Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Rapier Qualar MOD - Dharma Version - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Rapier (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Rapier Qualar MOD - Dharma Version (/showthread.php?tid=82284)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

- qualar - 2011-02-20

ackerk Wrote:Hi Qualar,

Just played a bit more with the WeatherPlus stuff, but still doesn't seem to work 100% as within other themes (like eg. in T!): there you can change between hourly, weekly or 10 day forecast + you can also switch between satellites and you already have a small 7-day preview in the homescreen:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=93942&highlight=brightsr

Tried pretty much any keyboard shortcut, but can't seem to change the default 7-day forecast settings :-(

Thanks in advance for looking into this whenever you might have some time!

Those features are not included. Just reovering from an op at the momnt so only doing limited coding. However, it is easy to add if you want to do it i will merge it to the main mod.

- Paaa - 2011-02-20

Morning qualar,

Just wondering if you could post a little on your setup?

Do you run a HTPC? more specifically, do you use a standard keyboard for input or a remote or something else all together?

- ackerk - 2011-02-21

qualar Wrote:Those features are not included. Just reovering from an op at the momnt so only doing limited coding. However, it is easy to add if you want to do it i will merge it to the main mod.

Would appreciate it if you could merge this with the main mod somewhere in the future, but your health is more important right now, so make sure you first get better before continuing work on your skin!

- qualar - 2011-02-21

Paaa Wrote:Morning qualar,

Just wondering if you could post a little on your setup?

Do you run a HTPC? more specifically, do you use a standard keyboard for input or a remote or something else all together?

I code on a Windows 7 machine. But my movie setup is:

Mac Mini connected to TV through and HDMI switcher.
Drobo (6TB)
Full HD TV
7.1 Amp

Other things connected to switcher are: Freesat, Xbox 360, Wii.

I control he whole system using a Harmony Remote. I use RF so all the hardware is hidden away. With just one HDMI cable going to TV.

- h3nk3 - 2011-02-24

One thing that would be more then grat if to use random cycling fanart from my own movie-data base. I know that Cirrus extended mod has this feature....could this happening in Rapier MODHuh

THANKS

- qualar - 2011-02-24

ackerk Wrote:Hi Qualar,

Just played a bit more with the WeatherPlus stuff, but still doesn't seem to work 100% as within other themes (like eg. in T!): there you can change between hourly, weekly or 10 day forecast + you can also switch between satellites and you already have a small 7-day preview in the homescreen:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=93942&highlight=brightsr

Tried pretty much any keyboard shortcut, but can't seem to change the default 7-day forecast settings :-(

Thanks in advance for looking into this whenever you might have some time!

I have added ability to switch between satellite views. I will not be adding anything extra to the homescreen, because i do not think that is required, adding lots of extra stuff will make it look cluttered and defeat the purpose of going into the full weather view.

I will also at this stage not be added the hourly view and 10 day view because it is not something I will ever use and can't imagine many others using it either (I may be wrong).

However, if someone wants to add these I am happy to add it to the mod. It is very easy to add extra views just add the code to includes_Weather.xml

- ackerk - 2011-02-26

qualar Wrote:I have added ability to switch between satellite views. I will not be adding anything extra to the homescreen, because i do not think that is required, adding lots of extra stuff will make it look cluttered and defeat the purpose of going into the full weather view.

I will also at this stage not be added the hourly view and 10 day view because it is not something I will ever use and can't imagine many others using it either (I may be wrong).

However, if someone wants to add these I am happy to add it to the mod. It is very easy to add extra views just add the code to includes_Weather.xml

Thx for adding switching between satellite views! No problem regarding the homescreen, understand why + just listed in my previous post all the things that WeatherPlus offered in T!

- Mallet21 - 2011-02-27

Qualar,

Is there something you could tweak or could you point me in the right direction of modifying the top folder levels? Everything about this skin says wow except when you click on Movies.

Also,

Would it be possible to get "Hide Fanart" options for the Icon, Big Icon, Wide Icon and Thumbnail views in the Music library?

Thanks !!

- qualar - 2011-02-27

Mallet21 Wrote:Qualar,

Is there something you could tweak or could you point me in the right direction of modifying the top folder levels? Everything about this skin says wow except when you click on Movies.

Also,

Would it be possible to get "Hide Fanart" options for the Icon, Big Icon, Wide Icon and Thumbnail views in the Music library?

Thanks !!

Why don't you just disable top folder icon it is a standard XBMC option.

- Angi321 - 2011-02-27

Great skin Nod but I wonder two things:
- Why this thread is not as sticky since the original rapier seems that was not updated anymore?
- Why not build a repo for it so people could add it right from "add-ons" link and get future updates (same as many other skins)?

- qualar - 2011-02-27

Angi321 Wrote:Great skin Nod but I wonder two things:
- Why this thread is not as sticky since the original rapier seems that was not updated anymore?
- Why not build a repo for it so people could add it right from "add-ons" link and get future updates (same as many other skins)?

1. Can't comment on the sticky, not down to me.
2. I keep saying if someone will setup the Repo I will do updates that way. Unfortunately I don't know how to do it.

- Matteius - 2011-02-27

Scarfa has stated intent to update the original rapier for Dharma -- so people are still waiting on that. So rapier is still considered an active project. I actually got a bit of an ear full for trying to submit my Rapier mod to the xbmc repository.

- qualar - 2011-02-27

Matteius Wrote:Scarfa has stated intent to update the original rapier for Dharma -- so people are still waiting on that. So rapier is still considered an active project. I actually got a bit of an ear full for trying to submit my Rapier mod to the xbmc repository.

In what way did you get an earful?

- tbob19 - 2011-02-27

I get no menu bar on the top where View, Settings, etc should be.. Any ideas?

- qualar - 2011-02-28

tbob19 Wrote:I get no menu bar on the top where View, Settings, etc should be.. Any ideas?

What do you mean?