Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2 (/showthread.php?tid=81601)

- MarcosQui - 2010-12-29

eskro, I use Win 7 64bit and XBMC Dharma 10 obtained from the oficial website:

http://xbmc.org/download/

- master345 - 2010-12-29

Marcos you are a legend!

- MarcosQui - 2010-12-29

Thanks. Rolleyes

Maybe it's the R93 to the latest revision of this year. For next year we go to Phase 2 of the improved performance - let's find a way to reduce the submenus without damaging the skin.

- Zaxxan - 2010-12-29

MarcosQui Wrote:Thanks. Rolleyes

Maybe it's the R93 to the latest revision of this year. For next year we go to Phase 2 of the improved performance - let's find a way to reduce the submenus without damaging the skin.

Sounds good to me!

- master345 - 2010-12-29

makes me laugh i keep trying all other skins 'just to see' and they always disappoint. Aeon MQ 2 is the only skin worth having. Why do they not make this a defalt skin I do not know!

- Alael - 2010-12-29

MarcosQui Wrote:Use the PURGE button.
Where exactly? It isn't "Reiniciar fundo", right? (I'm using PT-BR)

I don't know if it's skinnable or depends on a new XBMC build (Eden?), but I'd really love to customize Movie Sets even further. For now all we can do is change the icon. Maybe if we could have MQ2 look for special NFO files with the set description and custom backgrounds in a predefined folder (eg: [Movie Sets]) that would be possible. New feature for 2.7? Smile

- Wanilton - 2010-12-29

Alael,

Suponho você seja brasileiro, o MarcosQui e eu somos, então vai a instrução em PT BR mesmo, em home vá em ajustes, selecione Menu Principal, e depois opção Limpar, vai acertar as imagens de fundos para o default.

I suppose you are Brazilian, MarcosQui and I are, then go to instruction in PT BR even at home go into settings, select Main Menu and then Purge option, it will adjust the images for the default background images skin.

Abraços

- Pure3picshot - 2010-12-29

MarcosQui, Wanilton, and company thank you for the amazing skin. I know a lot of hard work went into creating something we can all enjoy. Definately much appreciated!!

- ESCO1 - 2010-12-29

Hey Marcos great job on this version...any chance you can post the uncompressed textures? thanks!!!!

- master345 - 2010-12-29

oh no esco1!!

Marcos won't like that! Its been discussed a few pages back.

- pigeldi - 2010-12-29

Skin was really slow after "updating", but removing the gui settings as recommended here made it faster than before, finally usable again :-)

- Wanilton - 2010-12-29

This skin was made solely by MarcosMQ, I just help testing, giving suggestions, asking for new features, indicating bugs ..
Marcos is a person who works hard and with great quality, it is a pleasure to help you through this process of building a skin beautiful and functional.
Big GrinBig GrinNod

- pigeldi - 2010-12-29

MarcosQui Wrote:About the delay is curious to me the version 2.6.0 is faster than 2.5.0, but I want to enjoy and make a search:

- Everyone knows that the introduction of super menu customization left the skin more slowly, we can have up to 35 (10 fav + 10 vplaylist + 10 aplaylist + 5 script) new menus and up to 310 new submenus. No skin has it.

Questions:

It is an exaggerated number?
It would be better to reduce it by half (5 fav + 5 vplaylist + 5 aplaylist + 5 script) and gain more speed in navigation?

You decide.

Absolutely, reduce it. I do not care about 310 submenus, I want a proper performance.

- curtis-r - 2010-12-29

eskro Wrote:ok then,,, i give up....maybe its windows XP the problem in general,,,
you guys are all on win7

I'm on Win7x64 with no issues, but regardless, one of the many great things about XBMC is the portability. Why don't you try a fresh install of everything in a different folder, just for test purposes. Just xbmc & Aeon MQ-2 with your custom images.

And I'm probably retredding, but I'd also try some new images and look at the xbmc log file for any clues if the fresh install doesn't work.

- MarcosQui - 2010-12-29

Revision R93 released - how to upgrade:

1 - Close and reopen the XBMC.
2 - Wait approximately 1 minute, if the update was successful you will receive a popup asking to restart XBMC.
(after the R92 there is no popup stating that there is available update)
3- Close the XBMC soon as possible to apply the changes.

How to check the version and revision installed:

Go to Settings> submenu System Info. Across the bottom of the screen.

Ps. No need to delete the GuiSettings, but it always improves further.

Hope you enjoy.

Changelog:

Correction - Layout Settings Add-ons, especially Cinema Experience.
Correction - Main menu loses focus if you use a few items - I thank hewwra for it.