Kodi Community Forum
XBMC Commander - Yet another unofficial third-party XBMC remote for iPad - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: XBMC Commander - Yet another unofficial third-party XBMC remote for iPad (/showthread.php?tid=81018)

RE: XBMC Commander - Yet another unofficial third-party XBMC remote for iPad - StealthyMonk - 2012-12-14

I mean no disrespect when I say this but I find it surprising and unfair to the devs to upgrade to a beta(as in unfinished and unreleased) version of XBMC and then complain that the remote doesn't work. I think it's great that feedback is given and bugs are pointed out but until Frodo is finalized, should we really expect a fully functioning remote??

RE: XBMC Commander - Yet another unofficial third-party XBMC remote for iPad - phyrros1 - 2012-12-15

(2012-12-14, 03:35)StealthyMonk Wrote: I mean no disrespect when I say this but I find it surprising and unfair to the devs to upgrade to a beta(as in unfinished and unreleased) version of XBMC and then complain that the remote doesn't work. I think it's great that feedback is given and bugs are pointed out but until Frodo is finalized, should we really expect a fully functioning remote??

You are absolutely right !!!

RE: XBMC Commander - Yet another unofficial third-party XBMC remote for iPad - pcgirl - 2012-12-15

I am currently testing various ipad remotes and I wanted to know if this remote supports XBMC add-ons?

RE: XBMC Commander - Yet another unofficial third-party XBMC remote for iPad - akhlaq768 - 2012-12-21

Which version of this app should I download.... Seems loads of remote on the AppStore

Can anyone post a direct link pls

RE: XBMC Commander - Yet another unofficial third-party XBMC remote for iPad - pcgirl - 2012-12-21

I would think this one would work. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/xbmc-commander/id401852518?mt=8

RE: XBMC Commander - Yet another unofficial third-party XBMC remote for iPad - bakito - 2012-12-23

Is their any progress on the movie crash thing?
Thanks!
Cheers!

RE: XBMC Commander - Yet another unofficial third-party XBMC remote for iPad - MaDeMaNN - 2012-12-30

Thanks for the update the movie crashing issue has been fixed!

RE: XBMC Commander - Yet another unofficial third-party XBMC remote for iPad - disolo - 2012-12-30

Grywnn,

Thanks for the update!

Is anyone else seeing both the movie set and the movie title appearing in the movie library? I'm running Frodo RC2.

-David

RE: XBMC Commander - Yet another unofficial third-party XBMC remote for iPad - pcgirl - 2012-12-30

I don't mean to sound dumb but what is the OSD function and what does it do?

RE: XBMC Commander - Yet another unofficial third-party XBMC remote for iPad - DyStiC - 2012-12-30

disolo: i've got that too.
The music section doens't work properly for me, i see all my albums but when i touch one to open, i don't see any tracks. Anybody else experiencing that?

RE: XBMC Commander - Yet another unofficial third-party XBMC remote for iPad - waltermalter - 2012-12-30

@disolo: Same here. But I see plenty of movie sets in Frodo as well - much more than I' d expect.

@DyStiC: Same issue: Music Tab still shows no songs after selecting a CD. It just "opens" an empty CD case with the name of the artist and the album title but no songs on the right side.

Frodo RC 2, Ipad (1) with iOS 5.1.1 (JB)

Cheers,
Walter

RE: XBMC Commander - Yet another unofficial third-party XBMC remote for iPad - Drol - 2012-12-31

Frodo RC2 (Win Vista) with latest XBMC Commander (latest iOS on iPhone 4S).

Problem: No songlist when opening album. I can only play album or enqueue it. No option to play songs individually because there is none on the list.

RE: XBMC Commander - Yet another unofficial third-party XBMC remote for iPad - waltermalter - 2012-12-31

(2012-12-30, 19:20)pcgirl Wrote: I don't mean to sound dumb but what is the OSD function and what does it do?

It opens the OSD of XBMC Big Grin
Haven't tried with Frodo so far, but worked well with Eden. You'll see what it's for if you click it Wink

RE: XBMC Commander - Yet another unofficial third-party XBMC remote for iPad - ventolin - 2012-12-31

Just upgraded XBMC Commander! Was overjoyed to see a new release is out and that it's compatible with Frodo.

Thanks so much! Great that it's now fully functional again. Pity the 'Scan / Clean library' remote control buttons were removed (I'm guessing they're not available in the API any more, oh well).

Anyhow, I'm still having a slight problem with my TV Series - the art I get isn't the most informative... See below Smile

Working out what each series is isn't so easy. Is this a problem on the XBMC side or the XBMC commander side? Anyone know how I'd best go about fixing it?

RE: XBMC Commander - Yet another unofficial third-party XBMC remote for iPad - dirtymurt - 2013-01-02

(2012-12-30, 19:38)DyStiC Wrote: disolo: i've got that too.
The music section doens't work properly for me, i see all my albums but when i touch one to open, i don't see any tracks. Anybody else experiencing that?

I'm having this exact same issue and have been for a while, any idea when we can expect to see a resolution please?