Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Rapier Qualar MOD - Dharma Version - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Rapier (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Rapier Qualar MOD - Dharma Version (/showthread.php?tid=82284)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

- nmirza - 2010-12-08

ok ill get one of those svn's. i am currently on dharma rc2 which i think was released just couple of days ago.

edit: just tried downloading 35597, 35598 and 35601 builds from the svn but it seems the download unzips properly but the xbmc file in them is corrupt as it wont launch. notsure whats going on as ive downloaded and installed from svn before many times. ill try later again.

- qualar - 2010-12-08

I use this site http://www.sshcs.com/xbmc/

However, if you say RC2 is only a couple of days ago that is newer than the version I have installed. I will try RC2 to see if that is the problem.

- qualar - 2010-12-08

OK I have just installed RC2 and the skin is still working fine. So it is either an Apple problem or specific to your setup.

Maybe someone else can test that all is working on their system.

- qualar - 2010-12-11

Would anyone be interested in a Jukebox view in Rapier.

Something like this - Jukebox

Lyrics - ackerk - 2010-12-18

qualar Wrote:Open show menu when music is playing and the show lyrics button is there.

Hi Qualar,

Checked the show menu, but no button to be found for the show lyrics. Only have the default 'playing' buttons, but nothing specifically for showing the lyrics, although (at least according to me) the script has been correctly installed.

- qualar - 2010-12-18

I promise you it is there. Are you sure you have enabled it in Skin Settings > Scripts?

- ackerk - 2010-12-18

qualar Wrote:I promise you it is there. Are you sure you have enabled it in Skin Settings > Scripts?

Yes, I have enabled it and chosen SCRIPT.CU.LYRIC, but maybe my problem is with getting to the show menu you're talking about: I can get the context menu and play menu when the music is playing, but the lyrics button isn't available in either one of them :-(

Can you point me out how exactly I can get in the show menu you're talking about?

- qualar - 2010-12-19

ackerk Wrote:Yes, I have enabled it and chosen SCRIPT.CU.LYRIC, but maybe my problem is with getting to the show menu you're talking about: I can get the context menu and play menu when the music is playing, but the lyrics button isn't available in either one of them :-(

Can you point me out how exactly I can get in the show menu you're talking about?

Just press M on the keyboard

Lyrics - ackerk - 2010-12-19

qualar Wrote:Just press M on the keyboard

That's what I have been doing, but only things I have are the standard Play menu buttons (rewind, fastforward, play, pause, shuffle, repeat,... but I don't see anywhere the lyrics 'button' :-( )

Am installing Dharma 10 as we speak, will try it once more later on today. If it doesn't work, I'll try to take screenshots of lyrics script settings and of play/show menu

- ackerk - 2010-12-19

ackerk Wrote:That's what I have been doing, but only things I have are the standard Play menu buttons (rewind, fastforward, play, pause, shuffle, repeat,... but I don't see anywhere the lyrics 'button' :-( )

Am installing Dharma 10 as we speak, will try it once more later on today. If it doesn't work, I'll try to take screenshots of lyrics script settings and of play/show menu

Settings:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Play/show menu:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

- qualar - 2010-12-19

You have to be in full screen mode to show lyrics.

Press TAB to enter fullscreen then M to bring up the menu.

- ackerk - 2010-12-19

qualar Wrote:You have to be in full screen mode to show lyrics.

Press TAB to enter fullscreen then M to bring up the menu.

Hi Qualar,

Thx! Never would have thought I would have to enter the TAB-key to get to this :-(

Your help (and patience :-) ) have been greatly appreciated!

- qualar - 2010-12-19

ackerk Wrote:Hi Qualar,

Thx! Never would have thought I would have to enter the TAB-key to get to this :-(

Your help (and patience :-) ) have been greatly appreciated!

To avoid the confusion I have also added the Lyrics button to the menu you were trying to use. Will be in the next upload.

However, I find the best idea is to actually assign a button on your remote or keyboard to automatically load the lyrics script. That way you can bring it up at any time.

- ackerk - 2010-12-19

qualar Wrote:To avoid the confusion I have also added the Lyrics button to the menu you were trying to use. Will be in the next upload.

However, I find the best idea is to actually assign a button on your remote or keyboard to automatically load the lyrics script. That way you can bring it up at any time.

Hi Qualar,

Much appreciated! Maybe the letter 'L' (for Lyrics) might be good to use?

Keep up the good work!

- qualar - 2010-12-19

Adding the L for Lyrics is something you must do as a user it is not skin related.