Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2 (/showthread.php?tid=81601)

- Mr.Clean - 2011-05-19

xplsives Wrote:It would depend on whether you want to remove the spot from all of the showcase views (coverview, multiplex, showcase, etc.) or only from the coverflow and showcase views.

If it's the former, the edit is the same as above.

If you want to remove it only for the coverflow view and still have the spot in the movies library edit Line #1921 in Viewtype_Coverflow.xml (below). To remove the spot in the showcase view edit Line #611 in Includes_Furniture.xml (below).

Code:
Line #1921 - Viewtype_Coverflow.xml

<!-- <include condition="!Skin.HasSetting(nodarkfloor)">ShowcaseSpotNight</include> -->

Line #611 - Includes_Furniture.xml

<!-- <include condition="!Skin.HasSetting(nodarkfloor)">ShowcaseSpotNight</include> -->

Once again, you may also want to do the same to Line #1920 in Viewtype_Coverflow.xml and Line #611 in Includes_Furniture.xml to ensure they don't show up if you decide to switch out of 'Night mode'. Don't worry about losing the reflections, they remain. The only thing this edit does is remove that blue/green spot.

To remove the Next/Previous Track listing on the OnScreen Visualization, just remove Lines #334 - #349 in MusicVisualisation.xml. You could also just comment them out like below.

Code:
Lines #334 - #349

<!-- <control type="fadelabel">
    <posx>350</posx>
    <posy>105</posy>
    <width>900</width>
    <visible>true</visible>
    <scroll>false</scroll>
    <scrollout>false</scrollout>
    <scrollspeed>100</scrollspeed>
    <pauseatend>5000</pauseatend>
    <label>$LOCALIZE[31737]: $INFO[MusicPlayer.offset(-1).Artist] - $INFO[MusicPlayer.offset(-1).Title]</label>
    <label>$LOCALIZE[31734]: $INFO[MusicPlayer.offset(1).Artist] - $INFO[MusicPlayer.offset(1).Title]</label>
    <font>Font_OSDMusicArtist</font>
    <textcolor>50FFFFFF</textcolor>
    <textoffsetx>20</textoffsetx>
    <align>right</align>
</control> -->

Thanks man! Big Grin I got rid of spot but now I have a new prob. Where do I change the color of the fonts from grey to white in music showcase view? Grey was to dark :/

Edit: Dont bother, I just changed skinn to night view and vola! Smile

Edit2: Where do I change the fontsize in music wall and showcase view? I think they are to small

- colbert - 2011-05-19

pettergulbra Wrote:Ok, thanks I will trie.
But one question. I have all my movies on the machine. But there are not at the same place all.. It`s like this: G:Movies1`, H:\Movies2 and I:\Movies3..
How do I add this?

And, is there a way to make it show recent added movies?
And how many is watched and so on?

You are perhaps going into the file mode vs. Library mode when viewing your movies.

From the main Aeon menu highlight Movies, hit DOWN and scroll left or right until you see Recently Added. That will show you recently added films Smile

- pettergulbra - 2011-05-19

colbert Wrote:You are perhaps going into the file mode vs. Library mode when viewing your movies.

From the main Aeon menu highlight Movies, hit DOWN and scroll left or right until you see Recently Added. That will show you recently added films Smile

With orginal Aeon Movies i know this. But I have made a new one
like this: http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=800771&postcount=4138
But the only ting if the new one i marked. I can move the menu up and down.
There is no widget that shows recently added. Or a menu under the shortcut.

Hope it easier to understand what I mean

- xplsives - 2011-05-19

pettergulbra Wrote:I have all my movies on the machine. But there are not at the same place all.. It`s like this: G:Movies1`, H:\Movies2 and I:\Movies3.. How do I add this?

You can add this line: <rule field="path" operator="pathis">[PATH TO OFFLINE MOVIES]</rule> as many times as you need so that all your video locations that you want displayed are shown.

pettergulbra Wrote:And, is there a way to make it show recent added movies? And how many is watched and so on?

As far as I know, it isn't possible to show recently added for playlists. It may be possible to get the recently added widget to show up, but it would show recently added for the entire Movie Library rather than, for instance, offline movies. I'm guessing by "how many is watched and so on" you mean the little statistics bar on the home screen. Again.. maybe, but it would show the stats for the entire Movie Library, not just the playlist selected.

