Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2 (/showthread.php?tid=81601)

- cyclonic - 2011-04-24

Thank you Marcos for creating a great skin wife and kids love it.

Is there an easy way to access the search feature rather than using the kiosk. With large collections scrolling though a ton of movies takes an age.

Can SEARCH be added to the horizontal menu for ease of access in future? or is there a script available to enable the popup keyboard to search for a movie or show?

Cheers

- mad-max - 2011-04-24

cyclonic Wrote:Is there an easy way to access the search feature rather than using the kiosk. With large collections scrolling though a ton of movies takes an age.

I adress my movies with the starting letter on num-pad...like writing with your cell-phone....1x2 = A ; 2x2 = b ; 1x3 = d and so on...I think this is quite an easy way...

cheers,
mm

- Tobas - 2011-04-24

How can i activate music backdrops when playing music ?

- SlaveUnit - 2011-04-24

Tobas Wrote:How can i activate music backdrops when playing music ?

Press tab?

- chippie - 2011-04-24

cyclonic Wrote:Thank you Marcos for creating a great skin wife and kids love it.

Is there an easy way to access the search feature rather than using the kiosk. With large collections scrolling though a ton of movies takes an age.

Can SEARCH be added to the horizontal menu for ease of access in future? or is there a script available to enable the popup keyboard to search for a movie or show?

Cheers

Do you use a keyboard or remote?

If keyboard hold the shift key down and hit a letter or sequence, that will take you to the movie. If remote use EventGhost which will allow you to map your number buttons to alpha searches similar to as mad-max describes with the added benefit of filtering down the results so you do not have to hit "2" twice to get "b" only once and it uses predictive text comparing it to the names of your movies.

- tonigb - 2011-04-24

Hi Mark, I have been testing the RC MQ2.2.7.9 and now only see a problem, I can not see the issue Landscape.
Other than that I have seen nothing unusual, but I'll trying, ok?
By the way, I have to say that since the first version of AeonMQ, there is a small bug in the way TV shows is that if I put the episodes'info mode manual (would have to show the info of that particular episode by pressing the key up) but when I give up key overlaps with the info of the chapter in the options bar side and the truth is quite annoying, you think you can fix?

Every day I like the skin, thanks for your work
Soon I will send the translation to Spanish
Thanks

- Zaxxan - 2011-04-24

tonigb Wrote:Hi Mark, I have been testing the RC MQ2.2.7.9 and now only see a problem, I can not see the issue Landscape.
Other than that I have seen nothing unusual, but I'll trying, ok?
By the way, I have to say that since the first version of AeonMQ, there is a small bug in the way TV shows is that if I put the episodes'info mode manual (would have to show the info of that particular episode by pressing the key up) but when I give up key overlaps with the info of the chapter in the options bar side and the truth is quite annoying, you think you can fix?

Every day I like the skin, thanks for your work
Soon I will send the translation to Spanish
Thanks

Mark?

- primetime34 - 2011-04-24

Zaxxan Wrote:Mark?

Marcos in Spanish = Mark. I'm assuming a translator was being used.

- chippie - 2011-04-24

@Marcos,

Firstly thanks for the latest build! have not had much time over the last few days to play with it but from what I have seen it is great!

Have a small favour if you have time to fix please. If I enable fallback fanart it works as intended for any smartplaylist I add under a delivered Main Menu Item, eg. Movies. However if I add the smartplaylist as a Main Menu item, fallback fanart does not work for that playlist, it will either display a delivered backdrop or the fanart I have assigned to the Main Menu item.

I would like it to display a black background if the movie in focus does not have a fanart image. This is realtively important to me as I have "Kids" as a main menu item and for obvious reasons do not want random fanart showing against my kids movies without fanart.

Thanks!

- MarcosQui - 2011-04-25

Julio, thank you for your donation. Laugh - please send me your nickname by PM.

Rodrigo, thank you for your donation. Laugh - please send me your nickname by PM.

hydog, thank you for your donation. :laugh

Roberto, thank you for your donation. Laugh - please send me your nickname by PM.

- MarcosQui - 2011-04-25

For everyone who received the RC version, please let us make the comments only in the group of skin for now, only when the final version is released we will comment here.

Thanks.

- MarcosQui - 2011-04-25

Sturm, thank you for your donation. Laugh - please send me your nickname by PM.

- MarcosQui - 2011-04-25

Bartolome, thank you for your donation. Laugh - please send me your nickname by PM.

- Dom61 - 2011-04-25

Good evening, I kindly ask a few questions

1 - E 'can be transferred at once my entire collection in the library, without each time going to select a single film?

2 - You can also create separate library? es. HD movies and DivX

THANKS

- p13m4n - 2011-04-25

I found a typo: