[MOD] Rapier Qualar MOD - Dharma Version - Printable Version
+- XBMC Community Forum (http://forum.xbmc.org)
+-- Forum: Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skin Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Rapier (/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Rapier Qualar MOD - Dharma Version (/showthread.php?tid=82284)
[MOD] Rapier Qualar MOD - Dharma Version - qualar - 2010-10-01 15:58
This is a new thread for the Qualar Mod for Dharma
Rapier Qualar for Dharma 4.92 10/2/11 - Added support for Next-Aired and TvTunes scripts and animated weather icons plus lots of other fixes.
Fully supports addons and other features of Dharma.
This MOD adds extra features to the standard Rapier 3.0. The features in this MOD extra to Rapier Include:
Themes: 4 user selectable themes - Blue(default), Orange, Crimson and Lime.
3D Wrap View with Trailer playback
Showcase Split View with trailer playback.
Wide Slim List
Large Poster View
Wide Icon View
System Information Screen
New Weather Screen with animated icons and conditional backgrounds (includes support for weather plus)
New Movie information
cdArt - Animated disks when playing fullscreen music.
System Information on Homescreen
Recently added Movies, TV Shows and Music on home screen.
Sub Menus for all main items.
Support for Cinema Experience Script
Ken Burns effect animated background fanart.
Small Video overlays in certain views.
- PatOso - 2010-10-01 16:19
One could add the Spanish language in this mod? thanks.
- tash - 2010-10-01 16:33
qualar Wrote:This is a new thread for the Qualar Mod for Dharma
Thank you Qualar!
Here is my list:
- subtitle addon path has to be updated
- the addons configuration (setup) window is not opening (it does in confluence)
- I loved the weather mod of yours, seems not updated in the Dharma version
- still keeping the submenu for plugin in General menu - should be addons, right?
- support for moviegenre and musicgenre - poster and fanart
- option to add custom menus or submenus in the main screen
Thank you so much for this great mod!
- qualar - 2010-10-01 17:03
1. subtitle addon path has to be updated.
I will do this very soon for the next update.
2.the addons configuration (setup) window is not opening (it does in confluence)
DONE. Will be in next upload.
3. I loved the weather mod of yours, seems not updated in the Dharma version
My hands are tied until Weatherplus is updated to Dharma. Onece it is my mod will support it.
4. still keeping the submenu for plugin in General menu - should be addons, right?
Regarding your wishlist I will fix the above things first.
- qualar - 2010-10-01 17:03
PatOso Wrote:One could add the Spanish language in this mod? thanks.
Unfortunately I don't speak Spanish.
- PatOso - 2010-10-01 18:45
in official rapier if Spanish, could copy the Rapier spanish.xml official and put it in your mod?
- qualar - 2010-10-01 18:57
PatOso Wrote:in official rapier if Spanish, could copy the Rapier spanish.xml official and put it in your mod?
That wont work because my MOD has a lot more added. If you want to convert the language file from my mod I will add it to the master.
- qualar - 2010-10-01 19:20
New version uploaded
- PatOso - 2010-10-01 20:02
- t3nchu - 2010-10-04 19:21
qualar Wrote:2.the addons configuration (setup) window is not opening (it does in confluence)
Not sure if the fix is in the new upload, it's still not working for me. Can't seems to configure the addons?
- FireMan - 2010-10-04 19:22
Hi Qualar, Thanks for the skin!
I have 2 suggestions, after a (very) fast test:
1. can't see the current time while playing videos. It shows remaining time and end time, but not current. I think this is a nice information.
2. didn't found a way to change the rating system from starts to number. It is possible? If not, should be a nice feature to add.
Keep the great work!
- someguygg - 2010-10-05 04:31
FireMan Wrote:Hi Qualar, Thanks for the skin!
My thoughts exactly!
It would be nice to see the current time / finish time like in the original Rapier skin. This has been driving me nuts, it would be nice to be able to see the time from anywhere in the skin.
And the system ratings thing [I could get used to it though].
Notification window to be re-sized - tash - 2010-10-07 10:48
Hi Qualar, Thanks for this new version!
Can the notification window to be re-sized to fit any information that might be displayed?
Currently for the notifications like updates to different plug-ins, the information is truncated - well the text is showed but the window remains small...
Thanks in advance!
- tash - 2010-10-13 12:36
The Big Picture addon is not working with your skin, but it is fine in the confluence one. Do you have the time to take a look into?
Thank you in advance!
- Angi321 - 2010-10-15 15:12
I am a good reader so I do not post to much...
I run xbmc in OsX and Linux/Lucid and the skin does not work in any of them. I have placed all other skins in the same and proper place. For example, downloading the rapier Mikotu mod and all other skins are working fine.
I have downloaded qualar mod twice but with the same results.
Is it possible to work only under windows and not on other platforms?