Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Rapier Qualar MOD - Dharma Version - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Rapier (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Rapier Qualar MOD - Dharma Version (/showthread.php?tid=82284)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

- rodercot - 2010-12-21

Hey guys,

Sorry if this has been covered, I upgraded to 10 on my linux and windows machine, the linux machine has 3.8 version skin and 4.5 on the window 7 machine. win7 is a ati 6870 and the linux machine is a gt240, gui overlays are not working, I will try to explain, If I am browsing a movie (these all work the same) hit "I" it brings up the info screen let say I try and refresh the cover art (so the original movie info is on the screen I choose get thumb the gui overlays the thumb selection window on top of the movie's info window without hiding the info window first, so now I have two windows on top of each other almost blended together making it impossible to choose any further process. I hope that is clear. It does the same thing in a setting mode where two or three windows are opened in progression. I did not notice this in Rc2

edit - not sure what happened but the windows 7 machine with the ati card and version 4.5 is not showing this issue any longer but it is still evident on the linux machine I will update to 4.5 there and see if it's worked out and report back.

edit2 - both machines seem fine in movies and tvshow but here is what the music section looks like when you try to get info etc...

Thanks,

Dave

- devilshura - 2010-12-21

Tanks for your MOD Qualar. But i want to change homecategories image text,Like i do in 3.06 RELEASE.I try in the same way but it won't works.
How can i do to make it in my language. (sorry about my poor English)

- qualar - 2010-12-23

rodercot Wrote:Hey guys,

Sorry if this has been covered, I upgraded to 10 on my linux and windows machine, the linux machine has 3.8 version skin and 4.5 on the window 7 machine. win7 is a ati 6870 and the linux machine is a gt240, gui overlays are not working, I will try to explain, If I am browsing a movie (these all work the same) hit "I" it brings up the info screen let say I try and refresh the cover art (so the original movie info is on the screen I choose get thumb the gui overlays the thumb selection window on top of the movie's info window without hiding the info window first, so now I have two windows on top of each other almost blended together making it impossible to choose any further process. I hope that is clear. It does the same thing in a setting mode where two or three windows are opened in progression. I did not notice this in Rc2

edit - not sure what happened but the windows 7 machine with the ati card and version 4.5 is not showing this issue any longer but it is still evident on the linux machine I will update to 4.5 there and see if it's worked out and report back.

edit2 - both machines seem fine in movies and tvshow but here is what the music section looks like when you try to get info etc...

Thanks,

Dave

I have now fixed this for you. It is in version 4.6 that I have just uploaded.

- qualar - 2010-12-23

VERSION 4.6 uploaded. Many fixes plus I have added JUKEBOX VIEW for music library.

Please let me know what you think.

- bostoneric - 2010-12-24

qualar Wrote:VERSION 4.6 uploaded. Many fixes plus I have added JUKEBOX VIEW for music library.

Please let me know what you think.

can you please verify that the download link works?

Mediafire never actually starts the download.

- qualar - 2010-12-25

bostoneric Wrote:can you please verify that the download link works?

Mediafire never actually starts the download.

Yes definately working because 60+ people have downloaded already.

- bostoneric - 2010-12-25

qualar Wrote:Yes definately working because 60+ people have downloaded already.

I've tried the link on 3 different machines, 3 different OS's, 3 different browsers. I think that number 60 is all my attempts.

in Firefox the download never starts just sits @ "Your download is starting.."
Safari downloads a zero kb file and throws a "decompression error"
IE shows "The website declined to show this webpage
HTTP 403
•This website requires you to log in. "

anybody else have any luck downloading? I've never had a problem like this before.

- Swifty - 2010-12-25

Links working fine here...

- bostoneric - 2010-12-25

Swifty Wrote:Links working fine here...

well guess Santa doesnt want me playing with my xbmc today!

- qualar - 2010-12-25

bostoneric Wrote:I've tried the link on 3 different machines, 3 different OS's, 3 different browsers. I think that number 60 is all my attempts.

in Firefox the download never starts just sits @ "Your download is starting.."
Safari downloads a zero kb file and throws a "decompression error"
IE shows "The website declined to show this webpage
HTTP 403
•This website requires you to log in. "

anybody else have any luck downloading? I've never had a problem like this before.

It is definately a problem at your end.

- bostoneric - 2010-12-26

qualar Wrote:It is definately a problem at your end.

got it all figured out.
cant wait to give it a try!

- landscribe - 2010-12-28

I have just downloaded v4.6, and there's a similar screen overlay issue when you go into an addon configuration/settings screen.

(http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=669435&postcount=166)

- qualar - 2010-12-28

landscribe Wrote:I have just downloaded v4.6, and there's a similar screen overlay issue when you go into an addon configuration/settings screen.

(http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=669435&postcount=166)

it is working ok here

- Paaa - 2010-12-28

qualar Wrote:it is working ok here

Working here too!

Love the new Build, you've done awesome work qualar. How possible would it be to add a disable fanart option to the wide icon view of the tv library?

- qualar - 2010-12-28

Paaa Wrote:Working here too!

Love the new Build, you've done awesome work qualar. How possible would it be to add a disable fanart option to the wide icon view of the tv library?

The code is already there for that but there was an error in one of the files that stops it working. I have found the problem and it will be correct in the next version. But if you want to change yourself just open the file includes_Backgrounds.xml then go to line 38 and add an extra ] at the end of the line just before the </visible> tag.