Either way, I'll look into it since it's been bugging me a little too.

- pettergulbra - 2011-05-20

xplsives:
If I add more than one line. And trie to go to the shortcut within XBMC, it just says I have to populate it.

And yeah.. It would be great to add more movie shortcuts, that act exactly like the original one.. Because, as you say. It is not allways you want to have everything inside one box..

- xplsives - 2011-05-20

@pettergulbra

Do you mean it tells you to populate the library? If so, did the movies show up in the regular movies library? If they did, try editing your Movies source to include all of the folders you want in the library.

xplsives Wrote:@pettergulbra

Do you mean it tells you to populate the library? If so, did the movies show up in the regular movies library? If they did, try editing your Movies source to include all of the folders you want in the library.

This is my file:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<smartplaylist type="movies">
<name>Movies</name>
<match>all</match>
<rule field="path" operator="pathis">G:\</rule>
<rule field="path" operator="pathis">E:\</rule>
<rule field="path" operator="pathis">F:\</rule>
</smartplaylist>

Yes it asks to populate the library.
the normal library works as normal.
If I only use the first rule line, it works for that, but with the two others.
Nothing.

- xplsives - 2011-05-20

@pettergulbra

Ok, try changing the operator for all of them from 'pathis' to 'contains' and see if that works.

Ok, try changing the operator for all of them from 'pathis' to 'contains' and see if that works.

This did not work eather.

If it just was possible to hide the Offline folder in the Movies library, it would work great.

- xplsives - 2011-05-20

@pettergulbra

I've tried everything I can, but still can't get it to work. The only thing I can think of would be to combine all your offline movies into one folder and all your remote movies into another. That way you would only have one 'rule' line.

I've tried everything I can, but still can't get it to work. The only thing I can think of would be to combine all your offline movies into one folder and all your remote movies into another. That way you would only have one 'rule' line.

If I had big enugh space on my drives, would put all at one place, but I don`t.
All the offline mivies are at one place. But my other movies are at 4 different HD`s.

I have eaven tried to add them under one source in XBMC, all the drives. It then shows all my movies as normal under the normal MOVIE shortcut.
But it don`t work to add just the name of the source eather.. (Inside XBMC)

But, Thank You!

I have made to see only the OfflineMovies in one wiev, that helps to.

Kindly

- Ferdnand - 2011-05-21

Hello, I would like to say this skin is amazing.. I was wondering how to get the TV Guide to work on the main screen to populate.. explain deeply would be great..

- mar1300 - 2011-05-21

The skin looks amazing great job by far my favourite one.

I've notice one small bug:
I seem to be having issues running Navi-x though...Every time I try to manually search for content XBMC crashes leaving me with an error log. At first I thought it was Navi-x acting up but I tried the same thing in other skins and everything seems to work fine.. Any ideas??

Mac mini: running leopard
Thanks

- wayfactory - 2011-05-22

Hello,

Using the pre-eden pvr version I can't enter into the skin settings menu. When you try to do that xbmc crashes with this error:

xbmc.bin: /usr/include/boost/smart_ptr/shared_ptr.hpp:418: T* boost:Confusedhared_ptr< <template-parameter-1-1> >::operator->() const [with T = CFileItem]: Assertion `px != 0' failed.
Aborted (core dumped)
Crash report available at /home/way/xbmc_crashlog-20110522_032539.log

If you copy DialogPVRGroupManager.xml file from confluence skin, because aeon originally doesn't creates this file, when you try to enter skin settings xbmc shows the channel list guide, instead of the skin settings.

Here is the log created from crash:

http://www.mediafire.com/?l9a7aw0v33mqq6y

Also the tv guide shows no information.
TV works fine if you leave it running from confluence skin and you change skin into aeon.

Thanks.

- fishypops - 2011-05-24

I have just reinstalled W7 on my htpc. When I go to movies, instead of seeing my posters/fanart etc, I am seeing a thumbnail clip instead.

What am I doing wrong, please ?

I have tried uninstalling Aeon and reinstalling... no luck.