Kodi Community Forum
[Web Interface Addon] AWX - Ajax based Web Interface Addon for XBMC - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Web Interfaces (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=156)
+---- Thread: [Web Interface Addon] AWX - Ajax based Web Interface Addon for XBMC (/showthread.php?tid=81775)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

- laukev7 - 2010-12-02

Well, you know what? It turns out it wasn't the Dharma version I had installed after all!

Amazing interface. Smile Exactly what I've been looking for!

- MKay - 2010-12-02

alshain Wrote:Bug: When clicking on "Seasons", it displays this [X] button, the tooltip says: "Press Ctrl-1" to close. In Firefox, <Ctrl>-<Number> switches to the tab with that number.
Why not use the accesskey attribute for that? Then you can also map things like so:
<Meta>-<1> -> Music [...]
Ok, in my firefox it works. Maybe my tree-style-tab-extension does not use these hotkeys but the default tabs in firefox. I add it to the todo-list.

alshain Wrote:Another suggestion:
Make the index look less bleak. You could display new movies/tv shows/music or something, but just black is a little boring Tongue
Yes, i already added this to the todo list Laugh But first of all, bugs have a higher priority Wink

@laukev7:
Thank you for your french translation. After checking it, i will include it in the next release Wink

- ezechiel1917 - 2010-12-02

Very nice web interface, looking forward to future updates Smile

Just wish it would work faster with large movie library, but I have the same problem with every web interface, so it's probably a problem on xbmc side, right?

- Fraincs - 2010-12-03

I am having trouble connecting to the web interface. I've checked all that was needed and checked my xbmc IP via what's my ip. Still I am unable to connect from a remote computer (connected on the same network)
Anyone as a clue?
I'm on Dharma RC2 - Windows 7

- archizor - 2010-12-03

can i use your interface on an IPAD ?

- ppic - 2010-12-03

you just need a navigator to use it so it should .

- gluon - 2010-12-03

I'm using the addon and it is working really well on my xbmc beta4. Thanks!

Feature request 1: being able to sort files and albums in "date added" mode, i.e the newest media would be on top.

Feature request 2: as there is quite a bit of empty space on the right side of browser window it would be nice to have a floating playlist there, where you can drap and drop files, albums on. Playlist window would follow if you scroll folders etc.

Looking forward to your next version. Good luck.

- ameinild - 2010-12-04

This interface is great. Only problem is, right now it does not support movies which are in a movie set/collection. Can this be done?

- MKay - 2010-12-04

Movie Sets are not displayed since version 0.2.4 because they are currently not supported by the JSON-API (see here).

- Geiko - 2010-12-04

First off great interface, there is one small thing I just found probably an XBMC bug.

If the dimmed screensaver is activated when you start a movie from AWX the screen will continue to be dimmed during play.
Anything you can fix?

Using Dharma RC2 and AWX 0.3.2

- vanOert - 2010-12-05

Just stumbled upon awx in addons manager - actually it's what I always wanted the webinterface to be. It offers so much more control and precision. Thank you for that.

Any way a search function could be implemented?

- Geiko - 2010-12-05

When you enter a catagori you have a search options.
e.g enter video and then movies.

- publicENEMY - 2010-12-05

this is just great!

- NightStormWolf - 2010-12-06

First and foremost, VERY VERY nice work with this add-on... it works (and looks) so much better then the default web interface. Thanks for making it! Nod

And now... a feature request.

If it's possible, would you consider adding a remote control?
See: Android Remote Interface

My XBMC is a Linux box at the back end of my home that sends a/v to the front of the house via HDMI. I normally use the android app to control the box fully, but it would be AWESOME if i could gain access to a basic remote layout on the web interface. This could be a subsection like the configuration and power options, but bringing up a full remote to really control things.

Thanks for your consideration in advance!
~NSW

- danielmpr - 2010-12-08

very cool, just needs some more stuff added to it, like mute, pause, etc!, more controls and menus