Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2 (/showthread.php?tid=81601)

- josz - 2011-02-20

Still have to see if all is well but I think I fiugred things out now. My music library kept up showing up weird in this skin (empty, have to restart xbmc to make it work in other skins again), I think I found a solution.
See this thread for details.

- Mindzai - 2011-02-20

Looks good to me, except that showcase view seems very slow now. Nice work!

- MoldySpore - 2011-02-21

I love the new update, but I have 2 small issues.

1) Showcase and multiplex are very slow and clunky now. This seems to be the case for a lot of the views. Much less fluid.

2) When I hit "I" during a TV show playback, it displays this transparent thing where I'm assuming the image of the episode should be? During movies it displays the poster just fine, but tv shows it has this place holder triangle:

Is this just a setting I missed or a bug?

- tocinillo - 2011-02-21

Yes, showcase is very slow Sad

- e2zippo - 2011-02-21

Amazing work MarcosQui, very nice!

Although I have a few issues, fanart doesn't seem to cycle on "Tv-Shows" on the homescreen like they used to with 2.6.0, same goes with movies, and I can't find anywhere to change it?

Edit: i can confirm that "Wall" with cases on is really slow, without it's smooth, but on slower machines it would crawl i suppose.

Edit2: i can also confirm that the cycle of fanart works now, just flipped it on and off Smile

- h.udo - 2011-02-21

Because of the high traffic generated by all the downloads, installing is painfully slow. So, I decided to provide alternative download links. Use them instead of the official links, if those are too slow. This means you should download from the first link and install the skin manually. Also, consider donating to MarcosQui. He really deserves it.

Download links:

Aeon MQ 2 download file (182MB)
Aeon MQ 2 repository zip file (292KB)
Aeon MQ 2 repository zip file plus all necessary add-ons (6.25MB)

More information about these links and instructions.

h.udo

- caselogic - 2011-02-21

I'm having trouble getting the Trailers section to play trailers in HD. I went into add-ons, apple trailers lite, and selected 1080p preference and also checked the box for 720/1080 only. And yet the trailers still play in 480. What am I doing wrong?

- colbert - 2011-02-21

A couple of the OSD's seem to be out of place now:

1. Trailer button in movies:

2. Volume level:

I couldn't find an option for these so if there is one by all means enlighten me. The theme update overall is incredible MarcosQui, you are a legend and your theme has been the strongest factor in me using XBMC. You rock!!

Script - Wanilton - 2011-02-21

MoldySpore Wrote:I love the new update, but I have 2 small issues.

1) Showcase and multiplex are very slow and clunky now. This seems to be the case for a lot of the views. Much less fluid.

2) When I hit "I" during a TV show playback, it displays this transparent thing where I'm assuming the image of the episode should be? During movies it displays the poster just fine, but tv shows it has this place holder triangle:

For your item nr 2:
Install first my pack Addons, link first post, after
In TV Shows, go to lateral menu, extra panel - SCRIPT
Clicking in GET LOGO/CLEARART - automatic download this necessary logos, clearart etc..for your tv shows
Look here, position Script:

after this, result in this image:

- Venares - 2011-02-21

MoldySpore Wrote:2) When I hit "I" during a TV show playback, it displays this transparent thing where I'm assuming the image of the episode should be? During movies it displays the poster just fine, but tv shows it has this place holder triangle:

This is in the EXTRA PANEL under OSD.
Set THUMB: to Episode.

- tboooe - 2011-02-21

Bug?:

On the home menu, the recently added list for music does not show any text. I can scroll through the text box and the album art will change on the left. Aeon65 has this same issue so perhaps this is a general problem with Aeon?

Preference....I am not too wild about the home screen font. I dont like the wide, blocky lettering. I find the Aeon65 font more subtle and elegant. Any way to change this?

- Venares - 2011-02-21

Is it possible to get rid of the film/sheen effect in the bottom left corner.
Its fine for art or 16:9 thumbs, but looks awful when displaying a 4:3 thumbnail.

Recently - Wanilton - 2011-02-21

tboooe Wrote:Bug?:

On the home menu, the recently added list for music does not show any text. I can scroll through the text box and the album art will change on the left. Aeon65 has this same issue so perhaps this is a general problem with Aeon?

Preference....I am not too wild about the home screen font. I dont like the wide, blocky lettering. I find the Aeon65 font more subtle and elegant. Any way to change this?

This is not a bug, it´s a problem in script recently for music only, we are waiting for a fix in the script for this case.

- Omegatron - 2011-02-21

Hi i was playing with the different layouts in the trailer section but that one seems very very bugged. When I choose multiplex it doesnt let me go to the menu (by pressing up) so i can select a different layout.

It doesnt give movie info in trailer section anymore, not with showcase and more (i used that 1 in 2.6.0 with no problems). U can only get movie info when in wall mode i believe.

Could u take a look at this aswell, or others to see if im the only one.

note: Above issue is about the trailer section

- uncertainty - 2011-02-21

Great Job Marcos. I see some people reporting that the new Movie Covers are slow in Showcase and Multiplex. I do not have a high end system (just an AMD X2 4800+) and using the "normal installation" settings I do not see the slowness people are reporting. I do notice it in Wall view but I dont need covers in the wall view.

I just have one question, is there an option to disable the audio/video flags in the OSD when video is playing?

thanks again Big Grin