Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2 (/showthread.php?tid=81601)

- Miopets - 2011-05-01

I need help! if someone could tell me how to change the functions of the skins back from FULL MODE to NORMAL MODE? since MQ2 is running very slow now on the HTPC using the FULL MODE. Thanks.

- Choque - 2011-05-01

Alz2605 Wrote:How strange? It's simply not there with me!
Lemme guess, you selected "LITE" when it asked you which version of the skin you want to use. It clearly says in the description of the Lite version that you can't edit the menu items. You have to at least select the compact mode to be able to disable the Aeon MQ 2 submenu

easy - Wanilton - 2011-05-01

Miopets Wrote:I need help! if someone could tell me how to change the functions of the skins back from FULL MODE to NORMAL MODE? since MQ2 is running very slow now on the HTPC using the FULL MODE. Thanks.

Go to Settings, Extra Options, performance, set one and done...Nod

- Alz2605 - 2011-05-01

Choque Wrote:Lemme guess, you selected "LITE" when it asked you which version of the skin you want to use. It clearly says in the description of the Lite version that you can't edit the menu items. You have to at least select the compact mode to be able to disable the Aeon MQ 2 submenu

Thank you! Odd you can edit all the other menu items except for the Aeon MQ 2 sub menu though.

- Miopets - 2011-05-01

Wanilton Wrote:Go to Settings, Extra Options, performance, set one and done...Nod
Thanks Wanilton; I found it, the Extra Options for performance settings are inside the Aeon MQ2 menu under the Settings Menu.

- Maken - 2011-05-01

Anyone else lose the progress bar during video playback with the new update?

Edit: Just had to change the colour in the styles menu.

- Miopets - 2011-05-01

Where could I download the Video Fanart Splitter add-on? I couldn't find it in the Video Add-on.

- steeve23 - 2011-05-01

Miopets Wrote:Where could I download the Video Fanart Splitter add-on? I couldn't find it in the Video Add-on.

Hi, here is the thread: Video Fanart Splitter

...but, I can't seem to get it to work at the moment, it worked before, but I am having issues with it like some other users (see the end of the thread)

Steve

Edit: Ok, I got it to work now. It had changed the way it works, it now needs the http option under network to be enabled (no user or password), and it all works fine.

- uncertainty - 2011-05-01

Marcos, the new 2.8.1 is awesome. Just have one issue that I havent seen anyone else mention. Seems the mp3 flag does not show sometimes for Movies (in any view). It works fine for TV Shows and Music but at times when browsing Movies the mp3 flag does not show. If nobody else is having this issue ill get a debug log and post it.

thanks

- sidewalksuper - 2011-05-01

Hello guys, I'm just trying out the new skin on a fresh install of the latest nightly XBMC build and the skin doesn't show up in the repo.

I think this has to do with http://xbmc.org/theuni/2011/04/29/updated-add-on-repository-for-nightly-users/
Am I correct and will this be fixed? Smile

[edit]After restarting XBMC the skin did show up in the repo![/edit]

- Alethenorio - 2011-05-01

Wow was surprise today after watching a show and getting a question about which performance settings I want. Everything looks very nice, Thanks a lot for the update Marcos.

I have one question, should it be possible to disable the mini menus (up and down on the main menu) using compact mode?
I could have sworn I had them disabled before but now cannot find any settings to disable them.

Also a request, could the background randomiser for movies in the settings also work for the cinema menu? I prefer having the cinema menu as I like to keep up with the latest trailers but the randomiser only seems to work with the movies menu.

PS: I also forgot, could you keep the changelog for all the versions in one place rather than spread throughout a bunch of posts in this nearly 400 pages long thread? Maybe your website is the best place for it.

Regards
Alethenorio

- Alethenorio - 2011-05-01

Doh, just as I posted the thread I was going through all the settings again and found it where to turn off. It was hidden because I wasn't aware you could scroll down. Thanks for the great work.

- Miopets - 2011-05-01

steeve23 Wrote:Hi, here is the thread: Video Fanart Splitter

...but, I can't seem to get it to work at the moment, it worked before, but I am having issues with it like some other users (see the end of the thread)

Steve

Edit: Ok, I got it to work now. It had changed the way it works, it now needs the http option under network to be enabled (no user or password), and it all works fine.
Thanks for pointing to the Video Fanart Splitter thread. I followed the instructions how to install it, but I have a script failed error; so no luck for me. I'm using Windows 7 (32bit; XBMC 10.1 with Aeon MQ 2 skin)

- kungfudriveby - 2011-05-01

Installed video fanart splitter, but im getting this error:

Code:
14:18:18 T:2848 M:2221092864   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting C:\Users\JP\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\script.video-fanart-splitter\TV\
14:18:18 T:2848 M:2221092864   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting special://userdata/addon_data/script.video-fanart-splitter/TV/
14:18:48 T:2848 M:2220126208   ERROR: Texture manager unable to load file: C:\Users\JP\Downloads\script.video-fanart-splitter-0.2.0.zip\icon.png
14:19:13 T:2848 M:2221408256   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting C:\Users\JP\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\script.video-fanart-splitter\TV\
14:19:13 T:2848 M:2221408256   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting special://userdata/addon_data/script.video-fanart-splitter/TV/
14:19:16 T:2848 M:2223329280   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting C:\Users\JP\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\script.video-fanart-splitter\Movies\
14:19:16 T:2848 M:2223329280   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting special://userdata/addon_data/script.video-fanart-splitter/Movies/
14:19:52 T:2848 M:2213793792   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting C:\Users\JP\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\script.video-fanart-splitter\TV\
14:19:52 T:2848 M:2213793792   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting special://userdata/addon_data/script.video-fanart-splitter/TV/
14:20:09 T:5012 M:2210283520  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
14:20:09 T:5012 M:2210066432   ERROR: Win32DllLoader::Load: Unable to load special://xbmc/system/python/DLLs\_ssl.pyd (5)
14:20:09 T:5012 M:2210066432   ERROR: LoadLibrary('_ssl.pyd') failed
14:20:11 T:5012 M:2209259520  NOTICE: Video Fanart Splitter Finished
It says it processes 1 movie and 1 tv show but it doesn't actually seem to, I checked the destination folder. The port in xbmc matches the port on video fanart splitter. And i removed the user name and pass from xbmc settings. Any ideas?

- Vinther - 2011-05-01

Hey Marcos

Thanks for the update very nice.

Isn't there a problem with TvTunes? Both on my laptop and HTPC themes don't play?

Is it correct that the new skin is more resource demaning than 2.7.1? I think 2.7.1 run more smoothly.. am I wrong, I'm even using Lite mode

Anyway to get the old font back in the main menu? Just my taste, I liked the prevouisly better, so just wanted to hear.

Again keep up the good work and thanks for an amazing and yet the best skin for XBMC