Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2 (/showthread.php?tid=81601)

- Cthugha - 2010-12-19

Alael Wrote:Look in power settings, you'll be able to decide what the shutdown button does.

But I want to be able to shutdown the box too... I need exit, shutdown, reboot and suspend.

- master345 - 2010-12-19

its all there if you press the down button on shutdown. brings up a sub menu.

- Cthugha - 2010-12-19

master345 Wrote:its all there if you press the down button on shutdown. brings up a sub menu.

Nope, it seems you can't have both shutdown and exit/quit. Sucks bigtime Angry

I won't use this skin until that's fixed. Works in default Confluence skin and most other I've tested...

- boykster - 2010-12-19

Add a custom sub-menu button. You'll probably have to edit the xml directly to get it exactly right, but its do-able.

- SpicyRichter - 2010-12-20

I love the skin, but it's missing something I for sure thought it would have: logo and/or clearart support when pausing while watching a TV series. It shows the DVD case when pausing a movie, but nothing to indicate what you're watching when you pause during a TV show.

An option to choose between series art, logo art or clearart would be great, and altering the downloader to grab logo/clear art assets would top it off!

Although at this point I'd settle for a hack to show logo/clearart and I could just download it myself

- jazzyb - 2010-12-20

Cthugha Wrote:Nope, it seems you can't have both shutdown and exit/quit. Sucks bigtime Angry

I won't use this skin until that's fixed. Works in default Confluence skin and most other I've tested...

I have to admit its one thing i feel would be of benefit too

- MarcosQui - 2010-12-20

News:

This week my Christmas gift to you. New default theme black and blue (and other things of course) wait:

- boombastic - 2010-12-20

MarcosQui Wrote:News:

This week my Christmas gift to you. New default theme black and blue (and other things of course) wait:

I'm on a Mac so i cannot self-extract the archive, where should i put the files inside the archive?

- pettson3816 - 2010-12-20

Is the problem with the black background in the main menu solved?

- simmb - 2010-12-20

SpicyRichter Wrote:I love the skin, but it's missing something I for sure thought it would have: logo and/or clearart support when pausing while watching a TV series. It shows the DVD case when pausing a movie, but nothing to indicate what you're watching when you pause during a TV show.

An option to choose between series art, logo art or clearart would be great, and altering the downloader to grab logo/clear art assets would top it off!

Although at this point I'd settle for a hack to show logo/clearart and I could just download it myself

Looks like clearart on pause was kinda implemented but it did not work on mine. Edit DialogSeekBar.xml and go to line 240 and change :-

<texture>$INFO[Player.FolderPath]../clearart.png</texture>

to

<texture>$INFO[Player.FolderPath]/clearart.png</texture>

Then delete the visible line:-

<visible>VideoPlayer.Content(episodes)</visible>

You should now get clearart on pause provided your clearart images are in the same folder as your tv shows. Make a backup of you DialogSeekBar.xml before changing just to be on the safe side. You can copy the clearart section from DialogSeekBar.xml into the appropriate place in DialogFullScreenInfo.xml if you want clearart to show on info as well.

- MarcosQui - 2010-12-20

pettson3816 Wrote:Is the problem with the black background in the main menu solved?

This problem does not exist for me, anyway I made some changes, which hopefully. Anyway it is strongly recommended to do a clean install - this means delete the folder of the user also - of XBMC Dharma 10 final, especially because the new version of the skin will not overlap the previous one; The reason I explain this later.

- MarcosQui - 2010-12-20

some more images:

- AoOs - 2010-12-20

IndyGS Wrote:Hello everybody i have a problem.
I install the newest version of these Skin 2 days ago. I like the skin much but i have a problem with the movie trailers. everytime i look through my movie database and want see a trailer i trigger up and than enter and the trailer starts, but i only hear the sound and see the progress bar of the trailer in the left conor. I only see a window with the video when i switch back to the main menu. I hope you can explain how I be able to see these trailer movie window from the Movie Menu so that i dont need do switch back to the main menu.

I look forward and hope for good anwser, thx

EDIT: A little more Infomations: When i use Aeon 65 Skin with multiplex and ich press up and enter to start the trailer the Info Panel switches to the backside and and the trailer video is on the backside but this does not happen with MQ 2 there the info panel dont switch to the backside and i only hear the trailer. In both cases i use Multiplex with the first view type!

Hit the Tab key.

Problem solved Smile

- master345 - 2010-12-20

Marcus! How do I get your new theme black and blue? Is it not released yet?

Thankyou, look forward to it!

- MarcosQui - 2010-12-20

Not just a theme but the new default theme of the skin, version 2.6.0 which will be launched before Christmas.