Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Vimeo (Video) Plugin - De facto default standard Vimeo Addon for XBMC - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Vimeo (Video) Plugin - De facto default standard Vimeo Addon for XBMC (/showthread.php?tid=81052)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: [RELEASE] Vimeo (Video) Plugin - De facto default standard Vimeo Addon for XBMC - GermanG - 2012-04-28

LOL! Good!

RE: [RELEASE] Vimeo (Video) Plugin - De facto default standard Vimeo Addon for XBMC - fastdump - 2012-04-29

OMG, it's working again!

THANK YOU! Smile Smile Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Vimeo (Video) Plugin - De facto default standard Vimeo Addon for XBMC - Sureguy - 2012-04-29

(2012-04-28, 16:40)GermanG Wrote: While "soonish" gets here I've managed to make the .zip file from their mercurial repository
get it here

DISCLAIMER: this is not an official release or something like that, I'm just an xbmc user that managed to make the zip file on his own, it works for me, it may work for you. Don't expect any kind of support from the developers, since they are not involved in any way with the package I made.

Many thanks, works properly! Thanks for restoring access to my vimeo streams.

RE: [RELEASE] Vimeo (Video) Plugin - De facto default standard Vimeo Addon for XBMC - Greenkeeper - 2012-04-29

Hi,

i'm using the vimeo Add-on the first time, i'm also new with the xbmc player.

My Question: Why i cant play movies in 720p. All movies are played in sd, but i have changed the settings to 720p. Is there any way to set the quality during the playing? Or have ich set some wrong settings?

I tested it with movies which i know that there are existing as 720p and higher.

RE: [RELEASE] Vimeo (Video) Plugin - De facto default standard Vimeo Addon for XBMC - neograniceni - 2012-04-29

(2012-04-29, 14:13)Greenkeeper Wrote: My Question: Why i cant play movies in 720p. All movies are played in sd, but i have changed the settings to 720p. Is there any way to set the quality during the playing? Or have ich set some wrong settings?

I have the same problem Confused

RE: [RELEASE] Vimeo (Video) Plugin - De facto default standard Vimeo Addon for XBMC - Greenkeeper - 2012-04-29

(2012-04-29, 15:01)neograniceni Wrote:
(2012-04-29, 14:13)Greenkeeper Wrote: My Question: Why i cant play movies in 720p. All movies are played in sd, but i have changed the settings to 720p. Is there any way to set the quality during the playing? Or have ich set some wrong settings?

I have the same problem Confused

Du you had this problem before (before the last update)? I did not used this plugin before. Is this problem new? Are we the only one with this or is it global?

I can set a donwload location but i'm also not able to download videos.

RE: [RELEASE] Vimeo (Video) Plugin - De facto default standard Vimeo Addon for XBMC - neograniceni - 2012-04-29

(2012-04-29, 14:13)Greenkeeper Wrote: Du you had this problem before (before the last update)? I did not used this plugin before. Is this problem new? Are we the only one with this or is it global?
I can set a donwload location but i'm also not able to download videos.

Was OK with V1.1.0 except login and other problems, seems to be introduced now. Found a temporary solution to force hd videos, but then sd doesn't work. Hope there will be an official update soon.

RE: [RELEASE] Vimeo (Video) Plugin - De facto default standard Vimeo Addon for XBMC - Greenkeeper - 2012-04-30

(2012-04-29, 20:29)neograniceni Wrote: Found a temporary solution to force hd videos, but then sd doesn't work. Hope there will be an official update soon.

What's your temporary solution?

RE: [RELEASE] Vimeo (Video) Plugin - De facto default standard Vimeo Addon for XBMC - neograniceni - 2012-04-30

(2012-04-30, 09:07)Greenkeeper Wrote:
(2012-04-29, 20:29)neograniceni Wrote: Found a temporary solution to force hd videos, but then sd doesn't work. Hope there will be an official update soon.

What's your temporary solution?

Edit line 144 in VimeoPlayer.py as follows:

change

Code:
quality = self.selectVideoQuality(params)

to

Code:
quality = "hd"

I have not enough skills in Python/XBMC addons programming for further investigation, seems to be the problem with isHD param not getting proper value for HD videos, so this is just some first aid until developers fix it. I don't watch sd videos anyway. If you use Windows OS you can find VimeoPlayer.py in %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.vimeo\ folder.

RE: [RELEASE] Vimeo (Video) Plugin - De facto default standard Vimeo Addon for XBMC - Greenkeeper - 2012-04-30

Thanks, I will try it later.

RE: [RELEASE] Vimeo (Video) Plugin - De facto default standard Vimeo Addon for XBMC - nightmorph - 2012-05-10

i haven't been able to login starting with 1.1.0. i just upgraded to xbmc eden on openelec, along with vimeo 2.1. however, i still can't login. i get a mix of errors, usually "Login: uncaught error." my email and password are entered correctly, so that's not the issue.

around the 1.0.x-1.10 days, i briefly managed to get a working login by opening up the settings.xml file and putting my numeric user ID into the appropriate field, even though there's no visible box for it on the plugin's GUI. but that doesn't work anymore; the plugin just deletes the userid from the settings file after giving me the same failure error.

it's been months since i had a working vimeo plugin. i'd really like to find a working version that doesn't involve finding an ancient, unmodified image of openelec or xbmcbuntu running dharma.

RE: [RELEASE] Vimeo (Video) Plugin - De facto default standard Vimeo Addon for XBMC - Streamerke - 2012-05-19

The previous version simply didn' t work, now I also get the "Login: uncaught error"

I can't log in even though user name and password are correct. Why do I get this error?

AW: [RELEASE] Vimeo (Video) Plugin - De facto default standard Vimeo Addon for XBMC - Greenkeeper - 2012-05-27

It has worked a few days or weeks. No i get an script.login error by trying to start the plugin.

RE: AW: [RELEASE] Vimeo (Video) Plugin - De facto default standard Vimeo Addon for XBMC - neograniceni - 2012-05-29

(2012-05-27, 17:05)Greenkeeper Wrote: It has worked a few days or weeks. No i get an script.login error by trying to start the plugin.

Hm, still works for me on my two different machines. Win7 x64. Try to reinstall it.

RE: [RELEASE] Vimeo (Video) Plugin - De facto default standard Vimeo Addon for XBMC - squarefrog - 2012-05-30

I'm struggling to log in using the plugin too. I've tried:

- XBMCBuntu release
- XBMC on OS X

Both are the current stable versions, and I'm using the plugin installed from the XBMC repo (2.1?)

Debug log here: http://pastebin.com/gDrspf6M