Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Rapier Qualar MOD - Dharma Version - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Rapier (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Rapier Qualar MOD - Dharma Version (/showthread.php?tid=82284)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

- qualar - 2011-01-15

I was just wondering if you could include an option to change the default background for all screens? I've figured out I can do this if I over-right the file in the skins folder, but from the UI would be a neater way if possible Smile

You can change backgrouns in skin settings

Also, is it possible at all for me to change the icons for tv/movies etc? I've found some nice polaroid ones which I think would look quite cool.

Just extract the Textures file and replace the image files

- Scottland - 2011-01-15

qualar Wrote:I was just wondering if you could include an option to change the default background for all screens? I've figured out I can do this if I over-right the file in the skins folder, but from the UI would be a neater way if possible Smile

You can change backgrouns in skin settings

Also, is it possible at all for me to change the icons for tv/movies etc? I've found some nice polaroid ones which I think would look quite cool.

Just extract the Textures file and replace the image files

Hi thanks for your reply, I'm having some difficulty extracting the textures.xpr with XPR Express, is there another method you can suggest?

Thanks again

- qualar - 2011-01-15

Scottland Wrote:Hi thanks for your reply, I'm having some difficulty extracting the textures.xpr with XPR Express, is there another method you can suggest?

Thanks again

To be honest I also have problems since moving to Windows 7. The reason is XPR express does not work with windows 7. I wish I knew what others were using for enc/dec xpr and xbt files.

- qualar - 2011-01-15

HELP PLEASE

Not been able to extract the XPR files is holding me back doing updates.

Could someone please extract all the XPR files for me and put them in a rar files.

Files to extract are Textures.xpr Crimson.xpr Lime.xpr Orange.xpr

- r1ctus - 2011-01-15

XPR express works fine for me on Win7. But I'm downloading the new version of your mod now, and I'll upload the extracted textures from it. btw could you use the Passion-XBMC Addon Repo for publishing your skin? then we could automatically update to the new version without using forums.

- qualar - 2011-01-15

r1ctus Wrote:XPR express works fine for me on Win7. But I'm downloading the new version of your mod now, and I'll upload the extracted textures from it. btw could you use the Passion-XBMC Addon Repo for publishing your skin? then we could automatically update to the new version without using forums.

Are you using 32 or 64 bit Win 7? Also because I couldnt extract the textures is one of the things that is holding me back using the repo.

- r1ctus - 2011-01-15

32 bit. here are the textures

- qualar - 2011-01-15

r1ctus Wrote:32 bit. here are the textures

I am using 64bit which is obviously what is causing the problem. Cheers for the files.

Contrlol bar - Slan - 2011-01-18

Thanks Qualar for this great skin.

The only thing that is a trouble to me, and probably to everybody that uses subtitles, is the control bar position during play. It's realy annoying watching something with subtitles and someone (kids) touch the mouse. The control bar override everything that is on the bottom. I dont know if it is a huge problem to you, but do you think it will be possible to put this on the top?

- Morbeas - 2011-01-18

Slan Wrote:Thanks Qualar for this great skin.

The only thing that is a trouble to me, and probably to everybody that uses subtitles, is the control bar position during play. It's realy annoying watching something with subtitles and someone (kids) touch the mouse. The control bar override everything that is on the bottom. I dont know if it is a huge problem to you, but do you think it will be possible to put this on the top?

I second this request.

- loggio - 2011-01-19

Also, the recently added boxes on the homescreen need to be moved down, they cut into the rss feed.

- skullmonkey - 2011-01-20

Hey,
first of all GREAT mod and thanks for adding skin options in SYSTEM.

I have question,
I want to hide SYSTEM options also, but how can I enter them if I don't have it on HOME screen? Can You/Someone add option to access this through shutdown menu for example?

Thanks,
S@

- qualar - 2011-01-20

skullmonkey Wrote:Hey,
first of all GREAT mod and thanks for adding skin options in SYSTEM.

I have question,
I want to hide SYSTEM options also, but how can I enter them if I don't have it on HOME screen? Can You/Someone add option to access this through shutdown menu for example?

Thanks,
S@

I have done both these things for you. Will be in next upload.

- qualar - 2011-01-20

loggio Wrote:Also, the recently added boxes on the homescreen need to be moved down, they cut into the rss feed.

Fixed this will be in next upload.

- qualar - 2011-01-20

Slan Wrote:Thanks Qualar for this great skin.

Sorry too much work to change this at the moment.