Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2 (/showthread.php?tid=81601)

- t2ffn - 2010-10-04

butchjr Wrote:I don't know if i am doing anything wrong. But i can't create custom menu items. When I click the button "New Item", nothing happens. I have reinstalled the skin, and the result is the same.

With other skins I can create custom menu entries with both my smart playlists, and with items from my favorite list.
So I don't think that is the problem.

What am I doing wrong? Smile

I have the same issue. I reinstalled and it worked, but when I deleted one of the custom items to rename the favourite, it broke so I could not re-add it.

This is a def bug.

- Xnorky - 2010-10-04

gagias Wrote:Congratulations beautiful skin, but voxcommando works on Windows 7 Italian version ?
When I start up voxcommando I get the following error:" Error accessing the default audio device"

I have the same problem with Windows 7 x86 French Blush

- Wanilton - 2010-10-04

Xnorky Wrote:I have the same problem with Windows 7 x86 French Blush

VoxCommando doesn't work with xp. You need vista or win 7, and windows have to have support for Speech Recognition, some languages have support such as French, Spanish, German, Chinese, and obviously English, not sure if Italian have support for Speech Recognition, I think not.

- Cyphon - 2010-10-04

hewwra Wrote:Love the skin and I have a few requests.
2. Have different fan arts for different seasons or better yet randomize the background from all available fan arts withing a specific TV series instead of having the same fan art picture for all seasons.
I second this. Would be really nice to be able to manually set fanart for each season (similar to how you can set thumbs for the season).

- zorg2000k - 2010-10-05

Love the new skin, Much faster than the older version.

I have one question. I would like to change the watched flag (tick) to the older watched flag from skin.aeon65.

Can anyone advise how I go about it.

Thanks in advance Big Grin

- shondx - 2010-10-05

Awesome work!
thank's alot for amazing skin.
I got a problem with language Hebrew
Can you please add Hebrew language for you'r skin?

- vaangelo - 2010-10-05

Great work!,
Only one thing xbmc close button (into main menu) does not work (Win7), while the shutdown button work great!!!

Any ideas??

- Torricumbo - 2010-10-05

nokmond Wrote:Can someone tell me where abouts the home background images are stored?

In particular I'm looking for the 'Videos' background picture with Wall-E sitting in a cinema. Big Grin

Same here, can anyone tell me where the Background Images are stored on XBMC within Aeon ?

Cheers !

- butchabay - 2010-10-05

Torricumbo Wrote:Same here, can anyone tell me where the Background Images are stored on XBMC within Aeon ?

Cheers !

They are compressed as texture.xbt, so you won't see them until you'll be able to decompress this file.

- HexusOdy - 2010-10-05

Can we dispense with the requests for features? The whole point of MQ2 is to trim out some of the things that slow it down and bloat it.

If you want some of the things it hasn't got try Aeon65 which is still an awesome skin, especially if you have a fast system.

- fmhome - 2010-10-06

Hi,

I really like the new skin and I think it is best so far (no question). Thanks for sharing it with the world.

Now, to my question/issue...
I have added some "New Menu Items", but for some strange reason after adding 5 new items, I can't see the 6th one on the home screen.

The steps I took for all 5 menu items...

1. Added the folders from "Video" add source
2. Then added each of them into Favourites
3. From "Settings", I have added each of them in the menu items

I can see all the new items in the "Shortcut", where I can enable and disable all items (including the 6th item added).

But, I can see all 5 in the home screen but not the 6th one anymore.

Is it a bug, or am I doing something wrong?

Please help...

- butchabay - 2010-10-06

Can you see the 6th item in Settings/Main Menu/Shortcuts ? If yes try to disable an item and enable your 6th one. Just to see if there is a limit of custom items.

- qbox - 2010-10-06

Hi All,

sorry for my English. Instead I want to thanks for the great work. I'm using xbmc since an year and it was great.

I have an issue with this skin. Evreything work fine for few days, than I made some changes to my muisc files and update my library. Now the Music Library is empty. I try many times to cancel the source, erase the file Musci7.db (i don't remember exactly the name of the file), rescan the library but it continue to be empty. I Have also tried to update the library from a backup i've made when it works but nothing happend.

Any help is apprecieted.

Thanks

- butchabay - 2010-10-06

qbox Wrote:Hi All,

sorry for my English. Instead I want to thanks for the great work. I'm using xbmc since an year and it was great.

I have an issue with this skin. Evreything work fine for few days, than I made some changes to my muisc files and update my library. Now the Music Library is empty. I try many times to cancel the source, erase the file Musci7.db (i don't remember exactly the name of the file), rescan the library but it continue to be empty. I Have also tried to update the library from a backup i've made when it works but nothing happend.

Any help is apprecieted.

Thanks

Maybe you should try with confluence skin as reference to see if it's a skin issue. Are all your scrapers enabled?

- butchabay - 2010-10-06

butchabay Wrote:Maybe you should try with confluence skin as reference to see if it's a skin issue. Are all your scrapers enabled?

One thing: you set content for your music folders?