Kodi Community Forum
XBMC gets dedicated remote - Motorola Nyxboard - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: General Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Forum: OS independent / Other (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=228)
+---- Thread: XBMC gets dedicated remote - Motorola Nyxboard (/showthread.php?tid=80968)

- Pete7 - 2011-06-28

Hey I was wondering if it is going to be possible to program the volume keys to control the computer volume?

- gobbledigook - 2011-06-29

Pete7 Wrote:Hey I was wondering if it is going to be possible to program the volume keys to control the computer volume?

i would have thought that this would 'just work' but it prob depends on your OSHuh i use ubuntu, and when i'm not using xbmc the buttons on my MCE remote change the volume with no extra mapping needed...

- outleradam - 2011-07-05

I got the email and checked the website. It said ALL orders within 4-5 weeks. How long until the first orders?

- DiCe! - 2011-07-05

Im interested as to when these will ship, im yet to order but desperate for a fully fledged xbmc remote!

- japius - 2011-07-06

I'm guessing from other posts on the site that the first order shipment will only be fore the first 100-150 so people like me (#222) will be waiting longer Sad

- japius - 2011-07-08

Just got my calendar reminder I set back in April to remind me I should have my XBMC remote around now (assuming a week and a bit to ship from the then June 27th date)...... Sad oh well

- wolfbiker - 2011-07-12

according to the pulse-eight website some of the remotes have shipped, but how many? i'm number 80 and am wondering if i will have to wait an additional three weeks to receive my remote. many thanks.

- japius - 2011-07-12

wolfbiker Wrote:according to the pulse-eight website some of the remotes have shipped, but how many? i'm number 80 and am wondering if i will have to wait an additional three weeks to receive my remote. many thanks.

They said on their Facebook page it was only 45, ones normally meant for review sites. Wish they'd give a definite number and eta for people's orders.....

I'm considering buying one of the boxee remotes while I wait, knowing my luck by the time it gets here they will finally ship the motorola

- DiCe! - 2011-07-12

Wish I could find a boxee remote for sale at a good price in the UK, I find it a little annoying like you that its all very non-committal on numbers, time etc.

- wolfbiker - 2011-07-12

japius Wrote:They said on their Facebook page it was only 45, ones normally meant for review sites. Wish they'd give a definite number and eta for people's orders.....

I'm considering buying one of the boxee remotes while I wait, knowing my luck by the time it gets here they will finally ship the motorola

that blows. i hate waiting for stuff. Big Grin

- japius - 2011-07-13

wolfbiker Wrote:that blows. i hate waiting for stuff. Big Grin

Yeah, I havent commented on their page yet but one guy asked for more details and got told it was all in the email. He's now posted asking about exact dates and numbers, still no response from pulse eight though

All I can gather is they sent out 45 pre run units, theres another pre run batch to come (no mention of when or how many) then after that is the full order that will cover the remaining pre orders (again no eta of when)

Like the guy on facebook said they need to tell us the eta for the next pre run batch and how many units are in it and then give us the eta for the full run.

Its just all eerily quiet...........they say after the full run batch there will plenty left over, so I guess there was no pint giving them the $$$ and pre ordering months ago then, we're no better off (unless the "freebie" they're throwing in for the delay is something amazing)

- Malard - 2011-07-14

Hi,

Just to clear this up, we received 45 on Tuesday, which we shipped 44, (we retained one) this covered orders up to number 62~

We are expecting another 55 next week which will all ship out the day we get them.

A further 3000 are due at between then and the end of the month(ish) with a further 7000 due at the end of August.

I don't think I can be any more concrete on those numbers.

- Oo.et.oO - 2011-07-14

anyone know if the RFsensor on this thing supports wake on USB?

that's the worst part of my existing og xbox remote. no wake on USB

- japius - 2011-07-14

Malard Wrote:Hi,

Just to clear this up, we received 45 on Tuesday, which we shipped 44, (we retained one) this covered orders up to number 62~

We are expecting another 55 next week which will all ship out the day we get them.

A further 3000 are due at between then and the end of the month(ish) with a further 7000 due at the end of August.

I don't think I can be any more concrete on those numbers.

Awesome, thats really helpful, all the other posts here, website, Facebook, email etc had hardly any info....left people like me (order 222) trying to guess if I'd be in the next batch or the main one, now I know it's the main one Sad but at least I know

- wolfbiker - 2011-07-14

Oo.et.oO Wrote:anyone know if the RFsensor on this thing supports wake on USB?

that's the worst part of my existing og xbox remote. no wake on USB

i hope so, otherwise it's useless to me.