Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2 (/showthread.php?tid=81601)

- coolio99 - 2011-01-06

well mate..i hit i and the only thing i see is cover pic and not cover pic and movie info when i watch å movie..so i need help on this

- coolio99 - 2011-01-06

SlaveUnit Wrote:heya coolio99 shut up
hit i not enter you dumbass.
maybe ask 5 times in an hour span to the right answer next time....idiot.

well mate i hit i and i only see cover no info

on aeon65 showmix and mq2 maybe u can answer me then.

sorry for double post

- Rygrath - 2011-01-06

coolio99 Wrote:its driven me nuts.help please
the skin is realy good but not perfect.maybe its me

when i watch a movie and i hit enter i can not see movie info..what the movie is about etc.only cover

but only for these 3 skin..somting i miss?please help

someone?

First thing, you don't need to spam the forum with the same question 3 times in a hour, it comes off as annoying.

Second thing, Aeon does not provide that information in it's OSD. Don't think any of the Aeon versions do. Does not seem to fit Aeon's design philosphy. If that's a feature "THAT YOU MUST HAVE" as all your posts say you must, then you may want to look into another skin. There are a few that show plot information in the OSD and others that don't.

You can view the plot information while browsing through your movie list, Aeon has plenty of different views that show you that "before" you even watch your movie. If you want to see that information again while your movie is playing then just go back to the movie list and hit I to see the movie info.

If that doesn't work for you, you can "politely" request a mod that does do it or learn to do it yourself. (And that doesn't mean spamming the request a dozen times) Rolleyes

Simple as that.

- coolio99 - 2011-01-06

Rygrath Wrote:First thing, you don't need to spam the forum with the same question 3 times in a hour, it comes off as annoying.

Second thing, Aeon does not provide that information in it's OSD. Don't think any of the Aeon versions do. Does not seem to fit Aeon's design philosphy. If that's a feature "THAT YOU MUST HAVE" as all your posts say you must, then you may want to look into another skin. There are a few that show plot information in the OSD and others that don't.

You can view the plot information while browsing through your movie list, Aeon has plenty of different views that show you that "before" you even watch your movie. If you want to see that information again while you movie is playing then just go back to the movie list and hit I and to see the movie info.

If that doesn't work for you, you can "politely" request a mod that does do it or learn to do it yourself. (And that doesn't mean spamming the request a dozen times) Rolleyes

Simple as that.

thank you

- go.lolers - 2011-01-06

This skin is great but i really don't think that the views on "tv shows" is practical. By the way when we select a tv show and then the season, the episodes listing is forced to be in a list.
Can't we change that? Sad

- fbi1970 - 2011-01-06

go.lolers Wrote:This skin is great but i really don't think that the views on "tv shows" is practical. By the way when we select a tv show and then the season, the episodes listing is forced to be in a list.

I noticed that I can't set large list, but wide works. I did not try other views.

PVR Build support? - Talle - 2011-01-06

Hi.

I just wonder if there are any plans to get support for the PVR build found here: http://www.scintilla.utwente.nl/~marcelg/xbmc/

As far as I found out this skin has the same problem as all Aeon based skins, You can´t edit Main Menu in settings on that build.
I´m not a developer but I would guess that the mapping of the shortcut has a conflict somehow with this build.
Not being a developer I might trivial things a bit to far, but in my mind it should be posible to rename those mappings in both parts, shortcut and target, and that might do the trick.
My problem is that I do not know how.... Oo

Any assistance appriciated.
I would guess that the one that solves this issue might be able to share the solution with all Aeonbased skins...

So we finaly can have Live TV in an aeonbased skin on XBMC.
What a wonderful world... Big Grin

Transparency is right now the second best choice and it just do not quite there...

Sincerly

//Talle

- ahcloud - 2011-01-06

This skin is great. Thank you.

Maybe someone can help me. I would like to start the Picasa add-on as submenu item of the Pictures mainmenu item. How can I do that. I have not found a way to manage this concern in the mainmenu customization dialog.

- sajberman - 2011-01-06

denzo Wrote:What I ended up doing was creating smartlists (and it's really easy). I did them by genre i.e.Rock, Blues, Country etc. You set rules for for each smartlist and I made my rules be: Genre must be "Alternative" (or whatever You want) and then there is an option for the order you want it to play, so I (of course) selected "Random"

I suppose if you fool around with it there is a way to just have a smartlist contain your whole library and have that set to play random.
Thank you Denzo! i will try the smartlist option but a shuffle or randomized play option should be a default option.
I dont now if it is the skin or xbmc that should be updated but all mediaplayers i have tested has a randomize option in music play.
If i select a number of albums or songs i really would like to have a randomize option.

In music playing options panel i can se a "normal" button, i guess this is a sort of shuffle?
But when i set to normal the list resort and when i deselect it gets to normal, this must be a bug in the skin? But this is not a randomize option that i really want.

- Mindzai - 2011-01-06

hewwra Wrote:The skin has obviously been updated with the settings above, however now I no longer see my clear art images!
The reason for this is if you remove the dots in the path above the skin looks for the clearart.png in the same folder as the episode you are watching, now this is fine if you store all episodes in the same folder but I don't. I store all my series in individual season folders like TV\Doctor Who\Season 5 and then I copy the clearart.png to the Doctor Who folder.

Most people store it in individual season folders right? If so it would seem logical to have the skin configured that way by default as well?

In addition to the above I think it would be cool to have the same clear art in the info view (DialogFullScreenInfo.xml) as well.

Any further comment on this? I also don't have clearart working now Sad

- bostoneric - 2011-01-06

go.lolers Wrote:This skin is great but i really don't think that the views on "tv shows" is practical. By the way when we select a tv show and then the season, the episodes listing is forced to be in a list.

forced? you can set any view you choose, you are not forced.

- thedougster - 2011-01-06

I am having the same problem as a few others where I am getting the error for Video splitter and my Movies/TV Shows are blank.

it just comes up scripted failed when i try to activate it in the menu.

Anyone got any ideas?

- kees667 - 2011-01-06

Thanks this worked!

curtis-r Wrote:Have you tried adding YouTube to your Favourites, then creating a new Main Menu item and selecting YouTube from Favourites?

- dysan911 - 2011-01-07

How do I populate the "TV SHOWS" from the home screen? I've already added a source that contains TV Shows from the VIDEO item from the home screen, but when I access "TV SHOWS" im told I need to populate the library first.

I did set the content of the TV Shows folder as "TVSHOWS"

- mad-max - 2011-01-07

dysan911 Wrote:How do I populate the "TV SHOWS" from the home screen? I've already added a source that contains TV Shows from the VIDEO item from the home screen, but when I access "TV SHOWS" im told I need to populate the library first.

I did set the content of the TV Shows folder as "TVSHOWS"

Did you already scrap the information for the show and the episodes?

If not, try it this way:

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Set_Content_(Video_Library)

and then just search for new stuff...