Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Danish repository - dr.dk, tv2.dk, onside tv & more Denmark addons to come - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Third Party Repositories (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=157)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Danish repository - dr.dk, tv2.dk, onside tv & more Denmark addons to come (/showthread.php?tid=82238)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

- twinther - 2011-01-27

Hi Lotzon,
There was a change in the login system on yousee.tv shortly after I released version 1.0.0 of the plugin - others has complained as well Rolleyes

I have just uploaded version 1.0.1 of the plugin, which should fix the login problem. Let me know how it goes Laugh

- Lotzon - 2011-01-29

twinther Wrote:Hi Lotzon,
There was a change in the login system on yousee.tv shortly after I released version 1.0.0 of the plugin - others has complained as well Rolleyes

I have just uploaded version 1.0.1 of the plugin, which should fix the login problem. Let me know how it goes Laugh

Just updated the addon yesterday evening, and now everything seems to be working as it should - cheers ears! Big Grin

- twinther - 2011-02-01

Hi guys.

I updated the DR NU Player addon tonight. It changes the addon abit adding a Main Menu, where you can navigate to all program series to get the usual list or you can see a list of your recently watched program series or watch a list of your favorites.

You can add program series to the favorites list by using the context menu in the all program series view. It should make it a little easier to find the shows you watch frequently.

let me know how it works for you Smile

- andready - 2011-02-14

Thanks for your great work with these plugins. I have a little trouble getting permission to download, after I installed the zip file on my new atv2. I just get 0% download and fails. Is there anyone who can help or is the server down?

AndersSmile

- twinther - 2011-02-15

Hi Anders,
github has made some changes to their site that breaks the repository. I'm working on a solution - probably I'm going to upload all the addons to the official xbmc repo.

Meanwhile you can download the addons here http://tommy.winther.nu/xbmc/
and install manually using Install from zip in xbmc.

Br.
Tommy

- daninino - 2011-02-27

Some guy have gotten Sputnik to work in Boxee, shouldn't it be possible in xbmc as well then?

Sputnik4Boxee

- twinther - 2011-02-28

Hi Daninino.
Unfortunately not. the sputnik4boxee plugin uses the flash:// protocol (or something like that) in boxee, which is not present in xbmc.
Br.
Tommy

- Domin - 2011-03-01

I got a feature suggestion, how about a plugin that utililzes TDC Play, that wouldt be a nice addition to the danish repository ;-)

Ohh and greate work on all the plugins guys, keep it up ;-)

- rantzauer - 2011-03-01

Thanks for all these plugins, makes my xbmc complete :-)

Only thing missing in xbmc now, is a video rental solution. Headweb was mentioned earlier, is this not possible to get this working in xbmc?

- twinther - 2011-03-01

Hi guys,
Thanks for the suggestions. I have had a quick look on YouSee play which is the same as TDC play, but their files are WMA with DRM protection - so no-go for xbmc. But perhaps it is possible to stream the way the online flash does, I haven't had a look at that yet though.

I don't know headweb, but I might take a look at that in the future. But we are probably going to get into the usual DRM problems as we do with most streaming services.

Br.
Tommy

- explodedk - 2011-03-14

what about viaplay (earlier named viasat on demand...) also same with drm ??

- Domin - 2011-03-15

twinther Wrote:But perhaps it is possible to stream the way the online flash does, I haven't had a look at that yet though.

I wouldt be more than satisfyed with a streaming solution ;-)

- daninino - 2011-03-15

twinther Wrote:I don't know headweb, but I might take a look at that in the future. But we are probably going to get into the usual DRM problems as we do with most streaming services.

Apperantly Headweb is openminded, they have there API documentet but you do need a key to get it to work. Found this

opensource.headweb.com and API

So I pressume it should be possible and apperently a Plex Plugin has already been made.

- twinther - 2011-03-24

Hej danonino.
Se det lyder spændende Smile
Jeg prøver at høre headweb hvad de synes om ideen. Jeg skal bruge en apikey fra dem for at kunne bruge api'et.

mvh.
Tommy

- Flarup - 2011-03-29

Thank you vevry much for these addons, I'm pretty new to this XBMC, Could you please telle me if it's possible to create some shortcuts to the podcast's in the home menu, Just like in the Apple TV ? my son loves to se "lille Nørd" and in the ATV2 you have the option to look in different genres like Comedy, Kids etc. It woukd be nice if this also is possible in XBMC ?