Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Rapier Qualar MOD - Dharma Version - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Rapier (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Rapier Qualar MOD - Dharma Version (/showthread.php?tid=82284)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

- qualar - 2011-03-01

skullmonkey Wrote:BTW, since I'm all fired about this Big Grin
Where is the image/icon for the eject button? What is the path?

Thanks,
S@

You can see the image name from the xml code you posted.

However, if you are going to code changes to the function of those buttons you would be better making the code detect if the platform is atv and and if so use your changes and if not run as normal.

- skullmonkey - 2011-03-01

1. I dont see the image in \Rapier Qualar Mod 4.92\skin.rapierqualar\images\skin
2. I have no idea how to detect the ATV2, so if I manage to do that I'll just write guide here. For personal use only, and then after Your birthday (when Youll get ATV Big GrinD) You'll figure it out ;D

Thanks,
S@

- qualar - 2011-03-01

skullmonkey Wrote:1. I dont see the image in \Rapier Qualar Mod 4.92\skin.rapierqualar\images\skin
2. I have no idea how to detect the ATV2, so if I manage to do that I'll just write guide here. For personal use only, and then after Your birthday (when Youll get ATV Big GrinD) You'll figure it out ;D

Thanks,
S@

1. The image is embeded in the texture file.
2. Why would I downgrade to an ATV2?

qualar Wrote:2. Why would I downgrade to an ATV2?
Great question... ;D Fancy? Big Grin

S@

- qualar - 2011-03-01

skullmonkey Wrote:Great question... ;D Fancy? Big Grin

S@

With regards to detecting ATV2. I am not sure if that has been added to the XBMC codebase yet. But all you need to do is add an option in the skin settings asking if using ATV.

eg

Skin.HasSetting(ATV)

Is it "Get from zip file" command in add-ons same as manual unzip of the skin and putting it in addons folder?

Thanks,
S@

- qualar - 2011-03-01

skullmonkey Wrote:Is it "Get from zip file" command in add-ons same as manual unzip of the skin and putting it in addons folder?

Thanks,
S@

Yes

- tbob19 - 2011-03-02

qualar Wrote:have you pressed the up or left button to see if the menu comes up?

Oh, missed that.. I found the option "Always Show Top Options Menu Bar" which seems to fix my problem. Thanks.

- Matteius - 2011-03-02

qualar Wrote:In what way did you get an earful?

Oh, never read this ^_^.

Well, the guy who runs the repository chewed me out rather unreasonably because scarfa never released the skin to it and something about licenses, and whatever... You should release to the passions-xbmc repository though. Do you have an SVN settup? If not, it's quite easy to get setup with google code and tortoise svn.

- qualar - 2011-03-02

Matteius Wrote:Oh, never read this ^_^.

Well, the guy who runs the repository chewed me out rather unreasonably because scarfa never released the skin to it and something about licenses, and whatever... You should release to the passions-xbmc repository though. Do you have an SVN settup? If not, it's quite easy to get setup with google code and tortoise svn.

No I have never used SVN.

- BigDaddyRal - 2011-03-03

I love the skin. Is there any chance of setting it up to use banner.jpg for banners?

- qualar - 2011-03-03

BigDaddyRal Wrote:I love the skin. Is there any chance of setting it up to use banner.jpg for banners?

The skin already supports banner style images for tv shows.

- bubblesayoyo - 2011-03-03

qualar, thanks for all the great work you do, much appreciated. i think i saw this in the forums somewhere, but i'm not sure and don't want to backread it all. what are the odds of getting the watched check marks in the wide season banner view? i saw that confluence has them, i'm not sure if that helps.

also, some of the episode views don't use fanart i don't have my XBMC in front of me now, but i was wondering how difficult it would be to get that included. thanks again.

- qualar - 2011-03-03

bubblesayoyo Wrote:qualar, thanks for all the great work you do, much appreciated. i think i saw this in the forums somewhere, but i'm not sure and don't want to backread it all. what are the odds of getting the watched check marks in the wide season banner view? i saw that confluence has them, i'm not sure if that helps.

also, some of the episode views don't use fanart i don't have my XBMC in front of me now, but i was wondering how difficult it would be to get that included. thanks again.

If you can list the views that are missing fanart I will invstigate.

- BigDaddyRal - 2011-03-05

qualar Wrote:The skin already supports banner style images for tv shows.

I know it supports banners, but it seems to use folder.jpg currently instead of banner.jpg, unless there is a setting somewhere I'm missing.