Kodi Community Forum
Transparency! v3.11.7 for xbmc dharma 10.1 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Transparency! (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=115)
+----- Thread: Transparency! v3.11.7 for xbmc dharma 10.1 (/showthread.php?tid=82435)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

- jpf55 - 2011-07-18

ronie Wrote:look in MyVideoNav.xml ;-)

Thanks ronie,

Oh Darn, it works perfectly but, it also changes the fanart view for TVshows and I did not want to change that one, just the movies.

- ronie - 2011-07-18

jpf55 Wrote:Thanks ronie,

Oh Darn, it works perfectly but, it also changes the fanart view for TVshows and I did not want to change that one, just the movies.

then you'd need to duplicate the fanart code and add
Container.Content(Movies) / Container.Content(TVShows)
to the respective visible conditions.

- jpf55 - 2011-07-19

ronie Wrote:then you'd need to duplicate the fanart code and add
Container.Content(Movies) / Container.Content(TVShows)
to the respective visible conditions.

Now I'm really confused, I got it to work but, only if Movies and TVshows are reversed in Container.Content()... Can you understand that one?

By the way you may notice I have also moved the Trailer icon closer to the title info and the list.
Code:
    <control type="image">
    <!-- THIS IS TO SHOW THE fanart in the middle bottom half of the screen    for Movies -->     
     <posx>257</posx>
     <posy>350</posy>
         <width>600</width>
         <height>337</height>
         <texture background="true">$INFO[ListItem.Property(Fanart_Image)]</texture>
    <aspectratio>scale</aspectratio>
    <fadetime>FanartCrossfadeTime</fadetime>
    <include>VisibleFadeEffect</include>
    <include condition="Skin.HasSetting(AnimateFanart)">backgroundanimation</include>
    <visible>!Container.Content(TVshows) + !IsEmpty(ListItem.Property(Fanart_Image)) + ![Control.IsVisible(592) + !Window.IsVisible(MovieInformation)] + ![Player.HasVideo + Skin.HasSetting(VideoBackgrounds)]</visible>
</control>
<control type="image">
  <!-- THIS IS TO SHOW THE fanart normally for TVshows     -->     
        <posx>0</posx>
        <posy>0</posy>
    <width>1280</width>
    <height>720</height>
        <texture background="true">$INFO[ListItem.Property(Fanart_Image)]</texture>
    <aspectratio>scale</aspectratio>
    <fadetime>FanartCrossfadeTime</fadetime>
    <include>VisibleFadeEffect</include>
    <include condition="Skin.HasSetting(AnimateFanart)">backgroundanimation</include>
    <visible>!Container.Content(Movies) + !IsEmpty(ListItem.Property(Fanart_Image)) + ![Control.IsVisible(592) + !Window.IsVisible(MovieInformation)] + ![Player.HasVideo + Skin.HasSetting(VideoBackgrounds)]</visible>
</control>
ImageImage

- ronie - 2011-07-19

jpf55 Wrote:Now I'm really confused, I got it to work but, only if Movies and TVshows are reversed in Container.Content()

then don't add a ! in front of them.

- jpf55 - 2011-07-19

ronie Wrote:then don't add a ! in front of them.

You must be laughing your head off at my ignorance, Of course it works but this is even more confusing.

Why would an ! do that ?

Thanks

- ronie - 2011-07-19

! means 'not', so it inverts the condition.

- jpf55 - 2011-07-19

My days of Pascal and Fortran are long gone

- jpf55 - 2011-07-22

Hi ronie, your help is needed again:
This is where I'm at:
As you can see, the plot overlaps the fanart and obviously I don't want that, this is my modified code from View-Fanart.xml
Code:
<control type="textbox">
                        <posx>1</posx>
                        <posy>-40</posy>
                        <width>1270</width>
                        <height>2240</height>
                        <font>font-28</font>
                        <align>justify</align>
                        <textcolor>grey</textcolor>
                        <shadowcolor>black</shadowcolor>
                        <pagecontrol>9999999999</pagecontrol>
                        <label>$INFO[ListItem.Plot]</label>
                        <autoscroll time="2000" delay="8000" repeat="8000">Skin.HasSetting(AutoScroll)</autoscroll>
                    </control>
The problem is that if I reduce the 2240 height, the plot no longer appears and it is no longer a Fanart view, I think it is list, but not sure. What I was aiming for was to have the plot end about 15 ppixels higher than the fanart and scroll if need be but, once again I am stumped.
I tried removing <width>1270</width> and <height>2240</height> but It endend up as a little plot column on the top left hand side, about the size on the poster... I don't get it

- ronie - 2011-07-22

jpf55 Wrote:The problem is that if I reduce the 2240 height, the plot no longer appears and it is no longer a Fanart view, I think it is list, but not sure.

huh?
maybe you made a typo and the fanartview doesn't show up anymore because of it?

judging by your screenshot you'll need (more or less) <height>250</height>

jpf55 Wrote:I tried removing <width>1270</width> and <height>2240</height> but It endend up as a little plot column on the top left hand side, about the size on the poster... I don't get it

if you remove those, it will fall back to the default values defined in defaults.xml

- jpf55 - 2011-07-23

ronie Wrote:huh?
maybe you made a typo and the fanartview doesn't show up anymore because of it?
judging by your screenshot you'll need (more or less) <height>250</height>
That must have been it, following your suggestion, I just removed the first 2 in 2240 and it works perfectly, including the scrolling.

Now all that is left is moving the Next Aired date in the TVshows, as gorgeous as it is, it usually falls on someone's face so I want to move it just above the synopsis.
More to come Wink

- solidsatras - 2011-07-23

jpf55 Wrote:it usually falls on someone's face so I want to move it just above the synopsis.
That bothered me as well. As far as i´m concerned it could be way smaller too.

- jpf55 - 2011-07-23

Hello again ronie or anyone with a clue,
I think I have looked everywhere, I found the code for the TV-schedule and incidently, am I the only one that never has a show on a Saturday?

I also found the code for the program script but nothing for the Fanart view.

I'm trying to move the NextAiredInfo from the top middle to the bottom just over the title and synopsis.

Thanks

- ronie - 2011-07-23

jpf55 Wrote:Hello again ronie or anyone with a clue,
I think I have looked everywhere, I found the code for the TV-schedule and incidently, am I the only one that never has a show on a Saturday?

I also found the code for the program script but nothing for the Fanart view.

I'm trying to move the NextAiredInfo from the top middle to the bottom just over the title and synopsis.

Thanks

the code is is Includes_NextAired.xml.

search the file for NextAiredInfo and find this line:
Quote: <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,-590" condition="Control.IsVisible(50) | Control.IsVisible(590)">Conditional</animation>

change the end coordinates till it ends up where you want to.
this will also affect the position in the item view.

- jpf55 - 2011-07-23

Thanks ronie,
For those interested, to get this
change in Includes_NextAired.xml
Code:
<animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,-590" condition="Control.IsVisible(50)">Conditional</animation>
to this
Code:
<animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="-200,-180" condition="Control.IsVisible(50)">Conditional</animation>

I've got 70 series and only one fanart has the NextAired info on someone's chin Big Grin

- JustinAiken - 2011-07-23

pjf85, you have the same fanart/logo for both Weeds and True Blood as I do... GET OUT OF MY COMPUTER!!! :p