to display in Next Aired, and was hoping there was some way to exclude it. I keep it in a separate folder. Thanks!

RE: [RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon - ronie - 2013-09-18

(2013-09-18, 18:31)Westane Wrote: Question: I have all my TV shows, and also a bunch of anime, much of which is ongoing. I really don't want my anime to display in Next Aired, and was hoping there was some way to exclude it. I keep it in a separate folder. Thanks!

nope, there's no way to exclude certain shows in the addon.