Kodi Community Forum
Transparency! v3.11.7 for xbmc dharma 10.1 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Transparency! (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=115)
+----- Thread: Transparency! v3.11.7 for xbmc dharma 10.1 (/showthread.php?tid=82435)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

- kossatzd - 2011-03-30

Not sure what happened, and not sure what to search for to look for an answer.

But all of the sudden, coming from the Home Screen, clicking on either Videos, Movies or TV Shows all end up going to "file mode" i believe it's called. It used to be that when I clicked on Videos, it'd go to file mode so I can quickly pick one of my playlists, and if I clicked on Movies, it'd go straight to the movies and tv shows to tv shows.

Any advice?

(i just completely removed the skin and installed fresh version now...still does it...version 968)

- ronie - 2011-03-30

kossatzd Wrote:Any advice?

you need to use the latest nightly build of xbmc.
current svn of T! is not compatible anymore with dharma 10.1.

- mobious - 2011-04-03

Small little bug I found with the official release of T!, not sure if it was fixed with the SVN build but its not detecting the WMA Pro audio so its not assigning it its appropriate flag. Not sure if thats included in your flags or not because the textures are all in an XBT file.

- ronie - 2011-04-03

mobious Wrote:Small little bug I found with the official release of T!, not sure if it was fixed with the SVN build but its not detecting the WMA Pro audio so its not assigning it its appropriate flag. Not sure if thats included in your flags or not because the textures are all in an XBT file.

yeah, most likely the filename of the wma pro flag is incorrect.

to be sure, could you enable
Skin Settings > General > Show debug info
navigate to the movie in question and create a screenshot?

- jpf55 - 2011-04-03

ronie Wrote:you need to use the latest nightly build of xbmc.
current svn of T! is not compatible anymore with dharma 10.1.

Unfortunately, the last 2 version of XBMC i tried 20110326 and 20110330 crash on the ATV1 and create multiple database files.

- mobious - 2011-04-04

ronie Wrote:yeah, most likely the filename of the wma pro flag is incorrect.

to be sure, could you enable
Skin Settings > General > Show debug info
navigate to the movie in question and create a screenshot?

Here ya go buddy, lists it as wmapro, the 6 audio channels could be the issue maybe?

- ronie - 2011-04-04

mobious Wrote:Here ya go buddy, lists it as wmapro, the 6 audio channels could be the issue maybe?

thanx, there was indeed a typo in the wmapro flag filename.
will fix. :-)

- mobious - 2011-04-04

ronie Wrote:thanx, there was indeed a typo in the wmapro flag filename.
will fix. :-)

Your welcome Big Grin Can't wait for the next stable release!

- ronie - 2011-04-06

Transparency! v3.11.5 is now available!

please update if you haven't already done so.

- olafvs - 2011-04-07

Thanx for the update. I like the tv-guide. I found two undocumented features though.

1. In the right panel that holds the tv show information the genre information can cross other information if there are many genres. In my case futurama.

2. I don't have any tv-shows that broadcast on friday and saturday. Navigating from thursday to sunday doesn't show any selection. So I can navigate to saturday although I cannot see it.

Just two minor issues. Just to let you know.

- ronie - 2011-04-07

olafvs Wrote:Thanx for the update. I like the tv-guide. I found two undocumented features though.

1. In the right panel that holds the tv show information the genre information can cross other information if there are many genres. In my case futurama.

it's a xbmc issue that's been fixed after dharma was released.
so 'till the next xbmc release you'll have to keep up with it i'm afraid...

olafvs Wrote:2. I don't have any tv-shows that broadcast on friday and saturday. Navigating from thursday to sunday doesn't show any selection. So I can navigate to saturday although I cannot see it.

yeah, i know...i guess i should have another look if i can find a solution for it.
i agree the current navigation isn't what it should be.

cheers for the reports!

- jpf55 - 2011-04-08

AutoUpdate:
Hi ronie,

I had a bit of a shock last night and again this morning when I saw that first my AppleTV and then my Mac had and updated T!, fortunately, I had a backup of my mods and theme to restore everything.

Is there a way to turn off autoupdate just for Transparency! ?

I know you can turn on or off all updates and or notifications in the adddons settings but I see a disabled Settings buttons in the Skin info, what is that for?

Thanks

- ronie - 2011-04-08

jpf55 Wrote:AutoUpdate:
Hi ronie,

I had a bit of a shock last night and again this morning when I saw that first my AppleTV and then my Mac had and updated T!, fortunately, I had a backup of my mods and theme to restore everything.

Is there a way to turn off autoupdate just for Transparency! ?

no, the only thing you could do is change the skin version in addon.xml
and set it to something high, like 9.11.5

jpf55 Wrote:I know you can turn on or off all updates and or notifications in the adddons settings but I see a disabled Settings buttons in the Skin info, what is that for?

the settings button is to configure the addon,
but it hasn't been implemented for skins (yet).

- jpf55 - 2011-04-08

ronie Wrote:no, the only thing you could do is change the skin version in addon.xml
and set it to something high, like 9.11.5

Simple and brilliant as usual Big Grin

- mobious - 2011-04-08

Thank you for the awesome update! TV Guide looks amazing. Btw Ronie under the TV Guide I am not getting Posters nor Banners, each of my shows have both a poster.jpg and a banner.jpg in their folders. Am I suppose to only have one for it to work?

Edit: Nevermind, figured out I had to name it folder.jpg for it to work.