Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Rapier Qualar MOD - Dharma Version - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Rapier (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Rapier Qualar MOD - Dharma Version (/showthread.php?tid=82284)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

- BigDaddyRal - 2011-01-20

I've been using this mod for a month now, which with the way I switch and tweak skins is the equivalent of a year, and the one thing I hope might make it into the next update is the ability to map at least 4 favorites to homescreen menu items ala Cirrus.

This way I can map XBMCFlix, YouTube AddOn, PowerDVD, and Google Chrome.

Any chance that'll make it in?

- qualar - 2011-01-21

BigDaddyRal Wrote:I've been using this mod for a month now, which with the way I switch and tweak skins is the equivalent of a year, and the one thing I hope might make it into the next update is the ability to map at least 4 favorites to homescreen menu items ala Cirrus.

This way I can map XBMCFlix, YouTube AddOn, PowerDVD, and Google Chrome.

Any chance that'll make it in?

Unfortunately this would require a complete redesign of the Home Screen because the home screen items use images not text for the items.

- skullmonkey - 2011-01-21

qualar Wrote:I have done both these things for you. Will be in next upload.

Man, You are working this as this is your actual job! RESPECT! Big Grin

Thanks,
S@

- BigDaddyRal - 2011-01-21

qualar Wrote:Unfortunately this would require a complete redesign of the Home Screen because the home screen items use images not text for the items.

I'd be happy to create the menu item images. I'll even be happy to take requests or make a template so others can easily make the image. I have some photoshop skills and am happy to help.

Weather Plus - ackerk - 2011-01-22

Hi Qualar,

You've listed this as one of the possibilities:

>> Weather Screen with animated icons and conditional backgrounds (includes support for weather plus)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is it possible that there's no weather plus 'version' yet available for the Dharma release?

Tia,

Wkr,

Kris.

- qualar - 2011-01-22

ackerk Wrote:Hi Qualar,

You've listed this as one of the possibilities:

>> Weather Screen with animated icons and conditional backgrounds (includes support for weather plus)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is it possible that there's no weather plus 'version' yet available for the Dharma release?

Tia,

Wkr,

Kris.

You are correct. The code is there ready in the skin for when the weather plus is updated for Dharma.

- qualar - 2011-01-23

A few people in the past have asked that I put this mod in the repository so that you can download via XBMC. I have had a quick look at GIT but I am sorry guys but I have not got time to try and get my head around how that works. Looks all command line to me and have not got a clue how it works.

SORRY

- bblauritzen - 2011-01-24

qualar Wrote:A few people in the past have asked that I put this mod in the repository so that you can download via XBMC. I have had a quick look at GIT but I am sorry guys but I have not got time to try and get my head around how that works. Looks all command line to me and have not got a clue how it works.

SORRY

No problem mate. I dont mind at all downloading 100MB of sweetie pie skin once in a while.

Keep up the good work..

Brian

- DJ_Elo - 2011-01-25

I\m sure someone here might be willing to get it working..and there are GIT GUI's..just like svn clients etc..http://code.google.com/p/tortoisegit/
if you know how to use svn(or similar version control ) its quite simple. I could have a look next weekend if I have some spare time Tongue

- chaoticmaster - 2011-01-27

rapidvelo Wrote:Hi Qualar,

Amazing work once again thank you,.

Could you direct me to where I could change the OSD settings so that when playing a movie i could put all buttons in the same line?

As opposed to hitting M and then UP button (This combo doesn't seem to work) I can eventually get there with the mouse in hand and the arrow keyboards but it can be a pain.

Just wondering how easy it would be to simply put those 4 extra buttons on the first screen and avoid having 2 screens.

Thanks

I second this request. It is hard to get to the other buttons on the menu.

Also the recently add box is overlapping with the RSS feed at the top.

- qualar - 2011-01-27

chaoticmaster Wrote:I second this request. It is hard to get to the other buttons on the menu.

Also the recently add box is overlapping with the RSS feed at the top.

The overlapping issue I have already fixed. I have just not uploaded the new version yet. I didn't notice this because I always turn the RSS Feed off.

- Hirs - 2011-01-29

Any chance to add support for tvtunes and next-aired scripts? I've been using them with Transparency and I love it

I've managed to add tvtunes support (that was easy), but I'm unable to add next-aired script, it's just too complex for me Sad

- qualar - 2011-01-29

Hirs Wrote:Any chance to add support for tvtunes and next-aired scripts? I've been using them with Transparency and I love it

I've managed to add tvtunes support (that was easy), but I'm unable to add next-aired script, it's just too complex for me Sad

What sort of integration are you wanting? When I run the next aired script it seems to work without me changing anything.

- KussieAU - 2011-01-29

I'd love to see the Home Cinema Script/addon integrated personally Smile

- qualar - 2011-01-29

KussieAU Wrote:I'd love to see the Home Cinema Script/addon integrated personally Smile

That is already in there. In movie library just bring up info.

But also remember that all scripts can be run from the addon menu from each submenu and also by adding them to favourites.