Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2 (/showthread.php?tid=81601)

- Alael - 2011-03-03

+1 to that.

- MarcosQui - 2011-03-03

Group created, I'll start sending out invitations to all donators. Nod

Some are difficult to identify the ID, so if I forget someone, I'm sorry, and let me know please.

- eskro - 2011-03-03

MarcosQui Wrote:Yes, it is possible, but since that is the agreement of all.

Purple? I do not know ... Oo

Ok, thats cooL, then, Can we agree on a color?

Anybody has a different idea?

I also suggest making the Bluray box more blue,,
current is too dark,,,

thanks!

- _Mitch_ - 2011-03-03

In the confluence skin, the subtitles button in the OSD works perfectly, but AEON MQ2 Skin it doesn´t work.

I have some movies and the subtitles are showing to late , in confluence skin i can change but i don't have a subtitles button in AEON MQ2 to do that

Can anyone plaese help with this

- ESCO1 - 2011-03-03

icaruscollapse Wrote:I am in love with this skin. I love the customization, and the clean, sharp looks of the whole theme. I liked it so much I just donated to you, MQ. Nod

In the TV Banners view, is there any way to remove the borders surrounding the banner images? I'm thinking something like this (Forgive the rushed mockup):

I really like this!Nod

- deadwolfbones - 2011-03-03

MarcosQui Wrote:Translatores, one more line:

<string id="312542">SHOW AUDIO CONTROLS ON HOME SCREEN</string>

And a line was changed: (do I get this here, I'm posting to update only if necessary)

before:

<string id="32006">USE CD/DVD CASES</string>

now:

<string id="32006">USE CD CASES</string>

None of these need adjustment for US English, Marcos. Big Grin

- ESCO1 - 2011-03-03

MarcosQui Wrote:icaruscollapse, open the file 'Viewtype_Banner' and make the following change:

In the first set "<include name="Viewtype_Bannertvshows"> <! - tvshows ->"

change:

<texture> settings / settings_furniture_colorselector_glass.png </ texture>

by

<texture> - </ texture>

This should be done 3 times.

Done.

Marcos will doing this remove the border/outline off the banner images?

- MarcosQui - 2011-03-03

Yes.

- MarcosQui - 2011-03-03

Translators, please:

A small change (made by deadwolfbones) The word 'cosmetics' was not well, now it's better I think.

<string id="32333">In this mode, the skin uses the original Aeon style. It allows for up to 7 new menus and as many as 35 custom submenus. If you prefer a traditional Aeon look, choose this mode. There is no need to restart XBMC.</string>

- MarcosQui - 2011-03-03

JHTom, thank you for your donation. Laugh

- ESCO1 - 2011-03-03

MarcosQui Wrote:Translators, please:

A small change (made by deadwolfbones) The word 'cosmetics' was not well, now it's better I think.

<string id="32333">In this mode, the skin uses the original Aeon style. It allows for up to 7 new menus and as many as 35 custom submenus. If you prefer a traditional Aeon look, choose this mode. There is no need to restart XBMC.</string>

Marcos,
When will this mode be released? I hope am not asking a silly question and this was already released by updated (cause i turned off my automatic update option) and i didn't notice Eek

- MarcosQui - 2011-03-03

MarcosQui Wrote:Friends, two important things:

1. - Showcase with Media Cases are back, today will release an RC version. I ask them to test and tell the result.

2. - Because of the new Showcase and other things I need to create a new file xbt, and therefore a new version comes out there = 2.7.1, which will already contain all the fixes and new implementations.

If all goes as planned, will launch next Sunday or Monday, as there are carnival holiday.

All right for you?

Wink

- chippie - 2011-03-03

chippie Wrote:Hi,

On another note, when in showcase views and looking at the switching GENRE: and YEAR: / DURATION: could I suggest you remove the words GENRE:, YEAR: and DURATION: I think it would look much better without the headings, or at least have the option to remove this text, after all I think just having "ACTION / CRIME / DRAMA" and "2009 / 98 Minutes" gives enough info and I think it will look much tidier.

Anyone else have any views on this suggestion? This also applies to the Multiplex View. If the majority like them as they are could someone please point me in to the right direction as to how I can remove them myself.

Thanks.

- MarcosQui - 2011-03-03

I see a problem here, If I only remove the words 'gender' and 'year/duration' will be weird because of the 'original title' Keep on going there.
If I also remove the 'original title' is sure to see someone ask, what is that? because it has two titles the same? since it only serves to translated titles.

So I do not know what to do. Huh

- chippie - 2011-03-03

MarcosQui Wrote:I see a problem here, If I only remove the words 'gender' and 'year/duration' will be weird because of the 'original title' Keep on going there.
If I also remove the 'original title' is sure to see someone ask, what is that? because it has two titles the same? since it only serves to translated titles.

So I do not know what to do. Huh

I do not see "Original Title" on my screens probably as I use .nfo files held with my movies and I have removed the <alternativetitle> (assume this is what would populate this in XBMC) from my .nfo's

I understand your predicament, perhaps as they are translated titles the users will have enough common sense to realise what they are. However I appreciate if you would rather keep them in, in which case please could you just let me know what .xml I need to edit to remove them myself if at all possible?

Thanks!