Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Rapier Qualar MOD - Dharma Version - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Rapier (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Rapier Qualar MOD - Dharma Version (/showthread.php?tid=82284)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

- skullmonkey - 2011-02-28

Hey Qualar,
quick question. The shut down button gives the menu for shut down, suspend, settings, ... ect. I put the theme om AppleTV and till now I can say it works GREAT. The thing I don't understand, why the Shutdown button don't show the menu any more, it just closes the XBMC? Do we need to do a twick?

Thanks,
S@

- tbob19 - 2011-02-28

qualar Wrote:What do you mean?

Here you go..

Maybe something is misconfigured on my part, but the default theme seems to work correctly.

- qualar - 2011-02-28

tbob19 Wrote:Here you go..

Maybe something is misconfigured on my part, but the default theme seems to work correctly.

have you pressed the up or left button to see if the menu comes up?

- qualar - 2011-02-28

skullmonkey Wrote:Hey Qualar,
quick question. The shut down button gives the menu for shut down, suspend, settings, ... ect. I put the theme om AppleTV and till now I can say it works GREAT. The thing I don't understand, why the Shutdown button don't show the menu any more, it just closes the XBMC? Do we need to do a twick?

Thanks,
S@

Shutdown button shows the menu for me. If you mean the button top right of the screen.

qualar Wrote:Shutdown button shows the menu for me. If you mean the button top right of the screen.
Yes. Thats the one. On my PC (Windows 7) build its ok (showing the menu) on my APPLE TV build it shuts down the XBMC. Any fix for that?

Thanks,
S@

EDIT: Even batter, let it be (not from The Beatles) shutting down the XBMC but there is EJECT button next to it. Can this be set to lead to SYSTEM (SETTINGS)?

- qualar - 2011-02-28

skullmonkey Wrote:Yes. Thats the one. On my PC (Windows 7) build its ok (showing the menu) on my APPLE TV build it shuts down the XBMC. Any fix for that?

Thanks,
S@

EDIT: Even batter, let it be (not from The Beatles) shutting down the XBMC but there is EJECT button next to it. Can this be set to lead to SYSTEM (SETTINGS)?

Well I don't have a AppleTV so cannot replicate the problem so would be difficult for me to fix, if it is fixable.

qualar Wrote:Well I don't have a AppleTV so cannot replicate the problem so would be difficult for me to fix, if it is fixable.

I will try to figure it out.
What xml does contains the TOP bar functions (eject and shut down)?

Thanks,
SM

- qualar - 2011-03-01

skullmonkey Wrote:I will try to figure it out.
What xml does contains the TOP bar functions (eject and shut down)?

Thanks,
SM

DialogButtonMenu.xml

- skullmonkey - 2011-03-01

And the eject button is in includes.xml?

Is this the code for it?

Code:
<control type="button" id="346">
<description>Eject Drive</description>
<posx>145</posx>
<posy>4</posy>
<width>27</width>
<height>27</height>
<texturefocus>top-bar-eject-focus.png</texturefocus>
<texturenofocus>top-bar-eject-nofocus.png</texturenofocus>
<onclick>XBMC.EjectTray()</onclick>
<pulseonselect>false</pulseonselect>
<onup>-</onup>
<ondown>850</ondown>
<onleft>458</onleft>
<onright>345</onright>
<include>SystemTrayButtonFocusAnim</include>
<include>SystemTrayEjectIconFadeAnim</include>
</control>

Will it be done if I change it with:

Code:
<control type="button" id="106">
<description>Settings</description>
<include>ContextMenuBtn</include>
<label>$LOCALIZE[5]</label>
<onclick>ActivateWindow(AppearanceSettings)</onclick>
</control>

Thanks,
S@

- qualar - 2011-03-01

skullmonkey Wrote:And the eject button is in includes.xml?

Is this the code for it?

Code:
<control type="button" id="346">
<description>Eject Drive</description>
<posx>145</posx>
<posy>4</posy>
<width>27</width>
<height>27</height>
<texturefocus>top-bar-eject-focus.png</texturefocus>
<texturenofocus>top-bar-eject-nofocus.png</texturenofocus>
<onclick>XBMC.EjectTray()</onclick>
<pulseonselect>false</pulseonselect>
<onup>-</onup>
<ondown>850</ondown>
<onleft>458</onleft>
<onright>345</onright>
<include>SystemTrayButtonFocusAnim</include>
<include>SystemTrayEjectIconFadeAnim</include>
</control>

Will it be done if I change it with:

Code:
<control type="button" id="106">
<description>Settings</description>
<include>ContextMenuBtn</include>
<label>$LOCALIZE[5]</label>
<onclick>ActivateWindow(AppearanceSettings)</onclick>
</control>

Thanks,
S@

Sorry I don't understand your question.

If I switch the upper code in the file DialogButtonMenu.xml with the lower code, will the EJECT button evoke SETTINGS menu?

S@

- qualar - 2011-03-01

skullmonkey Wrote:If I switch the upper code in the file DialogButtonMenu.xml with the lower code, will the EJECT button evoke SETTINGS menu?

S@

Yes it will invoke the settings menu. But if I m understanding you correctly not the settings menu you want. You want to invoke the shutdown menu, dont you?

qualar Wrote:Yes it will invoke the settings menu. But if I m understanding you correctly not the settings menu you want. You want to invoke the shutdown menu, don't you?
This is what happened.
I wanted to have the SETTINGS in shutdown menu, but when I pressed the button the XBMC closed.
Then I realised that there is no need of shutdown menu on AppleTV, since you cant put ATV2 in sleep or turn it off the actual ATV2. You can only close the XBMC (*stupid me*)
Then since there is no CD/DVD ROM on ATV2 there is no need of EJECT button, instead of it, that can be the SETTINGS button so I (we) can hide it from home screen (next to Movies, TV Shows, ect...)

Does this makes scene to You now? Big Grin

Thanks,
G

- qualar - 2011-03-01

skullmonkey Wrote:This is what happened.
I wanted to have the SETTINGS in shutdown menu, but when I pressed the button the XBMC closed.
Then I realised that there is no need of shutdown menu on AppleTV, since you cant put ATV2 in sleep or turn it off the actual ATV2. You can only close the XBMC (*stupid me*)
Then since there is no CD/DVD ROM on ATV2 there is no need of EJECT button, instead of it, that can be the SETTINGS button so I (we) can hide it from home screen (next to Movies, TV Shows, ect...)

Does this makes scene to You now? Big Grin

Thanks,
G

Rolleyes

BTW, since I'm all fired about this Big Grin
Where is the image/icon for the eject button? What is the path?

Thanks,
S@